New Guy

fitv3

Awards
So im 27 yrs. old about 160 lbs. and 5'7" Im new to training and dieting and not really sure where i should start. My basic workout routine doesnt consist of much. I alternate my muscle groups every other day (Chest, shoulders and Arms , legs) doing different movements for each pretty much 10 reps 10 sets. I also do cardio for about an hour afterwards. Ive also been staying away from any kind of junk foods. As far as supplements go i just take a multi vitamin, chromium, ginsing, and tonalin. I also have a supply of Pro hGH that ive been taking. I would just like to put on about 10 to 15 lbs. of muscle. Its only been about 3 weeks and im sure i shouldnt see drastic results but its just frustrating. One thing i can say is my energy levels have been up. If anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate them greatly.

Nick

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Welcome to the site Nick. If you search around you should find plenty of information based off your current goals. Right off the bat if you're wanting to put on wuality muscle I would say you're either going to have to lower your volume or increase your calories. That's a lot of expended energy from what you say you're doing.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the site Nick. If you search around you should find plenty of information based off your current goals. Right off the bat if you're wanting to put on wuality muscle I would say you're either going to have to lower your volume or increase your calories. That's a lot of expended energy from what you say you're doing.

this is my boys..of 12+ years who has never listened to me ever...from what advice i have given...

jay i appriciate you reply as i inted to prove to my friend..who is the same height as me..that he can accomplish anything he wants

(for the record..this biatch has much better metabolism and genetics then most of us)

I also told him about the search...i said we'd try to cut him some slack for the first like 8 hours or something..time is running out....apparently he has to shower now....pfft

h19