So my girl cheated....... Now What?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to destroy one picture and one email and my wife found it during our honeymoon phase. Hurt her deeply.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**** just sucks, cause if you're still in the honeymoon phase (which I was) she feels like the best thing in the world. Then she leaves either by choice or by force and you're left missing "the best thing in the world" even tho you know she ****ed you over.

Now I got 18 months till I ship off for basics and then higher up training, and I know through tall that training I won't be coming home so now I'm torn on if there's enough time to start and/or find something meaningful again.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** just sucks, cause if you're still in the honeymoon phase (which I was)
she feels like the best thing in the world. Then she leaves either by choice or by force and you're left missing
"the best thing in the world" even tho you know she ****ed you over.

Now I got 18 months till I ship off for basics and then higher up training, and I know through tall that training
I won't be coming home so now I'm torn on if there's enough time to start and/or find something meaningful again.
I would focus on myself during the next 18 months, and not worry about finding a replacement.

Take time to improve some things that you would like to improve while you have the freedom to focus
on yourself, and not worry about another person.

If you meet someone along the way, great, if not, stay busy bro.

Read a self improvement book, take some sort of class, learn a language, try a new hobby.

Just get out there..!!! :biggthumpup:

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** just sucks, cause if you're still in the honeymoon phase (which I was) she feels like the best thing in the world. Then she leaves either by choice or by force and you're left missing "the best thing in the world" even tho you know she ****ed you over.

Now I got 18 months till I ship off for basics and then higher up training, and I know through tall that training I won't be coming home so now I'm torn on if there's enough time to start and/or find something meaningful again.
We eventually divorced. I Nearly lost my mind. Why? Because I trusted her too much. A newb move I knew I should not have done then. Had always held back in previous relationships so terminations were easy. I thought she was the best in the world. I was wrong. I found one better. I stay in control now and still Love her dearly. So no more hard landings should it go awry.

You have to watch women all the time.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would focus on myself during the next 18 months, and not worry about finding a replacement.

Take time to improve some things that you would like to improve while you have the freedom to focus
on yourself, and not worry about another person.

If you meet someone along the way, great, if not, stay busy bro.

Read a self improvement book, take some sort of class, learn a language, try a new hobby.

Just get out there..!!! :biggthumpup:
Def been working on myself recently just sucks lol. Life's a bitch and a half tho. Even more if you add women in to the mix I've found

Note: not saying all women make life harder, just the wrong women

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
**** her bestfriend, life goes on

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Bro definitely everything happens for a reason so she did you a favor. It sucks I know but don't let it get you down. There is always 100 more to replace her that won't cheat. Going through the single phase figuring myself out now. But never been happier took a long time but nice to just be me and my dog no drama no bull**** and occasional booty call single life isn't too bad

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ain't nobody got time for that. Seriously, if you have to watch and worry about trusting a woman then it's the wrong one.
Word.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Just enjoy being single. It really is awesome. My judge for whether or not I wanted a relationship with a woman I was talking to was if I thought I would be happier with her or being single. Single won out every time until I met my wife.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice to see all the support, I'm sure this thread will help out a lotta other guys. No one takes relationships seriously anymore.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see all the support, I'm sure this thread will help out a lotta other guys. No one takes relationships seriously anymore.
There is a lot of good advice in here. But mine is talk to her calmly and get closure. Especially if it was someone you loved. Cut the bitch out of your life for sure but get answers or it might eat at you forever.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is a lot of good advice in here. But mine is talk to her calmly and get closure. Especially if it was someone you loved. Cut the bitch out of your life for sure but get answers or it might eat at you forever.
I already cut her out, got too much **** going in to bring it back to reality. And personally I don't give a fucj anymore

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I already cut her out, got too much **** going in to bring it back to reality. And personally I don't give a fucj anymore
Best move to be honest. People cheat because they can and think they won't get caught.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Good!!! Stay strong get drunk​ and fuk a college girl!!!!
That^^^ I know there has to be a college bar or 7 around you. Hit the gym and go party afterwards. Get yourself laid buddy.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That^^^ I know there has to be a college bar or 7 around you. Hit the gym and go party afterwards. Get yourself laid buddy.
He has "standards" or some shyt, remember? We need a new idea....

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
He has "standards" or some shyt, remember? We need a new idea....
True. Im not sure I even know what those are anymore. Maybe pay a hot chick to service him? Or is that still too much? I can't tell anymore.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
True. Im not sure I even know what those are anymore. Maybe pay a hot chick to service him? Or is that still too much? I can't tell anymore.
Quite the quandary we are in...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe we should get him a shiny new abacus. What else would cheer up an Asian college student?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You could just service him ourselves I'm in are you?
Eh, yeah why not.
Maybe we should get him a shiny new abacus. What else would cheer up an Asian college student?
That would work. Except he would need someone pineapple so the Hawaiian part of him isn't lonely, some Jordan's for the black part of him and some Vodka for the Russian part.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rice with gold flakes it in? I was kidding, then I found these...

content_c1-Image-Courtesy-of-Zafferano-Catering.-Sushi-rolls-with-edible-gold-leaf.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh, yeah why not.

That would work. Except he would need someone pineapple so the Hawaiian part of him isn't lonely, some Jordan's for the black part of him and some Vodka for the Russian part.

I think if we're getting something for the Hawaiian part it should be Spam. They're absolutely bonkers for that stuff.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I think if we're getting something for the Hawaiian part it should be Spam. They're absolutely bonkers for that stuff.
Hahahahah sounds good. And we should get some fake Jordan's. Real ones are too expensive. Maybe he has cousins that make them?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Idk man. Thought I was doing everything right honestly. Idk why she went out and had sex with another guy cause it's not like me and her had any issues in that department. I can't figure it out and idk if it's just because it's me or cause it's her but it's really ****ing with my head

ChocolateClen ... First off , sorry to hear . Secondly , do not forgive and so not forget . Life is to short to waste it on mistakes . Sometimes people are just wired ****ty man .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm back. If anyone wants to hmu I'll be around!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I miss u all and luv u all even you fukks that cant stand me . 8 weeks of bs training finally doneeeee .... who wants a donkey punch ?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I miss u all and luv u all even you fukks that cant stand me . 8 weeks of bs training finally doneeeee .... who wants a donkey punch ?
Training for what?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New job bighulksmash?