**The Ultimate HARDCORE ALHPA MALE CYCLE STACK -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray sausage

Awards
I bet you don't reach 100 posts Ray Ray. Whoever said in the other thread that this attempt at humor is "played out is right". Funny for a little while but going absolutely nowhere. I did participate and now I'm out of here. All of your other posts I looked at are basically crap and devoid of meaning as well.
look bud, big ray has only 70 posts and 9707 points, thats half the points u have and you've posted 650 times!!

who's the mack?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Actually Ray stop being so modest, you have 13,000 reps.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, please tell me you didn't rep this clown. :D

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
look bud, big ray has only 70 posts and 9707 points, thats half the points u have and you've posted 650 times!!

who's the mack?
Every post of yours that I've read out of your 70 posts are trash.

I don't care about points.

Actually 625 posts. Very informative ray.

who's the mack? Not you.

Attention Mods: This is another trash post from ray. Yep. Another one.

A bunch of people are watching this thread at the moment when you could all be somewhere else here at AM learning about something useful. Pretty pathetic Huh?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
what thread u reading? big ray's had nothing but support.
During big ray's time here, big ray's seen a lot of changing, in the way members feel about big ray, and in the way big ray feels about the members, what big ray's trying to say, is that if big ray can change, and members can change, everybody can change!

big ray's gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare anyone ever dreamed. But when it's over, big ray knows he'll be the one standing. big ray knows what he has to do. Do it in 2007.

It is a matter of size. Evolution. Isn't it, gentlemen? Big ray is the most perfectly trained athlete ever. These other so called men have not the size, the strength, the *genetics* to win. It is physically impossible for a little man to win. Big ray is a look at the future!
:goodpost:
Referring to one's self in third person is so Alpha!

Ray is the Big Mack with extra sauce

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if you guys dont like it there is a report post icon in your left down corner with a triangle with an exclamation sign in the middle :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
During big ray's time here, big ray's seen a lot of changing, in the way members feel about big ray, and in the way big ray feels about the members, what big ray's trying to say, is that if big ray can change, and members can change, everybody can change!

big ray's gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare anyone ever dreamed. But when it's over, big ray knows he'll be the one standing. big ray knows what he has to do. Do it in 2007.
Nice bro, those words are from Rocky IV. Only a REAL ALPHA MALE 4 LIFE would use those words :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I bet you don't reach 100 posts Ray Ray. Whoever said in the other thread that this attempt at humor is "played out is right". Funny for a little while but going absolutely nowhere. I did participate and now I'm out of here. All of your other posts I looked at are basically crap and devoid of meaning as well. If you all will go check out his "post cycle therapy is a myth" thread, you'll see where B5150 gave him a second warning in November I think? B? Where are you at? This Troll thread is filling up my email inbox more than any other thread. Ray, try coming up with some decent info to share. Mods, This crap is starting to make AM look like some of the other crappy boards I've gone to and then quickly left.
Yeah, this Ray Sausage guy is making a mockery of this site and I'm starting to question the maturity level on behalf of the reputable people who have encouraged this 'sausage fest'.

Status
Not open for further replies.