Using laptop while on bike.

Crimson Mask

Awards
I am trying to figure out a way to use my laptop while on it. I have some ideas but I wondered if anyone had come up with a great idea for a stand or something.
Sorry can't post a pic but it is an upright exercise bike with a seat and an upright post with handlebars.

THX

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Velcro...Buy a sheet of it for a couple bucks. Oh and I almost forgot

NERD!!!!

Crimson Mask

Awards
Velcro...Buy a sheet of it for a couple bucks. Oh and I almost forgot

NERD!!!!
There is no such thing as a sheet of velcro, but I liked the nerd thing did you think of it all by yourself. And you made it red that shows both sides of your brain is working. Thannks

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually there is a such thing as a sheet of vecro or hook and pile tape if you're not wanting to go with that brand.

Do you really want to get in a battle of wits with me?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL, anyone else think he was referring to a Motorcycle or Bicycle? LMFAO.

Markio

Markio

Awards
lol, I was thinking whilst waiting for the thread to open... "how the f*ck is he going to see where he's going!"

When I was at home I moved the excercise bike next to a table - sorted.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, anyone else think he was referring to a Motorcycle or Bicycle? LMFAO.
Actually, I did too. I got all excited and ready for a good laugh when I read the title...

Crimson Mask

Awards
Actually there is a such thing as a sheet of vecro or hook and pile tape if you're not wanting to go with that brand.

Do you really want to get in a battle of wits with me?
I don't want to do anything with you it's obvious that you are having a bad day by starting off calling me names.

If you want to ban me go ahead but I am not one of those people that will be pushed around. If you want to argue then let's take it to pm and be adults. That way we can both walk away with our dignity and be men about it.

NO one is trying to get into a battle of wits with you I only disagree with you. These boards were meant for that to happen and not for someone to throw their weight around.

Bottom line though you do what you need to do. As for me I just want information.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about you take a moment and look up my post history and rethink you stance on name calling. I did answer your question and the nerd comment was a joke. had you taken a moment and did some looking around you would of seen that.

Anything else I can help you with?

Crimson Mask

Awards
How about you take a moment and look up my post history and rethink you stance on name calling. I did answer your question and the nerd comment was a joke. had you taken a moment and did some looking around you would of seen that.

Anything else I can help you with?

What did you say? I was too busy attaching my head gear for all my electronics before I headed out to Lowe's for my Sheet O Velcro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) Did you call me a candy ass? You're trying to figure out how to put your laptop on a exercise bike and i'm the candy ass :p

Loves and kisses, sugar :) Honestly, the fewer people like you around is probably better for business dontcha think?

Oh, by the way...Home depot or Lowe's. You can get your laptop stuff. Drive safely sweetums. I know you probably wear enough electronic headgear while driving to set off automatic doors for miles around.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well if you belonged to the health club I owned you would have had your VERY own computer on EVERY bike with internet access and this was started by me FIVE years ago :)

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you belonged to the health club I owned you would have had your VERY own computer on EVERY bike with internet access and this was started by me FIVE years ago :)

CROWLER
Is this in Lakeland? What's the name of this club?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Is this in Lakeland? What's the name of this club?
No actually it was North of St Pete. I sold it about 4 years ago with a couple bucks to put in the bank.

I bought a Viper and was living life!

Got sick of the traffic, people etc etc in FL and decided I was going back to NY to the country and relax. Well on my way out of FL I met a lady. 3 days later we moved in together, 1.5 years later we got married and now I have a 21 year old son and a 6 month old grandson.

I was enjoying life at a nice easy pace and my now wife suggested I start selling protein powder on the internet. I told her 'Honey EVERYONE sells protein powder', guess she was tired of having me with nothing much to do.

I saw people asking over and over and over for someone to come out with peanut butter flavored protein powder and I got sick of reading those posts so I said I WILL SELL PEANUT BUTTER FLAVORED PROTEIN POWDER DAMN IT!

So to please her I said ok dear and I used my online business background with my supplement/training background and started a business. She told me ok I want you to try and make $70 a day and just work a few hours a day 4 or 5 days a week bwahahahaha

Well I am almost at the $70 a day ;) but it is more like 8 days a week 28 hours a day and I am having the BEST time of my life.

This stuff is addictive :)

CROWLER

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger:
Well since you ask you can suck my **** you overbearing pompous bastard. Last word I win..

This could have went so much better and I will be sending Emails to all of your advertisers telling them some candy ass mod on his period is running people off. Kiss Kiss *****

See yah, wouldn't wanna be yah..Nerd..

What an intelligent, mature and thoughtful reply.

I wish we could still do negative points.

This sounds like a reply from teenage (fill in the blank)

why is this still even on the board?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cause I wanted to have some fun before I went to the gym :p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got sick of reading those posts so I said I WILL SELL PEANUT BUTTER FLAVORED PROTEIN POWDER DAMN IT!
Ha ha...I was one of those people posting for PB Protein.

Cause I wanted to have some fun before I went to the gym :p
Gosh Jayhawwk! I just think you hurt his feelings:whiner: Some people just take things too seriously.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol Well it was that which movtivated me to start Anabolic Innovations and trying to sell other companies products and hearing EVERY excuse in the world why my shipment was delayed over and over and over again and the most amazing reasons why they were delayed :)

Maybe some day I will get drunk and write a little book on which companies told me what about my orders and what happened to them bwahahahah.

Those together were the final straws and I said OK let's get it ON! And Anbolic Innovations was born.

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And Jayhawkk Saw that it was good and Crowler was supposed to rest on the 7th day but was too busy taking orders.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...hearing EVERY excuse in the world why my shipment was delayed over and over and over again and the most amazing reasons why they were delayed :)
CROWLER
This is coming from a guy who once got my package to me the same day that I made my order.:jaw: Job well done. I'm glad that something positive came out of this thread (although no ill will was meant to begin with)...and for what it's worth...I knew you were kidding Jay and I thought it was funny!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that dude was a poophead

:dump:
:fool2: