So my girl cheated....... Now What?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Title says all.
    Move on. Do a self-check and confirm you treated her well or better said did not mistreat her. If culpable, adjust. We all get better or we get worse.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If you love something, let it go, what comes back to you is yours. If it does not.. it never was..
    Think about it......

I went through a 4 year relationship, where in the end I was torn for almost 6 months. Nearly on the verge of being married. Since then I have been single for the last 6 years. I had a small relationship I really would not call a "True" relationship since then. I fell into depression, and made some really stupid mistakes. Life happens. Remember at the end of the day it happens for a reason. There will always be light at the end of the tunnel. Look into the big picture. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise? There is always more fish in the sea, and somebody for everyone.

At the end of the day, if you were true to her, you played your part, and did everything in your power. Then you have to let it go. Its clear she made a choice. There is an action and logical reason behind every choice.
    Keep your head up and keep pushing forward. Leave it behind, if she doesn't come back. Then you know why.. She had her mind made up.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you love something, let it go, what comes back to you is yours. If it does not.. it never was..
    Think about it......

I went through a 4 year relationship, where in the end I was torn for almost 6 months. Nearly on the verge of being married. Since then I have been single for the last 6 years. I had a small relationship I really would not call a "True" relationship since then. I fell into depression, and made some really stupid mistakes. Life happens. Remember at the end of the day it happens for a reason. There will always be light at the end of the tunnel. Look into the big picture. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise? There is always more fish in the sea, and somebody for everyone.

At the end of the day, if you were true to her, you played your part, and did everything in your power. Then you have to let it go. Its clear she made a choice. There is an action and logical reason behind every choice.
    Keep your head up and keep pushing forward. Leave it behind, if she doesn't come back. Then you know why.. She had her mind made up.
    I prefer Riddick, you keep what you kill :-)

4. First come to terms with your pain. You can't avoid it, you can't run away from it, and suppressing it will eat away at you like a tumor.

Second, once you process the **** storm of emotions, make a decision based on your values and principles on what to do next. She made her decision to go back with her ex, now it's time for you to make yours. Move forward.

There is no easy fix. There is no one answer that suites everyone. This pain will mold you, this pain will strengthen you. You will get through this.

And when all else fails....get under a heavy ass bar and squat till you can't feel your legs.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

5. Send them both a nice present with a note saying just this.

"Thank you."
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    It just gets to me that she'd cheat and then lie about it when I called her out and now she's back with her ex. I just don't get it. Doesn't make sense in my head anymore. Probably has something to do with me tho since this is the second time it's happened and I've only been in 2 relationships
    It may be a pattern you need to think about for sure.

However, in this case you also dodged a bullet. Hit the gym, **** some new girls, and in the long run you'll be glad to be free of that one. Also, good thing you didn't get her pregnant.

7. If the girl cheat its over for me

8. Quote Originally Posted by clemandet5 View Post
    If the girl cheat its over for me
    Exactly. Always. Far too many women out there you will find chemistry with.

You will be in love many times in this life. Of course, I expect you to be in a lustful condition towards women always.

9. Keep your head up brother. We all got your back. We are a brotherhood here on AM.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
  10. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    Title says all.
    Move on. Plenty of great ones out there that value loyalty and trust.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Move on. Plenty of great ones out there that value loyalty and trust.
    Yeah I have, just takes time. Surprised the admin replied tho, highlight of my month
  12. So my girl cheated....... Now What?

Sorry to hear about your relationship, Clen. We tend to always blame ourselves after a relationship. What if I could have done things differently?!?
    Truth is that it's not you. People are sh*tty sometimes, and the goal is to not give them the power to control your thoughts or emotions. Feel your pain, dig into your sorrows, cry about it, then move the f on. Don't let her win.

When my ex left me 7 years ago, I cried and cried like someone had died. At the same time, my coworker's wife of 20 plus years died of cancer. It put everything into perspective. Here I was crying over a pos cheater while my coworker will never ever see his wife again. I stopped crying after that...
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

13. I didnt read all the comments before my original post, i hope you're doing alright!

14. Even if you do find another girl you should hide your money. A guy in my Guard unit got engaged and next you know she emptied out his ten grand from his bank account and left. Never reveal your true assets.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Even if you do find another girl you should hide your money. A guy in my Guard unit got engaged and next you know she emptied out his ten grand from his bank account and left. Never reveal your true assets.
    Yea, you don't mix your money until after you are legally married.
  16. Hug it out.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

17. You should post any partial nude pics you have, like Macccy did. That'll teach her
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You should post any partial nude pics you have, like Macccy did. That'll teach her
    LOL I still can't believe that shyt. That dude despised her
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

19. You should post any partial nude pics you have, like Macccy did. That'll teach her
    < Hates himself for liking ^ comment... bad justhere4comm, bad... I should be punished.

Also, send her a telegram to make her feel better.. tell her you are so upset you've turned to CROSSFIT...
    If she doesn't get it, she was never worth your trouble. (Apologies to cross fitters. Ok that was a lie.)

20. There's no need to hate yourself over a truth. Keep your chin up!

21. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    LOL I still can't believe that shyt. That dude despised her
    But it was a fun thread while it lasted, and it brought so much joy to others. Especially blueline
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    But it was a fun thread while it lasted, and it brought so much joy to others. Especially blueline
    Indeed.....

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Indeed.....

24. **** happens and while I got plenty of noodz I can't do that to her. Even if she did cheat

25. Damn... I mean, good man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. So Epi + PCT has cured my gyno.. now what?
    By Jmack3d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 04:29 AM
  2. No pituitary cancer so now what Dr.
    By acidred06 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:20 AM
  3. So my girl is moving. dont know how i should feel about this
    By NickyNoNames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:51 AM
  4. What did I do to my Other shoulder now?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 04:55 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 12:57 AM