Gaming

Page 17 of 26 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Witcher 3 press conference was this morning.

    25% bigger world than skyrim. Much more complex storylines and combat system. Smoother transitions from night and day. Incredible engine with very advanced AI. 100+ hours of gameplay. This is it people. RPG gamers, if you havent played the witcher series yet, start!

    http://youtu.be/rlpcsCBV6d4


  2. Ps4: joeybacs2 ; COD ghost, nba 2k14. Destiny soon. Advance warfare soon
    Starcraft 2 PC
    Diable 2 PC

  3. LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AND DIABLO3 PLS
    •   
       


  4. Witcher 3 new gameplay footage:

    http://m.ign.com/videos/2014/06/10/t...n-live-e3-2014

    Also just got my battlefield hardline beta code. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

  5. Just upgraded to ps4.......only stick with madden and the yearly call of duty .

  6. My Xbox Live GT is HerpMasta

    I play alot of Battlefield 4 and GTA:Online at the moment.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  7. Been playing saints row IV on the 360 its pretty dope, played through mass effect 3 a few times recently, haven't played the first 2 but I need to, gave up on afro samurai
    The Swole Stoner

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Been playing saints row IV on the 360 its pretty dope, played through mass effect 3 a few times recently, haven't played the first 2 but I need to, gave up on afro samurai
    Saints row is pretty legit. IV is basically the best "super hero" game I've played lol.

    My opinion is it's WAY better than GTA.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Saints row is pretty legit. IV is basically the best "super hero" game I've played lol.

    My opinion is it's WAY better than GTA.
    Really?

    I like GTA better, but Saints Row is really fun.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Really?

    I like GTA better, but Saints Row is really fun.
    I just think GTA takes itself too seriously. Sometimes the missions are so implausible that it's funny to me. Saints Row doesn't even try the whole reasonable thing. It's just goofy.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I just think GTA takes itself too seriously. Sometimes the missions are so implausible that it's funny to me. Saints Row doesn't even try the whole reasonable thing. It's just goofy.
    Haha true that. They do have some pretty crazy missions.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  12. BT3 or 4 and COD. liking watch dogs right now, sick game!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Really?

    I like GTA better, but Saints Row is really fun.
    agreed!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    BT3 or 4 and COD. liking watch dogs right now, sick game!
    I am mostly playing 4 because that's all the time I have haha.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  15. "The forest" off of steam is the most fun game I've played in a long time. The only bit of repetitive blah is the intro. Hours of fun.

    It's fun throwing a tennis ball and watching a shark eat that ****er.

    Chopping down trees make the birds fly away. This alerts the locals. ****ing RUN!

    build an effigy to keep them away


    Much more.
    A little glitchy but it's in alpha.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Battossi View Post
    "The forest" off of steam is the most fun game I've played in a long time. The only bit of repetitive blah is the intro. Hours of fun.

    It's fun throwing a tennis ball and watching a shark eat that ****er.

    Chopping down trees make the birds fly away. This alerts the locals. ****ing RUN!

    build an effigy to keep them away


    Much more.
    A little glitchy but it's in alpha.
    Lol I'll have to check it out.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    Lol I'll have to check it out.
    I have survived 12 days. My pr.

    It's hard but we'll worth it.

    Graphics are great aswell. Similar to the first crysis.

  18. Brothers: A tale of two sons.


    Oh. My. God. That is a powerful game.
    If you guys can handle a classic adventure game that may or may not have ended with two friends of mine bawling there eyes out, get it. You won't shoot aliens or street race or whatever. There's very little combat and no real dialogue, but it's amazing if you really like to get into a games story. Adventure/puzzle game with great artwork and a very powerful story.

  19. Last of Us was one of the best games I've ever played.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Last of Us was one of the best games I've ever played.
    Im interested in what they are going to do for the sequel.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Im interested in what they are going to do for the sequel.
    I just want to play the first one lol.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    I just want to play the first one lol.
    It is such a good game. Intense game play solid controls, long story. It is a very complete game.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    It is such a good game. Intense game play solid controls, long story. It is a very complete game.
    You make me want to get it. I also want to get Watchdog.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    You make me want to get it. I also want to get Watchdog.
    Its worth it. Watchdogs looks good but I am holding off on getting a PS4 so it will be a while
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Its worth it. Watchdogs looks good but I am holding off on getting a PS4 so it will be a while
    I hear yah, I still have my 360 for now.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
    I hear yah, I still have my 360 for now.
    In a year or so it will make sense to upgrade but for now there is very minor difference between last gen and this gen.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    In a year or so it will make sense to upgrade but for now there is very minor difference between last gen and this gen.
    Yup... Why spend extra money for no reason..
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  28. Uncharted 4 is in works and a trailer is on youtube I cant wait!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  29. Yea, uncharted 4 and new batman are what are gonna make me pull the trigger on next gen

  30. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Yea, uncharted 4 and new batman are what are gonna make me pull the trigger on next gen
    The new Batman looks Official!
    Uncharted isnt coming out till next year so I have some time to save up some $$$
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  31. Batman isn't til next year either. So I'm putting it off til around then, mayyyyyyybe christmas

  32. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Batman isn't til next year either. So I'm putting it off til around then, mayyyyyyybe christmas
    I have never really played any of the Batman games.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  33. Get on it, they're awesome!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Get on it, they're awesome!
    Lol I know some people that do. I might have to check them out.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  35. I really like Injustice: Gods Among Us as well. I liked the storyline and it's also a good game for a few people to share fun with as well.

  36. Anyone been checking out the Tom Clancy games for the next gen systems? The Division or Siege both looking great.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Anyone been checking out the Tom Clancy games for the next gen systems? The Division or Siege both looking great.
    No I haven't.

    I'll check it out on YouTube.
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!

  38. I play games, but it's really cut down to a couple of hours a week because, hey life is busy.
    When I do have time, it's usually JRPGS or a few shooters.

    I really want to see actual gameplay footage of the "NEW DOOM REBOOT." Going back to old ways has me excited.

  39. Not many xbox live people. Hit me up!!!! Captaintugz

  40. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Not many xbox live people. Hit me up!!!! Captaintugz
    What games you play?
    Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:20 AM
  4. Anybody watching LeBron's game?
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 09:24 PM
  5. try this game
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in