• RockStar
  • Established
Yup thats all I do in the winter time. I want something new to play

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you guys play Tribes: Ascend? - Absolutely the most addicting game I've ever played in my life...and it's free. Go figure.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the other Black Ops 2 players out there. Imagine if the K9 units were like this haha.
blackopsdog.jpg

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Any Arma II guys in here?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
What game or games are you guy currently playin? Me right now COD and even tho I beat it I still fool around with AC3 all on ps3.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
What game or games are you guy currently playin? Me right now COD and even tho I beat it I still fool around with AC3 all on ps3.
Loved ac3, once it gets going its brilliant, although the beginning is long and slow.

Peace

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Loved ac3, once it gets going its brilliant, although the beginning is long and slow.

Peace
Agreed def starts slow. Once it gets goin tho the game is great. So much u can do in the game. There was a lot of weapons n abilities I didn't realize or use until after I beat it. Haha

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Lol this thread is the reason I started playing skyrim again. Any madden fans ?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Lol this thread is the reason I started playing skyrim again. Any madden players ?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Lol never went to sleep just been having a hard time finding a solid game

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Picked up Arma2 and been loving it. MilSim game, got a bro that i play it with, and it is f in sweet so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Just started playing Hitman absolution pretty good so far.. Gives u a lot of choices on how to play out missions.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Currently playing Mechwarrior Online, great game and its free to play. If anyone decides to join, add me Kyryos . I need some competent squadmates.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
If anyone plays Black Ops 2 on 360 and would like to play online sometime, add me
GamerTag is SuperMan521
I'm not real good but I'm not real bad either, I'd say I'm average.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still playing LoL...yall should hop on it!

we can pwn noobs and then ask if they even lift

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother plays all the time.

It looked OK, but it would just be too much time spent.
I've been playing like a year and I still suck half the time. It's very team based, if someone does bad it makes the match that much harder

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
still playing LoL...yall should hop on it!

we can pwn noobs and then ask if they even lift
lol i used to play that game so much. i have like 500 wins on it but ive gotten lots of bull**** emails about talkin **** too much

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i used to play that game so much. i have like 500 wins on it but ive gotten lots of bull**** emails about talkin **** too much
I got banned for literally doing nothing. I asked someone why they stole my kill and they reported me? On the other hand I'm a dick every other time and I get left alone lol it's an interesting phenomenon

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I got banned for literally doing nothing. I asked someone why they stole my kill and they reported me? On the other hand I'm a dick every other time and I get left alone lol it's an interesting phenomenon
We need to make a weight lifters clan

mytruckbig

mytruckbig

Awards
360, only play cod and occasional sports game with little brother. Gamer tag is h2oburymatt. Feel free to send a friend request and jump in on the slaughter that takes place haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
my gt for 360 is Vampire x13x I play COD BO2 and some Red Dead Redemption still..... Hit me up if interested!