**The Ultimate HARDCORE ALHPA MALE CYCLE STACK -

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

OMFG the Sausage has given me a shout out, I'll be nicer now. I'm dropping them 130's on the floor and letting them smash a beta's skull LOL

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ray sausage
    what the hell are you doing back on this thread, how dare you be calling out the big bad sausage. As i've stated in the past i'll post pictures when i'm good and ready.
    Look doogie howzer you arent in the same league as me and my alpha male brothers( rayno,chewster,leggo my eggo, tsb4me,b,pistol pump,popa morph, iron warrior,jay hawkk,warnerve,motiv8er,maceda ddy,zombie,usp laps,chaps,hairylary35,grunt 76, mmowry,zaph123,moklepaul,proto mike and all the other alphas i've missed). I reject your challenge cause there is no challenge!

i issue a challenge to you - start your own thread to go up against my 5 star thread and see how well you do dreamer For goddness sake stay off big ray's thread and leave the mighty alphas alone to discuss real training, nutition, illegals etc something you would know nothing about!

to all big ray's alpha brothers, pics are coming, a photo shoot is booked after the sausage cycle ends, you wont be dissappointed!

remember this doogie "alpha males 4 life muthaf*cker"

I made the alpha list

That has to be the best post this year lol. wow I love the big Ray Sausage lol not in that way dreamers In an ALPHA MALE FO' LIFE way!!!

My question is how can there be so many alphas living in harmony on the same board?

I propose a NO BANNING OF RAY SAUSAGE RULE
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump

I propose a NO BANNING OF RAY SAUSAGE RULE
    I second it. All in favor, say I.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

You know what. I was a little skeptical about the Sausage myself but he's grown on me. He's a good type of bad-a$$ and we could use that these days. I also propose The code of the alpha if Ray is willing to allow this humble alpha to contribute.

1. Alpha's don't date women, they **** them. Dating takes too much time and effort. Alphas only train, eat, and work when they're not getting what they need from women. Let those loser betas & gammas take them out for dinner, a movie, and romantic get-aways because that's what losers do since they have no game.

2. Alphas should never be caught talking to any inferior people. The minimum standard is 200 pounds and 10% bf.

3. Alphas have a license to beat up people who dare use the equiment inappropriately. We need let those bums using the squat rack to curl that they are engaging in mortal sin of the alpha code. Anyone who uses the flat bench and can't even drop them 110's needs to get out too, send them back to cables where they were doing isolation exercises.

4. Alphas should be the reason chickens are killed. Vegetarians will hate this but they don't matter in the world of the alpha, hell I see them as a protein source when there are no more chickens left to kill Besides, if we don't eat those chickens we indirectly hurt the production chain of future alphas. The guys who kill chickens for a living have an alpha mentality that needs to be passed to their kids, and they will be the future of the alpha.

5. Alphas use steroids, and lots of them. Ronnie didn't get to be the alpha king with the mentality of doing one cycle to put some size and impress some useless dirtbags at club. He used lots of test-growth-slin as his foundation for becoming the ultimate alpha and he never did isolation exercises because he knows that's aginst all alpha logic. If you are fooled by Muscle-Tech's advertising making you think you need Nitro-Sh!t and Cell-Crap to become an alpha then you're a dreamer, not a doer. We alphas are doers !

I hope this is taken into consideration Ray. You can all add to the list as you see fit, but you must be mentioned in Ray's list like me before you contribute !

DON'T BAN RAY !
    Last edited by Iron Warrior; 12-16-2006 at 12:04 PM.
  5. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I cause life without laughter is just mundane! Lets just make sure we keep all the poser alpha wanna bees (which may try to spawn) in their place as theres only 1 true alpha male 4 life !!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    I cause life without laughter is just mundane! Lets just make sure we keep all the poser alpha wanna bees (which may try to spawn) in their place as theres only 1 true alpha male 4 life !!
    Agreed, this is very important as our cult continues to grow ! You know what you do to those guys, you drop 110's on their skull LOL
  7. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    I, I suppose. Are there any free product give aways with this vote? Dsade, Alri, Custom where you at? Can you imagine a Ray Ray Sausage Sicko Bulk Blasting Formula? Let's here some good brand names boys.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I!!!

Juice up or shut up!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    I, I suppose. Are there any free product give aways with this vote? Dsade, Alri, Custom where you at? Can you imagine a Ray Ray Sausage Sicko Bulk Blasting Formula? Let's here some good brand names boys.
    "Massive Sausage Fest"
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Ray "Groinal Accoutrements/Indian Man" Sausage-Coleman-Bush-Cena-McMahon-Houser

Can he be the next David Koresh?

Seems there is a growing allegiance.

I propose that anytime one of us thinks of Ray - we do so while singing the Vonage theme song.

I believe there is a bratwurst out there saying, "that could have been me."
  11. Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    You know what. I was a little skeptical about the Sausage myself but he's grown on me. He's a good type of bad-a$$ and we could use that these days. I also propose The code of the alpha if Ray is willing to allow this humble alpha to contribute.

1. Alpha's don't date women, they **** them. Dating takes too much time and effort. Alphas only train, eat, and work when they're not getting what they need from women. Let those loser betas & gammas take them out for dinner, a movie, and romantic get-aways because that's what losers do since they have no game.

2. Alphas should never be caught talking to any inferior people. The minimum standard is 200 pounds and 10% bf.

3. Alphas have a license to beat up people who dare use the equiment inappropriately. We need let those bums using the squat rack to curl that they are engaging in mortal sin of the alpha code. Anyone who uses the flat bench and can't even drop them 110's needs to get out too, send them back to cables where they were doing isolation exercises.

4. Alphas should be the reason chickens are killed. Vegetarians will hate this but they don't matter in the world of the alpha, hell I see them as a protein source when there are no more chickens left to kill Besides, if we don't eat those chickens we indirectly hurt the production chain of future alphas. The guys who kill chickens for a living have an alpha mentality that needs to be passed to their kids, and they will be the future of the alpha.

5. Alphas use steroids, and lots of them. Ronnie didn't get to be the alpha king with the mentality of doing one cycle to put some size and impress some useless dirtbags at club. He used lots of test-growth-slin as his foundation for becoming the ultimate alpha and he never did isolation exercises because he knows that's aginst all alpha logic. If you are fooled by Muscle-Tech's advertising making you think you need Nitro-Sh!t and Cell-Crap to become an alpha then you're a dreamer, not a doer. We alphas are doers !

I hope this is taken into consideration Ray. You can all add to the list as you see fit, but you must be mentioned in Ray's list like me before you contribute !

DON'T BAN RAY !
    the big bad sausage agree's with the code ur put forward iron warrior. on the subject of the ladies, big ray's pick up line that worked last night"take a look at this hunk of man, "then hit her with a bicep shot. any women should consider herself lucky to get any where near a true alpha male!!!!!!:bb: :chick:
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Ray sausage, if i were to mega dose SD could i be Alpha Male too?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Amen! There is only one true alpha male (He happens to be the omega as well )
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ray sausage
    the big bad sausage agree's with the code ur put forward iron warrior. on the subject of the ladies, big ray's pick up line that worked last night"take a look at this hunk of man, "then hit her with a bicep shot. any women should consider herself lucky to get any where near a true alpha male!!!!!!:bb: :chick:
    I just tell them that no loser is competition for me and that they should just fornicate with me since they've had the great fortune of seeing me in person. If they say no then something's wrong with them or they're lesbians. If they don't want me they probably want some push-over metro sexual or a sugar daddy and we alphas don't need women like that, they're only good for week-end booty calls when they want to be with a real man Thank you for the approval Ray
  15. Registered User
    Answers

O_o
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Answers

ALPHA 4 LIFE Big Ray Sausage approved the code! Let the alphaness reign!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

All in favor, say I.
    "I"
    :bb2:
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I must say that I have been inspired by Ray's Alpha Male mentality. Its time to take the damn bull by the horns and get BIG. I'm thinkin' this will make a sick stack:

Superdrol 20/20/30/30/30
    pheraplex 20/20/30/30/30
    H-Drol 10/10/10/10/10
    1,4AD 800mg/day x 5 weeks
    MGF - 50mcg EOD
    IGF -40mcg ED

And for post cycle therapy
    Nolvadex XT for 4 weeks.

After I have exploded and out Alpha Male'd Ray, I shall man-handle him and make him by b1tch. He will then answer to Ray Vienna Sausage.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lawhammer
    I must say that I have been inspired by Ray's Alpha Male mentality. Its time to take the damn bull by the horns and get BIG. I'm thinkin' this will make a sick stack:

Superdrol 20/20/30/30/30
    pheraplex 20/20/30/30/30
    H-Drol 10/10/10/10/10
    1,4AD 800mg/day x 5 weeks
    MGF - 50mcg EOD
    IGF -40mcg ED

And for post cycle therapy
    Nolvadex XT for 4 weeks.

After I have exploded and out Alpha Male'd Ray, I shall man-handle him and make him by b1tch. He will then answer to Ray Vienna Sausage.

Or, maybe not.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

thanx for the love Big Ray. Saturday as I was doing squats some ***** wannabe poser tried to move in on my rack while i was throwin a bicep shot to some dumb slut that wanted me. I thought "what would ray the number one alpha for life mother****in sausage do?" Well he wouldnt stand for no bull**** so neither would I. I grabbed a 130lb dumbell and threw it at this ***gots chest. Then while he lay spittin up weaklin non alpha metro***got blood I snorted 2 supedrol caps and 2 mass tabs and finished out my sets screaming alpha mother****in male for LIFE!!. :squat:
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chewster
    thanx for the love Big Ray. Saturday as I was doing squats some ***** wannabe poser tried to move in on my rack while i was throwin a bicep shot to some dumb slut that wanted me. I thought "what would ray the number one alpha for life mother****in sausage do?" Well he wouldnt stand for no bull**** so neither would I. I grabbed a 130lb dumbell and threw it at this ***gots chest. Then while he lay spittin up weaklin non alpha metro***got blood I snorted 2 supedrol caps and 2 mass tabs and finished out my sets screaming alpha mother****in male for LIFE!!. :squat:
    that's awesome Chewster ! Reps coming your way from one alpha to another

This thread is the BEST EVER !
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

SWEET!
    thats a true alpha mentality!
    Alpha's dont swallow massive amounts of illegals, we snort them like real men. Swallowing is for b1tches! Alpha Males juice up or shut up!
  23. Member
    Answers

thats the spirit chewster!!!!
    alpha male all the way, take no prisioners.
    eye of the tiger
    :bb:
  24. Registered User
    Answers

i like that, "eye of the tiger". Thanks for your suppport alpha brothers. WWRD? thats my new motto. :bb2: :bb3: :hot:

ALPHA 4 LIFE!!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Answers

OMFG! ROFLMGDMFAO!!!!

Best post ever!!!!

Everybody rep Chewster! He is one true Alpha Male 4 Life!!!1111
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Answers

BADASS ALPHA GORILLA REPS TO YOU!!

Alpha4life

Juice up or shut up!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    OMFG! ROFLMGDMFAO!!!!

Best post ever!!!!

Everybody rep Chewster! He is one true Alpha Male 4 Life!!!1111
    done, chewster rocks!!

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

29. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to b unit again.
  30. Gold Member
    Answers
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Wow, just wow... It took me a while to catch my breath after that one... Too danm funny. Now, this makes me wonder, what would happen if you snorted your superdrol? Would you really get the same effect? Anyone care to test this out?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

33. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Oats n' chicken
    Wow, just wow... It took me a while to catch my breath after that one... Too danm funny. Now, this makes me wonder, what would happen if you snorted your superdrol? Would you really get the same effect? Anyone care to test this out?
    RAY? U care to let us know?
  34. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I snort MDHT, good stuff. Kicks in quizick like.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  35. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    RAY? U care to let us know?
    Oh, here we go.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

40. Registered User
    Answers

This is freaking awesome ...your rock bunit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Ultimate Post Cycle Therapy Stack
    By The G Train in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 01:30 AM
  2. THE ULTIMATE Fat burning / Muscle Building Stack
    By eazy90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 02:24 PM
  3. The ultimate bridge cycle
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics