Before I found BB.com and the board society...

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I was much more athletic and better off overall. LOL
Anybody else experience this?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no, i was lost. going through the motions in the gym everyday taking whatever new and 'classy' supplement came out without really knowing what the hell it was.

AM saved me. :)

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Bobo should have shirts made up...."Anabolic Minds saved me from Bodybuilding.com..."

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take any supplements except protein and vitamins and never missed a workout and gained like there was no tomorrow. Always improving in EVERY aspect of athleticism. Now I just stagnate. It's really depressing. And I don't like to think about how much I've spent on supplements. I miss the good ole days when it actually meant something...

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Haha that shirt would be nice. I just got screen printing equipment too haha

But if I wore it I'd be afraid of the morons at the gym going and joining this board!

I was lost too before the boards, I am in much better shape after all the knowledge and research was made availible to me. I hardly even post much here, because it seems like all the answers can be found in a search its crazy... I'm a "lurker" i guess....

I never did any AAS, or PH, but am planning to someday when my gains stop... but they haven't quite yet :thumbsup: I answer all my friends questions all the time because of THIS board. I want to donate, as soon as I get a paypal account, it is definately worth it.

But I never visit BB.com anymore. Back in the day it was fine, but now a days, like 90% of those posts are useless IMO.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I read that, but I am making one for ebay, so when i do that I can just send it through that :thumbsup: