No good deed goes...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Cool No good deed goes...

Unpunished! It's happened time and again to me, and it's probably because once you are on a roll.. of doing good deeds and having it come back and hit you, it becomes a sensitization issue. I won't number the times this week where I helped someone out, and it just came right back at me, but the most recent little story just might ring a bell with the lot of you.

Today, I'm going to get some ant-killer because I noticed this caravan of ants all the way from the curb to my door, and a nice bunch inside feasting on something I couldn't see... freaked me out. I got to the local store to get the kills-all-from-space-even spray, and I see this young kid pushing a car down the road... I'm like.. just keep walking, just keep walking...

Then he gets in the car and his girlfriend gets in back of the car. Granted she's far more muscular than him... I chuckle to myself, and then it happens.. I decide. I stop, turn around, and go and help. I start pushing alongside her, and we make it to the gas station about 1/4 mile away, and push it up the drive and into a stall... I'm just discovering how winded I am, but I muster a "High five!", then shake the gents hand in the car and leave. Oh, everything is great. I feel good, they are safe at a gas station, and I go home to incinerate some ants after buying the nuclear option of end all ant-hood.

About an hour later, I'm feeling some pain. Oh yeah. My left achilles is swole, and I'm like... yeah. Time for the ice.
    Thanks for reading this rant and I hope you all learned your lesson!

Don't run out of the house to get bug-nuke without proper shoes because you may need to help push a car to a gas station, and crocks without socks just won't cut it...

Who am I kidding? I'd do it again. It was fun.
    Now share. What stupid good deed did you do that turned on you.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

2. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Unpunished! It's happened time and again to me, and it's probably because once you are on a roll.. of doing good deeds and having it come back and hit you, it becomes a sensitization issue. I won't number the times this week where I helped someone out, and it just came right back at me, but the most recent little story just might ring a bell with the lot of you.

Today, I'm going to get some ant-killer because I noticed this caravan of ants all the way from the curb to my door, and a nice bunch inside feasting on something I couldn't see... freaked me out. I got to the local store to get the kills-all-from-space-even spray, and I see this young kid pushing a car down the road... I'm like.. just keep walking, just keep walking...

Then he gets in the car and his girlfriend gets in back of the car. Granted she's far more muscular than him... I chuckle to myself, and then it happens.. I decide. I stop, turn around, and go and help. I start pushing alongside her, and we make it to the gas station about 1/4 mile away, and push it up the drive and into a stall... I'm just discovering how winded I am, but I muster a "High five!", then shake the gents hand in the car and leave. Oh, everything is great. I feel good, they are safe at a gas station, and I go home to incinerate some ants after buying the nuclear option of end all ant-hood.

About an hour later, I'm feeling some pain. Oh yeah. My left achilles is swole, and I'm like... yeah. Time for the ice.
    Thanks for reading this rant and I hope you all learned your lesson!

Don't run out of the house to get bug-nuke without proper shoes because you may need to help push a car to a gas station, and crocks without socks just won't cut it...

Who am I kidding? I'd do it again. It was fun.
    Now share. What stupid good deed did you do that turned on you.

Could have been worse. After nuking the ants, you noticed a strange smell from under the porch. Happens that a dead raccoon logged himself, unreachable for you, under your house. Had you not killed the ants, the raccoon would be eaten by ants. While icing the ankle in your smelly living room, the cops came to you. It was a stolen getaway car you helped pushing.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. My last good deed was:

Saved a very young kitten from the street. Brought it home and fed it with a bottle. After that it slept on my neck. Woke up in the middle of the night from a warm sensation. Cat pissed all over me -then took a dump loaded with worms in my bed. I puked.
    -The end-

4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    My last good deed was:

Saved a very young kitten from the street. Brought it home and fed it with a bottle. After that it slept on my neck. Woke up in the middle of the night from a warm sensation. Cat pissed all over me -then took a dump loaded with worms in my bed. I puked.
    -The end-
    Lesson learned. Never bring home a stray ***** you picked up on the street and let it stay.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Lesson learned. Never bring home a stray ***** you picked up on the street and let it stay.
    And I can't write pu$$y without it being censored?? I thought we were in America
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    My last good deed was:

-The end-
    Hey off topic but have you tried scaring my Mormon friend with a shaman yet? haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    And I can't write pu$$y without it being censored?? I thought we were in America
    ...20180623_194243.jpeg

8. had a story of me helping a girl and getting her arrested and ending with great puzzy but the stupid app crashed and I don't want to type it out again. I will eventually though

9. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Hey off topic but have you tried scaring my Mormon friend with a shaman yet? haha
    Did not came near "capiata" where he is "stationed". The Mormons are very reclusive here, you hardly see any on the streets.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Did not came near "capiata" where he is "stationed". The Mormons are very reclusive here, you hardly see any on the streets.
    haha I didn't think so but hey it's worth a shot.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    had a story of me helping a girl and getting her arrested and ending with great puzzy but the stupid app crashed and I don't want to type it out again. I will eventually though
    LOL ! When I help a girl, it usually ends in my basement...

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    LOL ! When I help a girl, it usually ends in my basement...
    I know this is a lie. there has not been a female in this basement other than @stacy1212 but she didn't count as a women. it's all trannies guys. he's into weird sh!t

13. There goes @justhere4comm 's thread....

Sums it up how I help girls...

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    There goes @justhere4comm 's thread....

Sums it up how I help girls...
    let's be honest any thread that has you, @SFreed and especially me will eventually get derail.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I know this is a lie. there has not been a female in this basement other than @stacy1212 but she didn't count as a women. it's all trannies guys. he's into weird sh!t
    Is that why your there? And if only tranny guys are in his basement was does that make you
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

16. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Is that why your there? And if only tranny guys are in his basement was does that make you
    I'm his pet they are sex slaves. doesn't help that he also fuks his pets.

17. Only good deed I ever done was I freed Iraq and Afghanistan from EVIL....That worked out well for them

18. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Only good deed I ever done was I freed Iraq and Afghanistan from EVIL....That worked out well for them
    hahaha. I always support our nation troops. and commend you with the high respect for serving. however, the way we fought the war in the middle East is a fuking joke. either go all in or don't be in at all. not all this half azz sh!t, that we have been doing since the George Bush sr, which got worse with George Bush Jr, and even worse with Obama.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    hahaha. I always support our nation troops. and commend you with the high respect for serving. however, the way we fought the war in the middle East is a fuking joke. either go all in or don't be in at all. not all this half azz sh!t, that we have been doing since the George Bush sr, which got worse with George Bush Jr, and even worse with Obama.
    100% you should have seen our rules of engagement

20. Oh, politics! Me likey!

21. When @justhere4comm gets back, we all get a spanking! Looking forward to it!

22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    When @justhere4comm gets back, we all get a spanking! Looking forward to it!

I added my good deed
  23. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

24. Done plenty of so-called good deeds. Never talk about it. (If I did talk about them, then I did them for the wrong reason.) Regret any? Nah. I have messed plenty of times to be judgmental about the actions of others.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG good or no good?
    By alchy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
  2. You're No Good
    By B5150 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 09:51 AM
  3. Thyro-Cuts II..good or no good?
    By ZoMbSta in forum Supplements