Gaming

Page 17 of 50 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

1. well i didnt spend the 50 bucks on GTA instead I spent 10 and got Spec Ops the line and beat it in a few days.
    It was a fun game with some solid twists and decent action even though the fights got repetitive
    I would recommend it if you have a couple of days buy it at game stop then go exchange it for something else once you beat it.
    The online multi player wasnt very exciting hence the reason I am taking it back.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

2. Third installment of my favorite game.

http://youtu.be/Sr-DKyAVU34
    •   

3. Anyone play the new assassins creed?

4. Madden for Xbox one is terrible

5. Just picked up max Payne 3 and brutal legend for ps3 at the pawn shop
    The Swole Stoner
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Just picked up max Payne 3 and brutal legend for ps3 at the pawn shop
    Max Payne is a good game not quite as dark as the other ones but still good
    SNS REP

7. Best thing about it was that it was only .99 haven't played it yet though got hammered at my boys wife's bar last night instead copious amounts of free beer and some **** I haven't done in awhile and should've kept it that way. In fact still not quite sober
    The Swole Stoner

8. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Best thing about it was that it was only .99 haven't played it yet though got hammered at my boys wife's bar last night instead copious amounts of free beer and some **** I haven't done in awhile and should've kept it that way. In fact still not quite sober
    Free beer good, free "s!^t" bad. there is a reason that they call it that lol. anyway 99cents for that game is a bargain
    SNS REP

9. Just got on brutal legend(Xmas gift for my father in law old school metal head) figured I'd test it out, tempted to keep it but there's enough time between now and Xmas

And before anyone judges me for testing out a gift for someone else it was a pawn shop purchase gotta make sure it works

And I'm almost sober finally beer opana weed and synthetic cannabinoids bad mix still not sure if I can eat. Done with rec drug use
    The Swole Stoner

10. Does anyone have any feedback on the Xbox one or PS4? I thought for sure this thread would have blown up after the release of the two new systems or did everyone spend their cash on food and supplements lol
    SNS REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Does anyone have any feedback on the Xbox one or PS4? I thought for sure this thread would have blown up after the release of the two new systems or did everyone spend their cash on food and supplements lol
    Haven't tried either yet, I've decided to wait for the Steam console.

That being said, I live with my girlfriend and a roommate, both gamers, I'm sure I'll have access to the X-bone before the end of the year.

12. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Haven't tried either yet, I've decided to wait for the Steam console.

That being said, I live with my girlfriend and a roommate, both gamers, I'm sure I'll have access to the X-bone before the end of the year.
    Hmmm I thought that was just a rumor but looking at it a little closer it looks like a more powerful option. Is it going to run off of streaming of have physical discs? Either way a min power of 60fps and a resolution of 1080 is better than most of the next gen consuls gaming options
    SNS REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

Hmmm I thought that was just a rumor but looking at it a little closer it looks like a more powerful option. Is it going to run off of streaming of have physical discs? Either way a min power of 60fps and a resolution of 1080 is better than most of the next gen consuls gaming options
    I think it's too early to say anything definitive. I'm assuming it'll work off the steam cloud. But may have physical disks as well.

14. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I think it's too early to say anything definitive. I'm assuming it'll work off the steam cloud. But may have physical disks as well.
    It would be something awesome if they just used the discs from computer games it would help bring PC gaming to the forefront.
    SNS REP

15. Yeah but then it has the same pirating issues. So idk. PC gaming is far better than console. So I hope it turns out well. But at the very least a steam console will kill off Origin, which would be awesome.

16. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Yeah but then it has the same pirating issues. So idk. PC gaming is far better than console. So I hope it turns out well. But at the very least a steam console will kill off Origin, which would be awesome.
    I didnt think about the pirating issue, i havent used a PC to game in forever but have many friends that swear buy it I can see the difference in the graphics alone. Take a look at what that one guy did with GTA4 the screan shots looked amazing
    SNS REP

17. Not only that but the power, customizability, and modding just makes it better.

18. Still addicted to Skyrim, and have a massive backlog of games to play after Steam's many sales this year.

I wanted to upgrade my PC, but I've decided to wait until all my games are mostly played through. I probably wont even bother upgrading until Fallout 4 comes out which may be 2015, or if my GPU burns out (running an OC @ 1.1v), whichever comes first.

By that time, all the newer games should be cheap. I tend to not pay anything over $20 for any game... Fallout 4 may be the exception.

Too much to pay for these days. Gotta stretch things out.

19. I'm the same. 25$ is the limit, the witcher 3 abd dragon age Inquisition will be the exceptions.

20. Anyone else think Dishonored was horrible?

Doesn't deserve GOTY.

21. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Anyone else think Dishonored was horrible?

Doesn't deserve GOTY.
    I didn't really play it much. Just couldn't get into it. Cant say I gave it much chance though.

22. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Anyone else think Dishonored was horrible?

Doesn't deserve GOTY.
    I am almost done with it and have really enjoyed it but I have been trying not to kill people. I was also the kid that liked the game Mist though
    SNS REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

I am almost done with it and have really enjoyed it but I have been trying not to kill people. I was also the kid that liked the game Mist though
    Myst? The old puzzle game?

24. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    And now I remember why I didn't like it haha.

25. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post

Myst? The old puzzle game?
    That's the one
    SNS REP

26. I'm really enjoying the xbox one. NBA 2k14 is amazing. It's got a few little bugs but hopefully that'll be cleaned up soon

27. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    I'm really enjoying the xbox one. NBA 2k14 is amazing. It's got a few little bugs but hopefully that'll be cleaned up soon

I have been enjoying it on Xbox 360 and it keeps freezing on me.

28. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    I'm really enjoying the xbox one. NBA 2k14 is amazing. It's got a few little bugs but hopefully that'll be cleaned up soon
    The Xbox one looks really appealing but I have always been a PS fan boy. have you always been on the Xbox wagon or did you make the switch for one of the features or games?
    SNS REP

29. I just saw this Dota 2 Incredible body transformation ))

dota 2 transformation.png

30. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

The Xbox one looks really appealing but I have always been a PS fan boy. have you always been on the Xbox wagon or did you make the switch for one of the features or games?
    I am getting both and even a wii u. All 3 consoles will be replaced by the steam comsole considering the game library .

I can say for now if you're a Nintendo fan wii u is awesome. Especally if donkey Kong,mario,zelda and super smash brothers bring you back to a childhood state . Still waiting on a wii u pokemon stadium we were promised.

The ps4 should be bought only if you can't live without the exclusives. Kingdom hearts however will be multi platform so no reason for me. Especally sense god of war dissapoints me now

Xbox is more like media box. The xbox one is extremely versatile. More worth the money Especally if you're like me and use nexflix instead of paying 30 to 70 bucks for tv. Also has better exclusive games. Fable,halo*kinda sad now* rumors of a bunch of people /companys who are in the gaming industry switching over to xbox only. This is due to the xbox being more creatively friendly,and the whole anon hacking sony publicity disaster. Sony shouldn't have acknowledged anonymous. They should have said nothing and stayed out of the anonymous ****. They drove away alot of people when that happened. I will never give my credit card info to sony again. 3000 cases of identity theft exclusively from the whole ordeal.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat