Awards
  • Established
^^^ hope you have endless hours to spare. It's hard to put down lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's keep this thread live.. Makes me feel more normal lift hard game hard yeah buddy... Lol I heard hit man was like the old ones but way better. It got pretty good reviews too. Ima wait on tho got serious COD flo right now.
That was the intention :)
I need to get Xbox live again

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
See you back here in a couple of months.
that why i play it when i'm on nights! i keep a similar schedule on nights off as i do work nights, wake up at 3p go to bed early a.m. When everyone goes to bed at 930ish I hit the gym, come home and start gaming around midnight......gives me several hours to kill :)

sadly Im on days now so no gaming at all :( but I work nights 8months out of the year

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
that why i play it when i'm on nights! i keep a similar schedule on nights off as i do work nights, wake up at 3p go to bed early a.m. When everyone goes to bed at 930ish I hit the gym, come home and start gaming around midnight......gives me several hours to kill :)

sadly Im on days now so no gaming at all :( but I work nights 8months out of the year
I will usually play Skyrim at night. My son likes to watch me play it and he always falls asleep after about watching me for 20 mins or so.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much why I haven't bought it yet haha. Might just try and get it off Gamefly. But a guy I work with said Best Buy was selling it for $25.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
You got that ebony broski? :)
rocking the Nightingale Armour right now

Pretty much why I haven't bought it yet haha. Might just try and get it off Gamefly. But a guy I work with said Best Buy was selling it for $25.
ebay homie!! you should be able to get it for around $20

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I Kno everyone misses N64 but I really miss super nintendo.. Mario, Bomber man, sunset riders. Dino city, n of course the stand out Mario Kart.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I still have one. Be jealous.
I went and visited a girl. She had a Super Nintendo got me all excited... couldnt get it to work :/ Oh well at least I had her to play with :D

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
If I play anything its the new cod on ps3...used to be big into diablo 3. I kinda want to buy far cry 3 in a few days. Would be something nice to get lost in over the holiday break..it's "skyrim with guns"

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Are you guys Playstation or xbox guys? Or both. I got the ps3 love it. But I don't hate xbox I like the the halo n gears of wars series.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up Black Ops 2 yesterday haha

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone here likes computer games, look up Humble Bundle. Get 7 games for $1 (it's donations) or get 8 for $5.68 last I checked (based on beating the average donation)
I just got mine yesterday! The cool thing is you can choose what amount of the proceeds go to charity

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Hit me up on xbox fellas... sn: ilovewetstuff
Just bought halo4 and blackops 2...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been playing Saints Row again lol fun times and unrealistic motorcycle skills

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Any pro zombies (BLOPS2) players on PS3? PSN: zsaboteur

I want to beat tranzit. The furthest I've made it is the power station.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received Assassins Creed 3 and Dishonored in the mail from Gamefly. Now if only there were more hours in a day haha.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received Assassins Creed 3 and Dishonored in the mail from Gamefly. Now if only there were more hours in a day haha.
Just take Adderall and boom, more hours!

Jk don't do that

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Have any gamers here? I'm sure I'm not the only gym junkie who plays for a couple hours post workout while feasting away.

Computer Games: Diablo 3, Starcraft 1 & 2, LoL

Xbox: really any and all sports or shooting game
I play LoL too brotha! Add me : DRaGiiK

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Haven't played dishonored but Assassins Creed3 so sick. N let us Kno how dishonored is.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
got COD BOpsII coming and going to pick up MOH WarFighter soon (ps3)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Counter strike , WoW, call of duty. Gaming is pretty fun :D

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
without video games I'd have nothing to do on rainy days or after a super carb up
Yup n snows gonna start coming I hate winter I live new England.. Gym n video games is what gets me through winter.