Gaming

Page 15 of 50 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    The game is sick... So good Naughty Dog def did not disappoint. You really don't have to baby sit she kinda tags along for the most part.. Like I said before its like a mix between drakes n dead space I say dead space cuz u need to find n conserve ammo n there the creepy aspect and drakes cuz it play similar to drakes.
    Nice! I remember you saying you started it and were liking it. I just wasnt sure if the game was able to hold up through out!
    Looks like Im shelling out the 50 bucks!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Nice! I remember you saying you started it and were liking it. I just wasnt sure if the game was able to hold up through out!
    Looks like Im shelling out the 50 bucks!
    Yes, you definitely should pick it up. Beat the campaign & have since been glued to the online. Great switch from your normal FPS (as far as online play) involving a hell of a lot more strategy. But as for as campaign goes, damn near flawless gameplay & an emotionally attaching storyline. It's amazing to watch Joel & Ellie's relationship build as the game progresses. (I feel like a film critic/ End rant) :P
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Yes, you definitely should pick it up. Beat the campaign & have since been glued to the online. Great switch from your normal FPS (as far as online play) involving a hell of a lot more strategy. But as for as campaign goes, damn near flawless gameplay & an emotionally attaching storyline. It's amazing to watch Joel & Ellie's relationship build as the game progresses. (I feel like a film critic/ End rant) :P
    Games have become more like interactive movies recently and Naughty Dog though sure has set a trend in games as of late with their story telling! I have been playing Borderlands 2 exclusively and I can say that I have gotten my monies worth out of it, but I am ready to start something new here soon.
    SNS REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

I agree with you on this story in this game is great n told very well for sure

5. LETS PLAY LOL DAMMIT
    •   

6. I just started Dead space 3!!!!
    SNS REP

7. Any PS3 fellas in here can send me a PSN friend request. Mine is the same username as on here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Any PS3 fellas in here can send me a PSN friend request. Mine is the same username as on here.
    I am man what do you play?
    SNS REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

I am man what do you play?
    Been on The Last Of Us multiplayer as of late but I play any of the CoDs, AC3, Skyrim, just about anything. I swap games a lot with friends though so I can pretty much get anything. lol

10. if you want to pick up dead space 3 I just started that.
    SNS REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    if you want to pick up dead space 3 I just started that.
    I have the 2nd one which I still haven't finished yet. (Idk why..) but heard it was sick!

12. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    I have the 2nd one which I still haven't finished yet. (Idk why..) but heard it was sick!
    The Second one was great! You even get a surprising return from an old friend from the 1st game. I only had time to finish the prolog this morning on the 3rd one but I can say the graphics are really pretty. Have you gotten to the nursury on the second D.S.
    I was trying to find Last of Us for cheap but no one wanted to trade. I have heard nothing but good things though
    SNS REP

13. I need to play the first one

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    I need to play the first one
    do it! its one of the best games I have ever played. Well worth the 15 bucks you would pay for it used
    SNS REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

do it! its one of the best games I have ever played. Well worth the 15 bucks you would pay for it used
    Might give it a go!

16. Bumping this for GTA5! Dang it is too crazy. Anyone else notice gang members on the street shooting at cops while they chase you?

17. anyone a PC gamer here besides me?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Bumping this for GTA5! Dang it is too crazy. Anyone else notice gang members on the street shooting at cops while they chase you?
    no I spent 3 hours trying to steal one of those f16's though lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    no I spent 3 hours trying to steal one of those f16's though lol
    Haha I enjoy the simple things in life I guess.

20. I know this is like 4 months ago but I just beat the last of us and it was fantastic!!!! one of the best stories ever
    SNS REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    anyone a PC gamer here besides me?
    League of Legends all day, I was a Diablo fanboy but compared to the previous ones it just didnt stand up

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha I enjoy the simple things in life I guess.
    you and me both, pain in the ass going one place to get the parachute having to go to the helicopter by the water...flying over the base high enough that you dont get shot down and then jumping down for like 3 minutes...then you cant see the fcking things til you are close to the ground so its like -_- especially when you have a tank on your ass...

still fun though haha

23. PC gamer here. No MMO's though.

Playing Saints Row 4 now. Real fun.
    Can't wait for:
    Witcher 3
    Dragon age: Inquisition
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Watch Dogs

Too many good things on the horizon.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    League of Legends all day, I was a Diablo fanboy but compared to the previous ones it just didnt stand up
    It was such a let down :/

me and my bro got to inferno like the week it came out. so ridiculous, I quit playing eventually because we got stuck at act 3 in inferno, and couldn't make enough $$ to get gear to complete it. now theres patches n alll this stupid stuff!

you play dungeon quest or whatever on steam?
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    PC gamer here. No MMO's though.

Playing Saints Row 4 now. Real fun.
    Can't wait for:
    Witcher 3
    Dragon age: Inquisition
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Watch Dogs

Too many good things on the horizon.
    dragon age was def one of my favorite games! I like the rpg /strategy stuff.

I been playing payday, but the upgrading your weapon is so ridiculous, takes the fun out of the game. Debating on buying Baldur's Gate again. We should get it and form an AM party. Slay dragons n stuff? what you fellas say? hah!

25. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    It was such a let down :/

me and my bro got to inferno like the week it came out. so ridiculous, I quit playing eventually because we got stuck at act 3 in inferno, and couldn't make enough $$ to get gear to complete it. now theres patches n alll this stupid stuff!

you play dungeon quest or whatever on steam?

dragon age was def one of my favorite games! I like the rpg /strategy stuff.

I been playing payday, but the upgrading your weapon is so ridiculous, takes the fun out of the game. Debating on buying Baldur's Gate again. We should get it and form an AM party. Slay dragons n stuff? what you fellas say? hah!
    I love Baldurs gate. It's definitely up there with Neverwinter nights 2 and ice wind dale for me.

I enjoyed diablo 3. But it wasn't great. Diablo 2 I still occasionally play. It had simple charm. Diablo 3 seems like 3 games mashed together. Too many things that would work on there own but put together kind of sucked.

26. Just played bioshock infinite. Holy ****!!!! What a sweet story line!

27. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Just played bioshock infinite. Holy ****!!!! What a sweet story line!
    I have hesitated buying that just because I have heard it is super short, and I havent played any of the other ones.
    SNS REP

28. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I love Baldurs gate. It's definitely up there with Neverwinter nights 2 and ice wind dale for me.

I enjoyed diablo 3. But it wasn't great. Diablo 2 I still occasionally play. It had simple charm. Diablo 3 seems like 3 games mashed together. Too many things that would work on there own but put together kind of sucked.
    I played those games, and loved them!

I agree on the D3 thing... they tried to do too much. They should of just made D3 mirroring D2

Anyone played
    -State of Decay
    -Castle Story
    -Planetary Annihilation
    -Agarest: Generations of War

these game sparked my interest

29. Yeah all I really wanted from D3 was new classes and updated graphics. All the mechanics should've stayed the same.

30. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Yeah all I really wanted from D3 was new classes and updated graphics. All the mechanics should've stayed the same.
    ^^^
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game