Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 4 of 160 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I know but in two months shell be sitting watching me play football in the second snowiest town in PA. She hasnt missed one of my games since freshman years. Thats what i call dedication
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    My first log going down in here is... Valdez Going back to basics - creatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate and agmatine. Boom! Just the simple shít! Maybe some other stuff but it has to be a basic supp.

    What you got planned Doja?

    I saw HVAC put his up and digging it so far! Also anyone who didn't send me there email yet get it in to me.
    I'm going with purus recycle, dpol, MM as far as stuff besides creatine and multi, probably gonna stick with that.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Randall I joined this thread after reading your PM but I literally have no clue what is going on in here lol.
    Little friendly competition, people are preparing their arsenal and getting ready to kick things off with some fav stacks on OCT 1. I was saying PES should pick a flagship competitor and put em on dat dere ABE/Erase stack and get in on this. You could compete too.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. Im out to beat the heat in the river guys. Catch you a bit later before breaking bad comes on.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  5. Nervously considering the "Sack Up" challenge. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Nervously considering the "Sack Up" challenge. Lol
    I found my racing horse!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I found my racing horse!!!
    Just call me Patches!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Nervously considering the "Sack Up" challenge. Lol
    Nervously?! Please AZ... You're a real riot bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    I found my racing horse!!!
    Legit dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    Just call me Patches!!
    What's up patches?! So you're in?!

  9. I'll throw my old man balls into the ring.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I'll throw my old man balls into the ring.
    Maybe you should just join the competition and keep your balls in your pants. Dirty old man ; )

  11. balls and wieners!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    balls and wieners!
    frank and beans . . . how'd he get the beans above the frank?

    franks_and_beans.jpg
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  13. Anyone else have there first test cycle coming up?
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    I think war bird is going to be on some test bro...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Anyone else have there first test cycle coming up?
    Oh yea! We talked about this already though. :-) AB too.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Maybe you should just join the competition and keep your balls in your pants. Dirty old man ; )
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. AZ is in?????? Sick!!

    I might run a PES stack up in this beotch. How is this going to go does it have to be logged? How does this work Randall? I was only here for pics of fat juicy sacks..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    AZ is in?????? Sick!!

    I might run a PES stack up in this beotch. How is this going to go does it have to be logged? How does this work Randall? I was only here for pics of fat juicy sacks..
    Gunny_Sack.jpg

    Do what you need to do big guy!! Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Subbing for great convo, i'll be a week in pct Oct 1 so i might have to sit on the side-lines on this one... How is this gonna be structured?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    AZ is in?????? Sick!!

    I might run a PES stack up in this beotch. How is this going to go does it have to be logged? How does this work Randall? I was only here for pics of fat juicy sacks..
    You should run a PES stack. As far as the comp goes you just have to post progress pics and updates like the rest. For logging I would say it's your option, if PES decides to help you out and make you their official contestant, I would log it for sure
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    I know but in two months shell be sitting watching me play football in the second snowiest town in PA. She hasnt missed one of my games since freshman years. Thats what i call dedication
    Such a good kid man. Refreshing to hear this passion u have for football.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    I'm going with purus recycle, dpol, MM as far as stuff besides creatine and multi, probably gonna stick with that.
    That's how a man does it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Subbing for great convo, i'll be a week in pct Oct 1 so i might have to sit on the side-lines on this one... How is this gonna be structured?
    Just gonna work hard, take supplements, and compare results. This is the first time I've ever set something like this up, so it's a work in progress.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    Subbing for great convo, i'll be a week in pct Oct 1 so i might have to sit on the side-lines on this one... How is this gonna be structured?
    There will be "matches" starting ALL the time there is no official start date. The first competition/match begins Oct 1st that's all bro. Find someone to go up against and start whenever.

    No rules here except NO BULL SHÍT...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    There will be "matches" starting ALL the time there is no official start date. The first competition/match begins Oct 1st that's all bro. Find someone to go up against and start whenever.

    No rules here except NO BULL SHÍT...
    sounds awesome man, finally something to push myself even harder than just music... Now to find a worthy opponent...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike

    sounds awesome man, finally something to push myself even harder than just music... Now to find a worthy opponent...
    Me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike

    sounds awesome man, finally something to push myself even harder than just music... Now to find a worthy opponent...
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Me.
    I like it... Cept, mad man, you doing anabolics?

    His handle is madmanmike dip shít! Lmao!!! Which is why I said mad man lol XD

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    I like it... Cept, mad man, you doing anabolics?
    Right now I am. Be done in 5 weeks, nor was I serious though. Or do u mean Mike, u schmuck!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I like it... Cept, mad man, you doing anabolics?
    ill be on sd starting next Monday, clean bulk, starting pct like Sept 25 or so... No anabolics for this though...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike

    ill be on sd starting next Monday, clean bulk, starting pct like Sept 25 or so... No anabolics for this though...
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Me.
    ^^^
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    You should run a PES stack. As far as the comp goes you just have to post progress pics and updates like the rest. For logging I would say it's your option, if PES decides to help you out and make you their official contestant, I would log it for sure
    It will be unsponsored, but yea I'm probably down. Running 2 months going to bulk first month to month and a half and cut for 2 weeks hoping to put at least 5 lbs lean mass on.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    There will be "matches" starting ALL the time there is no official start date. The first competition/match begins Oct 1st that's all bro. Find someone to go up against and start whenever.

    No rules here except NO BULL SHÍT...
    Yea, no drama, no need for the stupid sh1t! Plenty of gay/homo remarks welcome though. You all know how us retired alphas roll....

    Oh and there will be quote editing so come prepared!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  33. Can't wait to see these matches
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Yea, no drama, no need for the stupid sh1t! Plenty of gay/homo remarks welcome though. You all know how us retired alphas roll....

    Oh and there will be **** sucking so come prepared!
    I'll never be prepared enough for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Can't wait to see these matches
    This^^^

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Such a good kid man. Refreshing to hear this passion u have for football.
    ^ This!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I'll never be prepared enough for that!

    This^^^
    Priceless you focker!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    So I've been thinking of a good way for people to line up their matches etc is to start throwing up their timelines and stacks. That way you can "call out" and see when your stack will match up with others...

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    So I've been thinking of a good way for people to line up their matches etc is to start throwing up their timelines and stacks. That way you can "call out" and see when your stack will match up with others...
    sounds logical, I won't know where I'll be at for sure until my pct is complete or close to it... But maybe around Oct 15 or so, not sure on stack get back to you on that. Will you be starting beta alanine early since it takes about 3-4 weeks to see full effect?

  39. My boys!!!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    My boys!!!!!
    Yea buddy!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 ****,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  3. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  4. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in