Gaming

Page 15 of 64 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    It almost as if Xbox is force feeding you with all the stuff they have to offer. If I were their PR guy I would explain that the 499 price is just a package that comes with the move and a year free of xbox live but they have a 399 package that comes just with the xbox. There is not much they can do about the always on and the stance they took on used games. Unless they went the route of used games being free to transfer if your a premium xbox live member... There are many different ways they can spin it to try and back track but PlayStation came out swinging!
    they definitely didnt benefit for trying to rule with an iron fist. No real freedom, and I the Xbox community isnt even all that great anymore like it used to be. Idk it'll probably just be my wallet deciding when it comes down to it honestly

2. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    they definitely didnt benefit for trying to rule with an iron fist. No real freedom, and I the Xbox community isnt even all that great anymore like it used to be. Idk it'll probably just be my wallet deciding when it comes down to it honestly
    I think that is the stance that a lot of people are going to take. Granted the over all entertainment experience that xbox is offering seems to be a bit better. Xbox may have more entertainment features but I think that most people simply want a system that can play games with no hassle and that’s it.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Garen op
    Nah.. J4 all the way.

4. I want COD to finally die. When that became popular, the FPS genre took a massive hit, not just for PC gaming, but on consoles too, althoguh of course I prefer PC gaming when it comes to FPS games. Games companies now look at games like COD and think "hey people like Call of Duty, so lets make our game have all the game elements of COD." Weapon limits, stupid sprint, very generic levels. Halo had the weapon limit first and Half-Life 2 had the stupid sprint, but COD combined both and now all new FPS suffer from what I'd like to call COD syndrome.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Nah.. J4 all the way.
    I used to jungle j4 before the nerf, now I switched back to adc and top.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I think that is the stance that a lot of people are going to take. Granted the over all entertainment experience that xbox is offering seems to be a bit better. Xbox may have more entertainment features but I think that most people simply want a system that can play games with no hassle and that’s it.
    simplicity is what most people want, nowadays people can barely figure out a remote without getting frustrated, I can only imagine what inconveniences could lie ahead with Xbox's new console

7. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I want COD to finally die. When that became popular, the FPS genre took a massive hit, not just for PC gaming, but on consoles too, althoguh of course I prefer PC gaming when it comes to FPS games. Games companies now look at games like COD and think "hey people like Call of Duty, so lets make our game have all the game elements of COD." Weapon limits, stupid sprint, very generic levels. Halo had the weapon limit first and Half-Life 2 had the stupid sprint, but COD combined both and now all new FPS suffer from what I'd like to call COD syndrome.
    Man I remember when Battlefield Vietnam came out for PC. That multiplayer was EPIC!!!!
    SNS REP

8. The interface with the Kinect and the TV alone would make me loose my mind.
    SNS REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I used to jungle j4 before the nerf, now I switched back to adc and top.
    That's legit, i've always wondered if there were more people that play games on their off time that are pretty serious gym goers. ADC J4? Interesting. Noc for jung, J4/Singed for Top, and TF Mid. Those are my champs.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

That's legit, i've always wondered if there were more people that play games on their off time that are pretty serious gym goers. ADC J4? Interesting. Noc for jung, J4/Singed for Top, and TF Mid. Those are my champs.
    Yup me too that's why the thread started! I thought it'd be history by now lmao.

No lmao def not for adc.

Top riven or jayce
    Noc for Jung as well
    Mid tf or jayce but I don't really like mid
    Adc draven

11. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Yup me too that's why the thread started! I thought it'd be history by now lmao.

No lmao def not for adc.

Top riven or jayce
    Noc for Jung as well
    Mid tf or jayce but I don't really like mid
    Adc draven
    Call me ignant but what does all that mean?
    SNS REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Do you play LoL?

13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    All about the league.

14. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Do you play LoL?
    I do not. But I do know what it is.
    SNS REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

I do not. But I do know what it is.
    Well that saves me a lengthy explanation lol, I just listed lanes and champions haha

16. Have you tried Dota2? I really didn't care for it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Have you tried Dota2? I really didn't care for it.
    Yeah I tried it, chose some random guy and apparently got one of the hardest champions (Meepo) and basically as you level up he clones himself so you have to control multiple people independently. That was a half hour of headaches

18. Been playing the Last of Us the past two days pretty sick. Kind of like a mix between Drakes Uncharted and Dead space.

19. Just started playing Saints Row 3... wow I am addicted. Logged quite a few hours. It has been crazy so far. It has a better feel than GTA.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just started playing Saints Row 3... wow I am addicted. Logged quite a few hours. It has been crazy so far. It has a better feel than GTA.
    It's fun right? I have it on pc and I used to play for hours each day lol

I just downloaded Dragon Nest though

21. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

It's fun right? I have it on pc and I used to play for hours each day lol

I just downloaded Dragon Nest though
    It is really easy to lose some hours of your life to this game. I like how it isn't so much just missions like gta was. It is fun collecting businesses for money.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just started playing Saints Row 3... wow I am addicted. Logged quite a few hours. It has been crazy so far. It has a better feel than GTA.
    I love them both. IMO, the storyline in GTA is far better, but Saints Row has some exceptionally fun gameplay. I think I may do another playthrough.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon

I love them both. IMO, the storyline in GTA is far better, but Saints Row has some exceptionally fun gameplay. I think I may do another playthrough.
    Oh ya gta has a much better story. I just skip the Saints Row "story" for the most part. Saints Row is just plain fun gameplay. The guns feel more responsive even if they are still shoddy compared to real shooting games. The driving is so much better than gta plus the ability to just steal cars then own them. Can customize the cars like crazy.

24. SR3 is way better than any in the GTA series. Atleast thts my opinion. I don't like the stories in GTA because they're comically serious. While saints row is just ridiculous the whole way through. Also infinitely more customizing in SR

25. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Been playing the Last of Us the past two days pretty sick. Kind of like a mix between Drakes Uncharted and Dead space.
    I have been waiting for that game to come out! I just beat Dead Space 2 and was thoroughly impressed. I loved the Uncharted series and had high hopes for this game, Naughtydog has some great graphics and can tell a story. What about the game makes it a combo of the two?
    While I was sick this past week I have been getting down on Borderlands 2. It was 25 bucks at game stop and I needed something to do besides feel like garbage!
    SNS REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:30 PM