**The Ultimate HARDCORE ALHPA MALE CYCLE STACK -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray sausage

Awards
Looks like a good stack brother, run with it. You planning on doing multiple cycles?
yeah i'll be doing mulitiple cycles as i plan on to really bring it in 2007. alot of no hopers have been saying negative things about the powerful sausage but they dont have the guts,desire and determination to go all the way alpha male style. The eye of the tiger is lacking in these so called bodybuilders. they wouldnt last 5 minutes training at the alpha male intensity. I can see you are not of one of these :people and possibly an alpha male like the big bad sausage!!!!!:squat: !

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel the urge to rep the big bad sausage. just for the name and the entertainment.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i feel the urge to rep the big bad sausage. just for the name and the entertainment.
fight it....fight it!!!

Just kidding, man. Ray, you crack me up.

Be careful and good luck bringin the the alpha back in 2007.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
There have been rumours that you might be a troll Ray. With that being said when is this cycle taking off...and can you post some pics please.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A TROLL!?!?!?!?!?!

NOT DEAR OLD SWEET RAY!!! IT CAN'T BE!! :jaw:

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
all hail the mighty Ray Sausage, hes bringin Alpha bACK.. you mother****ers dont know how to act..:bb2: :bow28:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
as big ray won't post a pic of himself, i'll do it for him

all hail the royal king of alpha!!!

ray sausage

Awards
There have been rumours that you might be a troll Ray. With that being said when is this cycle taking off...and can you post some pics please.
after new years eve i be hitting the cycle brother, rumours about ray sausage being a troll, u should know better than to be listening to that sort of crap. I expect better from you ryano, once upon a time they would have called jay cutler a troll back in the day when he was on the rise like me talking about bringing it and taking what ever gear it took to get to the top at all costs.pictures will come........at a later date
:clap2: :goodpost: :bb3:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Im here for you Sausage...I have no doubt that your log will be the best ever. Why are you waiting till after the new year?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Ya Ray, I'm gonna have to agree with Ryano on this one... what are you waiting for?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mr. Sausage lover, my retarted sister could run a cycle that's more "alpha" then that. You might as well drink tea with your pinky lifted up in ther air along with a vegan diet if that's your cycle "alpha". A real "alpha" cycle would be 5 mg. of Methyl Tren, 50 iu's of Insulin, 20 iu's of GH, 600 mg. of Test Prop ED, 400 mg of Tren Ace ED, 300 mg. of Anadrol and 3 shots of Whiskey before and after workout.
and every night before bed you have to find a batting cage and let the balls bounce off your chest while letting rip a many alpha male scream.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love how you posted "good posting" smiley after your own post. thats gonna be a classic.

ray sausage

Awards
im waiting till after new years because i want to start the brand new year off with a bang. 2007 is going to be the year of the sausage, its make or break time for this big bad alpha male. plus my gym isnt open all the time over the christmas break and wont return to normal hours till after new years. this really pisses ray sausage off as the sausage has no time for holidays. but cant wait to hit my cycle and just bomb my body to peices alpha male style baby!!!!!!:goodpost: :squat: :thumbsup:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
me too
:bruce1: :bb2: :bb: :good: :clean: :dl: :bb3: :chick: :bruce3: :squat: :bruce2:

:goodpost:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
just what jayhawkk was fearing. hear that jay? the sausage is coming for you.
Beelzebub, I just saw the vids in your sig and I have one comment in particular, apart from the main point of strength and size that you get across through them. You are an ugly mother****er. :D

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah beelze those lifts are alright... I mean they're not exactly ALPHA MALE STYLE like the Big Bag Sausage

Juice up or Shut up!

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
how in the bloody hell did i miss this thread for the last few days... i think i found inspiration in ray ray. alpha male 4 life... yo.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Yeah beelze those lifts are alright... I mean they're not exactly ALPHA MALE STYLE like the Big Bag Sausage
man, i was gonna say that but i didn't wanna hurt beelze's feelings, big ray alpha is the man alright

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2::clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

if only i could rep myself! now that would be alpha!

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Hey ray, i know i'm breaking my promise of not posting in your thread anymore.

BUT I HAVE A CHALLENGE

You and Me

FACE off

my cycle vs your cycle
see who gains the most

we'll have pictures
stats
who's body changes the most
who keeps the most gains
overall we'll let AM judge our lifts
If you want i'll record my lifts if you do yours.
:bruce1:

Inless your full of **** and don't have the balls/alphaness to take my challenge.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
how in the bloody hell did i miss this thread for the last few days... i think i found inspiration in ray ray. alpha male 4 life... yo.
the mighty big sausage has only been here for a month and already a star, alpha4life is taking over!:run:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established

BUT I HAVE A CHALLENGE

You and Me

FACE off

my cycle vs your cycle
see who gains the most

we'll have pictures
stats
and who keeps the most gains

Inless your full of **** and don't have the balls/alphaness to take my challenge.
Oh no you didn't!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

He gonna scare him off. I'll let you decide who scares whom off... :p
ray aint scared... he doesn't have time to be scared. he only has time to injest illegals and lift insane amounts of weight!
alpha4life

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

BUT I HAVE A CHALLENGE

You and Me

FACE off

my cycle vs your cycle
see who gains the most

we'll have pictures
stats
and who keeps the most gains

i can't wait for the jurassic sausage monster's reply on this one!:toofunny:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
ray aint scared... he doesn't have time to be scared. he only has time to injest illegals and lift insane amounts of weight!
alpha4life
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlMSwcy83YI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

if anyone know how to embed youtube video please do it, this is epic!!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
its showtime!!!

let the training begin!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgWP57cNNMM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Popa Murph

Awards
Beelzebub, I just saw the vids in your sig and I have one comment in particular, apart from the main point of strength and size that you get across through them. You are an ugly mother****er. :D

I shot coffee out nose on to my tie when I read this!

Damn it I really like this tie.....:rant:

The only thing more alpha than shooting hot beverages out your nose is, "The sausage cycle!"

My eye's are watering I have to go now......

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'll be doing mulitiple cycles as i plan on to really bring it in 2007. alot of no hopers have been saying negative things about the powerful sausage but they dont have the guts,desire and determination to go all the way alpha male style. The eye of the tiger is lacking in these so called bodybuilders. they wouldnt last 5 minutes training at the alpha male intensity. I can see you are not of one of these :people and possibly an alpha male like the big bad sausage!!!!!:squat: !
\

if it's ok mr sausage, can you answer a question for me "did you by any chance watch a lot of pro wrestling when you were a kid?"

you remind me of the ultimate warrior by the way you rant and talk in third person, the ultimate warrior was crazy but now in hindsight, was completely tame compared to your crazyness!! you're a complete lunatic!!

if your bodybuilding career doesn't take off, give the WWE a call!!

alpha4life:dump:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Sticks and stones...you guys must have some serious self esteem issues to be picking on a guy like ray suasage. I bet you wouldnt say any of this stuff to his face!

Make you feel better about yourself picking on Ray Suasage. Why you hatin!!:saw: :gore:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Sticks and stones...you guys must have some serious self esteem issues to be picking on a guy like ray suasage. I bet you wouldnt say any of this stuff to his face!

Make you feel better about yourself picking on Ray Suasage. Why you hatin!!:saw: :gore:
I'm not hatin', I think Ray Sausage is the man!! I can only wish my balls were as nice and big as his. He has nice, big balls. If I new Ray, I would high5 him right now.

Alpo4life

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
and every night before bed you have to find a batting cage and let the balls bounce off your chest while letting rip a many alpha male scream.
:toofunny: that will surely get you sore which in the world of alpha males means you must be getting huge like Jay Cutler. Perhaps that can be mixed in with taking paintball shots to the nuts from 3 yards away before bed right ? LOL

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Stupid Beyeatch!! Why did you make me do this too you?! huh!!

Good stuff!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was watching the long lost Baywatch PBS documentary: “David Hasselhoff – The Big Headed Guy That is More Popular in Germany Than Elvis; The One Who Has Seen Pamela Anderson’s Bikini Line Up Close – If You Know What I Mean”, and read the following in the credits:

The part of the big menacing muscular guy washing all the pills down with a bottle of Thunderbird was played by Ray “Loins of Fear” Sausage-Coleman-Manilow-Conte-Anderson-Bonds”.

Ray is an actor?????

I don’t know what to make of this.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I was watching the long lost Baywatch PBS documentary: “David Hasselhoff – The Big Headed Guy That is More Popular in Germany Than Elvis; The One Who Has Seen Pamela Anderson’s Bikini Line Up Close – If You Know What I Mean”, and read the following in the credits:

The part of the big menacing muscular guy washing all the pills down with a bottle of Thunderbird was played by Ray “Loins of Fear” Sausage-Coleman-Manilow-Conte-Anderson-Bonds”.

Ray is an actor?????

I don’t know what to make of this.
he's the man, thays all u need to make of this!

alpha4life

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

i'm not hatin, i'm fascinated by this guy, i'm even thinking about making a tshirt with alpha4life across
the front!

alpha4lifes unite!!:head:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i'm not hatin, i'm fascinated by this guy, i'm even thinking about making a tshirt with alpha4life across
the front!

And these statements were sung to the theme of "Candle in the Wind"

Status
Not open for further replies.