Gaming

Page 10 of 25 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Yup me too that's why the thread started! I thought it'd be history by now lmao.

No lmao def not for adc.

Top riven or jayce
    Noc for Jung as well
    Mid tf or jayce but I don't really like mid
    Adc draven
    Call me ignant but what does all that mean?
    RIP IRONFLEX

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Do you play LoL?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.84%
    Achievements Activity Pro

All about the league.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Do you play LoL?
    I do not. But I do know what it is.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

I do not. But I do know what it is.
    Well that saves me a lengthy explanation lol, I just listed lanes and champions haha
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.84%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Have you tried Dota2? I really didn't care for it.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Have you tried Dota2? I really didn't care for it.
    Yeah I tried it, chose some random guy and apparently got one of the hardest champions (Meepo) and basically as you level up he clones himself so you have to control multiple people independently. That was a half hour of headaches
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Been playing the Last of Us the past two days pretty sick. Kind of like a mix between Drakes Uncharted and Dead space.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just started playing Saints Row 3... wow I am addicted. Logged quite a few hours. It has been crazy so far. It has a better feel than GTA.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just started playing Saints Row 3... wow I am addicted. Logged quite a few hours. It has been crazy so far. It has a better feel than GTA.
    It's fun right? I have it on pc and I used to play for hours each day lol

I just downloaded Dragon Nest though
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

It's fun right? I have it on pc and I used to play for hours each day lol

I just downloaded Dragon Nest though
    It is really easy to lose some hours of your life to this game. I like how it isn't so much just missions like gta was. It is fun collecting businesses for money.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I love them both. IMO, the storyline in GTA is far better, but Saints Row has some exceptionally fun gameplay. I think I may do another playthrough.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon

I love them both. IMO, the storyline in GTA is far better, but Saints Row has some exceptionally fun gameplay. I think I may do another playthrough.
    Oh ya gta has a much better story. I just skip the Saints Row "story" for the most part. Saints Row is just plain fun gameplay. The guns feel more responsive even if they are still shoddy compared to real shooting games. The driving is so much better than gta plus the ability to just steal cars then own them. Can customize the cars like crazy.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

SR3 is way better than any in the GTA series. Atleast thts my opinion. I don't like the stories in GTA because they're comically serious. While saints row is just ridiculous the whole way through. Also infinitely more customizing in SR
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Been playing the Last of Us the past two days pretty sick. Kind of like a mix between Drakes Uncharted and Dead space.
    I have been waiting for that game to come out! I just beat Dead Space 2 and was thoroughly impressed. I loved the Uncharted series and had high hopes for this game, Naughtydog has some great graphics and can tell a story. What about the game makes it a combo of the two?
    While I was sick this past week I have been getting down on Borderlands 2. It was 25 bucks at game stop and I needed something to do besides feel like garbage!
    RIP IRONFLEX
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%

Hey I just had a thought... Now if the new Xbox is always on, and the Xbox in hooked up to a Kinect which watches you and reads your heart rate and more or less provides a constant feed of your living room, does that mean Bill Gates its going to be watching if one were to maybe have a little "personal time" using the Xbox? Kind of creepy if you ask me...
    RIP IRONFLEX
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

Hey I just had a thought... Now if the new Xbox is always on, and the Xbox in hooked up to a Kinect which watches you and reads your heart rate and more or less provides a constant feed of your living room, does that mean Bill Gates its going to be watching if one were to maybe have a little "personal time" using the Xbox? Kind of creepy if you ask me...
    Not Bill he stepped down, Steve Ballmer(new CEO) might though.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

As long as I get some Microsoft points for my hard work...
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%

As long as I get some Microsoft points for my hard work...
    Damn That made me laugh!
    RIP IRONFLEX
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

Have to agree on The Last Of Us being a hell of a game. Was skeptical on all the perfect scores it received but the gameplay & storyline is exceptional. Not only is the gameplay itself great, it emotionally draws you in, like a movie. Only about half way through but played like 6 straight hours last night (game save got deleted restoring my PS3 default settings? Had to catch back up) & it's really hard to turn off.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

I'm into Starcraft heart of the swarm. Waiting on Destiny, and elder scrolls online. Was thinking of getting Dota2.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Have to agree on The Last Of Us being a hell of a game. Was skeptical on all the perfect scores it received but the gameplay & storyline is exceptional. Not only is the gameplay itself great, it emotionally draws you in, like a movie. Only about half way through but played like 6 straight hours last night (game save got deleted restoring my PS3 default settings? Had to catch back up) & it's really hard to turn off.
    I sold off my PS3, but I may try to borrow a system from a buddy down the road so I can play this. Uncharted was by far my favorite franchise on the PS3; bummed I can't play any of it on the PC.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

I have been waiting for that game to come out! I just beat Dead Space 2 and was thoroughly impressed. I loved the Uncharted series and had high hopes for this game, Naughtydog has some great graphics and can tell a story. What about the game makes it a combo of the two?
    While I was sick this past week I have been getting down on Borderlands 2. It was 25 bucks at game stop and I needed something to do besides feel like garbage!
    It plays similar to drakes but has some of the creepy aspects from dead space I'm liking it a lot so far great play
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

I'm sure y'all read that Microsoft changed the online and used game bs
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

I'm sure y'all read that Microsoft changed the online and used game bs
    But they still have the, we can record you at anytime "kinnect". Not to get all conspiracy theory here, but with all the NSA spying, it wouldn't surprise me if they have some kind of contract with Microsoft.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post

But they still have the, we can record you at anytime "kinnect". Not to get all conspiracy theory here, but with all the NSA spying, it wouldn't surprise me if they have some kind of contract with Microsoft.
    Okay. Lets pretend for just a moment they had nothing better to do than spy on you. Would the nsa have any reason for busting down your door? Are you a terrorist? Are you cooking a mass ammount of Meth? Are you a government spy selling secrets? Are you doing these in eye shot of your Xbox?

Listen. I deal with cops all the time aswell as higher priority government agency's and they don't give any ****s if you pirate,use drugs,**** your best friends girl,beat someone so they can see aslong as you're not a threat to society. Regular cops don't care about home drug bust unless you have an intent to distribute. If they find it in your car that's just luck and saves them paper work and earns them a little more.

CIA doesn't care what the average scumbag does. Dea,nsa,FBI,dod, all care about the bigger picture. You have absolutely nothing to worry about

Please note your monitored every time you pass a stoplight camera or bank.
    Also please note your computer webcams, your phones camera,and tablets camera is never actually "turned off" so the worry is just ludicrous.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Okay. Lets pretend for just a moment they had nothing better to do than spy on you. Would the nsa have any reason for busting down your door? Are you a terrorist? Are you cooking a mass ammount of Meth? Are you a government spy selling secrets? Are you doing these in eye shot of your Xbox?

Listen. I deal with cops all the time aswell as higher priority government agency's and they don't give any ****s if you pirate,use drugs,**** your best friends girl,beat someone so they can see aslong as you're not a threat to society. Regular cops don't care about home drug bust unless you have an intent to distribute. If they find it in your car that's just luck and saves them paper work and earns them a little more.

CIA doesn't care what the average scumbag does. Dea,nsa,FBI,dod, all care about the bigger picture. You have absolutely nothing to worry about

Please note your monitored every time you pass a stoplight camera or bank.
    Also please note your computer webcams, your phones camera,and tablets camera is never actually "turned off" so the worry is just ludicrous.
    Yeah, I see your point, because it's just silly to think that the government would target someone that doesn't again with them. It's not like they've ever targeted conservative groups or anything like that..oh wait. I know where you're coming from, how you can't worry about everything, but to think that none of these agencies would abuse such a power is just ridiculous. There is a reason we are supposed to have a 4th amendment.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%

Yeah, I see your point, because it's just silly to think that the government would target someone that doesn't again with them. It's not like they've ever targeted conservative groups or anything like that..oh wait. I know where you're coming from, how you can't worry about everything, but to think that none of these agencies would abuse such a power is just ridiculous. There is a reason we are supposed to have a 4th amendment.
    My worries wouldn’t be with the government but with hackers some how getting the ability to crack into your system then perv out on what ever is going on in your living room.
    RIP IRONFLEX
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

My worries wouldn’t be with the government but with hackers some how getting the ability to crack into your system then perv out on what ever is going on in your living room.
    That too, or even Microsoft employees. It's just a bad idea to get that system imo, unless you put tape over the damn camera and microphone when you're not using it, or unplug the machine when not in use.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I didn't say they wouldn't abuse I simply stated YOU shouldn't worry cause I doubt you're on their to do list.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Hahahahahaha ha from games 2 conspiracy lol I love it!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

my thread!!!! What happened?!!!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia
    my thread!!!! What happened?!!!
    Too many stims while gaming. Caused amped up paranoia haha.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Too many stims while gaming. Caused amped up paranoia haha.
    Sounds like some craze bidness
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

Ha, since we are going there. Have you checked out the deep web?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

Who's excited about Metal Gear Solid 5?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%

Who's excited about Metal Gear Solid 5? <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMyoCr2MnpM">YouTube Link</a>
    Yup!!! I'll be grabbing that..
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Yup!!! I'll be grabbing that..
    If it doesn't come out for the PC, I'll have to wait a year or so for the PS4 price drop and get it for PS4, I would get it for PS3, but my OCD won't allow it. I'll need to play it in the best quality available. Hopefully the PS4 will have more games that I'm actually interested in. Honestly the PS3 didn't have too many series I liked and I will not buy FPS on a console, they belong on PC.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.55%

If it doesn't come out for the PC, I'll have to wait a year or so for the PS4 price drop and get it for PS4, I would get it for PS3, but my OCD won't allow it. I'll need to play it in the best quality available. Hopefully the PS4 will have more games that I'm actually interested in. Honestly the PS3 didn't have too many series I liked and I will not buy FPS on a console, they belong on PC.
    Do you play Borderlands?
    RIP IRONFLEX
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

Do you play Borderlands?
    I've played it, it didn't seem bad. See I'm more into multiplayer 1 on 1 matches, or 2 on 2, that's why I like FPS games on the PC if they come with mod tools so you can make and download more levels once those 10 standard generic levels get old.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21