LOL greg valintino on ripleys

scarfacebling

Awards
Did anyone else see Gerg valintino on ripleys belive it or not? he was on there to tie this guy up and they hyped his worlds biggest arms that are 24" LOL to bad they are just boob implants in someones arm.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
actually IIRC its synthol :)
lots of people use it and look like total dochebags when they do...

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
Yah and i love the fact he will deny using Synthol lol

Atlas

Awards
Actually it is a combination. I highly doubt that the muscle fascia could truly stretch so extremely, plus I also heard about him having implants.

scarfacebling

Awards
actually IIRC its synthol :)
lots of people use it and look like total dochebags when they do...
It's been discussed in a few other threads that it IS NOT synthol. There are other guys that have implants in there arms as well if you search uner synthol there are some that have pictures showing people that are way to deformed for it to be just synthol. Also if synthol is used correctly no one will ever know you have used it.

Plus greg has said in interviews that his growth was from site injection where he some times used like 2 or 3 grams of test not too sure but either way he is a liar and full of sh*t and looks like a deformed freak.

scarfacebling

Awards
that is exactly the article i was talking about

Nabeshin

Nabeshin

Awards
  • Established
Don't **** Up

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have a video where I'd hit a blood vessel with an injection and it had exploded my blood vessel. It just kept bleeding and bleeding and I couldn't do anything about it. Even after they stuck me in jail, they couldn't do anything about it and when I came out my arm was fucking humongous. My left arm was like 29 inches. But it wasn't muscle, it was like a balloon in there. So I videotaped myself pulling all this blood and **** out of there.
:blink:
[/font]

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
It's been discussed in a few other threads that it IS NOT synthol. There are other guys that have implants in there arms as well if you search uner synthol there are some that have pictures showing people that are way to deformed for it to be just synthol. Also if synthol is used correctly no one will ever know you have used it.

Plus greg has said in interviews that his growth was from site injection where he some times used like 2 or 3 grams of test not too sure but either way he is a liar and full of sh*t and looks like a deformed freak.
Well, it doesnt look like implants... it looks like synthol...

Yeah if you use it correctly, you cant tell... I dont think that was the point in this... the point was to have the biggest arms possible no matter how deformed and stupid it looked.

Might have implants, yes... but there's definitely tell-tale signs of synthol usage.

Atlas

Awards
THanks for the input LO. I just can't comprehend those muscles being all synthol enhanced. If they stretched that far I can't even comprehend them contracting. Either way, they all look like douche bags!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of what is it, he's still a moron.