Gaming

Page 10 of 50 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Just go to a store. You can pick it up new for that price. Used for even cheaper.
    1 and 2? I went to game stop and it was 20 bucks for 1 used! I hate that place anyway I started the first game and dam near shat my self a couple of times I cant believe that I waited this long to get into this series!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    1 and 2? I went to game stop and it was 20 bucks for 1 used! I hate that place anyway I started the first game and dam near shat my self a couple of times I cant believe that I waited this long to get into this series!
    I am waiting for a movie director to jump on that series pronto! Would instantly be a classic series. scary as F-k too
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    I am waiting for a movie director to jump on that series pronto! Would instantly be a classic series. scary as F-k too
    To me it seems like the quality Aliens game that never came out, mixed with some Resident Evil 4. As for a movie goes I would think it would be along the lines of the Doom movie that was made a few years back.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    1 and 2? I went to game stop and it was 20 bucks for 1 used! I hate that place anyway I started the first game and dam near shat my self a couple of times I cant believe that I waited this long to get into this series!
    Dead is is a good play.. Dim the lights turn the sound up. N that games gonna make you jump in ur seat. Save ur ammo bruh it's scarce.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post

    Dead is is a good play.. Dim the lights turn the sound up. N that games gonna make you jump in ur seat. Save ur ammo bruh it's scarce.
    I love how head shots are pretty much a death sentence. Chop and stomp for life haha
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    I love how head shots are pretty much a death sentence. Chop and stomp for life haha
    It makes the game more intense for sure! and hitting those limbs is a Pain in the a$$!!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  7. More skill involved for sure. Most games have you running after the enemy. here they run/lunge at you. I have definitely dropped the controller a few times from things jumping out of vents haha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    More skill involved for sure. Most games have you running after the enemy. here they run/lunge at you. I have definitely dropped the controller a few times from things jumping out of vents haha
    Ya when one of those things popped up out of the dead bodies a few choice words were hollered!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  9. Bumping

  10. Opinions on the Defiance game? The TV show is awesome but feel movie --> games don't work well.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Opinions on the Defiance game? The TV show is awesome but feel movie --> games don't work well.
    I haven't watch the show. But I played the beta. It was alright I could see where some might really enjoy but could also see people hating. That might not be useful but really only way to answer. It cool but seem like a cheap game at times.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post

    I haven't watch the show. But I played the beta. It was alright I could see where some might really enjoy but could also see people hating. That might not be useful but really only way to answer. It cool but seem like a cheap game at times.
    That's what It looked like to me as well. Cheap easy money maker

  13. Yea I had high hopes cool concept. Like I said I still haven't seen the show but the video gaming going along with a show if done correctly would be unreal.

  14. Bump for new topic. what next gen system are you guys picking up and why?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  15. I'm a playstation guy but I don't hate on Xbox I like halo n gears of war..

  16. Don't know anything about the new Xbox but I'll get whichever one plays blurays and has free online haha. New playstation graphics are nice but doesn't really feel like the next generation. I've been playing diablo 3 again lately.

    My ps3 is still kicking but it acts up now and again. I got it back in 07 I think when metal gear solid came out. Thinking about trading it in for a new one so I have something for blurays if it dies.

  17. Im a gameinformer guy, I get their mag every moth and I like what I see on the new PS4 or what ever they are calling it. I could give a fawk about sharing in game footage or taking the game with me on a tablet but the graphics are looking amazing plus I heard they are making the processor more universal so smaller developers can design games freely. I also dont like Microsoft’s stance on constantly being online, I know most people have wifi and it isnt a big deal but to have a machine that requires 100% connection 100% of the time seems a bit over kill. Plus an added bonus when the ps4 drops ps3 games are going to become dirt cheep and there are allot of games that I want to play~!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  18. Generally the xbox graphics are better for games because most PS games aren't compatible for 1080p.

    And I just don't support Sony.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Generally the xbox graphics are better for games because most PS games aren't compatible for 1080p.

    And I just don't support Sony.
    A lot of the early ps3 games were set at 720 but the newer games have been 1080 quality. And as far as their online security I was part of their hack and had my info stolen which was a massive pain in the ass but then again you get what you pay for. And in this case the cost was Free.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  20. Has any one been watching the trailer for that game The Last of Us? Looks sick and naughty dog the makers of the Drakes uncharted series are making it. Looks promising.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Has any one been watching the trailer for that game The Last of Us? Looks sick and naughty dog the makers of the Drakes uncharted series are making it. Looks promising.
    I have and it looks sick! The Uncharted Series was amazing Im looking forward to this game immensely. NaughtyDog’s graphics are top notch but Im not to sure on how the baby sit the little girl factor. That may become annoying
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  22. PS3


    Borderlands 2, battlefeild 3, defiance

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FromAus View Post
    PS3


    Borderlands 2, battlefeild 3, defiance
    How does Borderlands2 compare to the first one? I loved the first one!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  24. I'm playing God of war ATM. Kratos has a rather impressive physique but my legs and triceps beat his lol
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  25. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    How does Borderlands2 compare to the first one? I loved the first one!
    I love it, it's real good and well worth getting. There are 5 playable classes ATM and one more is coming out of the DLC.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    I have and it looks sick! The Uncharted Series was amazing Im looking forward to this game immensely. NaughtyDog's graphics are top notch but Im not to sure on how the baby sit the little girl factor. That may become annoying
    Yea the Drakes series is unreal. N I def agree about the babysitting part. But well have wait n see I'll def be getting it

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Yea the Drakes series is unreal. N I def agree about the babysitting part. But well have wait n see I'll def be getting it
    Well when you get it let me know what you think about it because its def on my list of potential games! Im just finishing Dead Space 1 and it is great! Im glad I have #2 on deck
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  28. I'll be picking up the new xbox 720 for the sole reason that Microsoft is releasing a cable service, which means no more getting pigeon holed into whatever provider holds claim to your zip code.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I'll be picking up the new xbox 720 for the sole reason that Microsoft is releasing a cable service, which means no more getting pigeon holed into whatever provider holds claim to your zip code.
    I have not heard that. If thats true I will be picking up the 720 for sure. Im tired of not being able to watch my Bay Area sports in San Diego!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  30. Yeah it's what I've been reading. It's still a cable provider though, so it'll cost per month, but I imagine it will be a much more competitive price.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 12:20 PM
  4. Anybody watching LeBron's game?
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 10:24 PM
  5. try this game
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 08:05 PM
Log in
Log in