For my friend Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know what to say. :blink:

I hope that kid is a maniac on the drums, because anyone associated with my handle needs to rock that sh1t. :head:

Aside from that, I'm more happy that you called me friend. :cheers:

awwwww.. I love you guys.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to need his real name if you actually want to get an address that you can stalk him at...Got 20 bucks? And for an extra 40 i'll throw in the rental of Night vision goggles after i'm done.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You're going to need his real name if you actually want to get an address that you can stalk him at...Got 20 bucks? And for an extra 40 i'll throw in the rental of Night vision goggles after i'm done.
After you're done doing what?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No lube thrown in with that? Geez, if I were to offer services like that Id at least throw in some free lube!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't even know what to say. :blink:

I hope that kid is a maniac on the drums, because anyone associated with my handle needs to rock that sh1t. :head:

Aside from that, I'm more happy that you called me friend. :cheers:

awwwww.. I love you guys.

YGPM

:donut:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Ubi, that was at the peak of your cycle, beffore you started cutting, right?

Pardon the durnk tyoping :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Can a Mod Please move this to the newly formed GAY forum. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

CROWLER

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can a Mod Please move this to the newly formed GAY forum. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

CROWLER
Reminds me of seinfield. He's gay! Not that theres anything wrong with that....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

CROWLER
Hey bro you sure thats not just ur own personal forum you live life in everyday? :bruce3: :whip:

BUt hey like he said above me, not that theres anything wrong with that!