M1T Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So I'm working out yesterday, talking to one of the guys I know there, and he's telling me about his brother who ran a cycle. Then one of his friends walks up, kid is 5'8" 130 TOPS, and says, and I **** you not "Yeah, I'm on the **** right now! Not injectibles but the orals! I'm sick of coming in here and working my ass of, man!" :think: So I'm thinking what the **** is he on so I can NOT get that :lol: Anyway conversation proceeds as follows...

Me: No ****? What are you taking?
Kid: Methyl Testosterone...
Me: Oh really? M1T...
Kid: Huh?
Me: M1T is what most ppl call it
Kid: Yea, MT1 or something
Me: How's that working out for ya?
Kid: Awesome, the other day I was benching 125, and yesterday after I did all my chest exercises I bench 150 3 times!
Me: :blink:
Kid: Weight has gone up on all my exercise and I haven't had many sides at all, no hair loss, pimples or anything... I've just been a little moody.
Me: What are you going to take after you stop taking it? (I didn't want to say PCT b/c I knew he'd have no clue wtf I was talking about)
Kid: Protein and creatine, I'm just gonna stop after about a 6-8 weeks
Kid: That's why I'm drinking this right now! *holds up a bottle of $5 "carbo-power" some *****
Me: You're not going to take nolva or anything to get your nuts back
Kid: What's nolva?
Me: Man, you really should talk to whoever gave you this stuff and ask them about PCT, and get something to take man, M1T will shut you down hard man...
Kid: I'll be alright *goes and grabs the 17.5s for bent over lateral raises*

This isn't made up... Every day I meet someone or hear something that just makes me want to fucking blast myself off in a fucking rocket off this planet and away from these idiots...

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
ignorant people will hurt themselves....hopefully they live to learn from thier mistakes

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Good anecdote Magick. Add it to the list of evidence for why ph/ps were banned. Irresponsible usage.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What the funniest (saddest) part about it to me though was him saying "I'm sick of coming in here and working my ass off!" MmmmKay, so get on methyl test and come in and dick around, and you think you're going to get bigger? Education is the key here I think, it's kind of like sex... If people are going to do it, they're going to do it, but the best thing is to educate everyone so those who are going to do it, do it right, and without hurting themselves / anyone else...

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I think that the first time I have ever sat at my computer and actually laughed out loud for over 3 seconds. My wife thinks im stupid!! lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10