Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 211 of 214 First ... 209210211212213 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hmm
    And the post edits, the good ol post edits
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hey look guys Jim is here too!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hey look guys Jim is here too!
    I don't believe it
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Hey look guys Jim is here too!


    ForumRunner_20140918_004521.png

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lmao
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
  6. Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Now we just need Greg Hardy
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  8. Time for another Lockout!!
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       


  10. ****ing tapatalk won't let me view pics. Sad panda
    Independent

  11. I still have to open in the browser from yhe app to see pictures. So ghey
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. So this thread is popping again. This pleases me.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    So this thread is popping again. This pleases me.
    Unsubbed.

    memes_bob_ross_the_jerk-s394x512-211525.jpg

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Unsubbed.
    WTF? They got rid of Neg reps? haha

    Edit: ah they just moved them, negged.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I don't believe it
    Believe it!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Can't see
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Can't see again
    Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Lmao
    I wish I knew what you were laughing at!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Really?!
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    ****ing tapatalk won't let me view pics. Sad panda
    Join the club dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I still have to open in the browser from yhe app to see pictures. So ghey
    And yet you still post them...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    So this thread is popping again. This pleases me.
    You please me
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Weird... Jim posted a picture
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    WTF? They got rid of Neg reps? haha

    Edit: ah they just moved them, negged.
    Yeah, I think there are only 4 people in the forum that actually neg people. One of them goes around complaining about, people complaining about him negging them. I don't think I've ever negged anyone in all the time I've been on here lol. People now-a-days... smh.

    You guys still do your FB group? Or did we all just stop being friends?

    Rando, when you coming out here again bro? @AZMIDLYF and I will come to your meet for old times sake!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Believe it!

    Can't see

    Can't see again

    I wish I knew what you were laughing at!

    Really?!

    Join the club dude

    And yet you still post them...?

    You please me

    Weird... Jim posted a picture

    Yeah, I think there are only 4 people in the forum that actually neg people. One of them goes around complaining about, people complaining about him negging them. I don't think I've ever negged anyone in all the time I've been on here lol. People now-a-days... smh.

    You guys still do your FB group? Or did we all just stop being friends?

    Rando, when you coming out here again bro? @AZMIDLYF and I will come to your meet for old times sake!
    Open in the browser you bum.

    Also, how can you not load YouTube videos?

    Using a potato to log on?
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Open in the browser you bum.

    Also, how can you not load YouTube videos?

    Using a potato to log on?
    No I'm at the fire station on base, no service to begin with and when the birds fly it's basically nonexistent. It takes me like 3 minutes to load each page. I feel like I'm in 2006 again
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  18. I'll post what I want... Don't you judge me you beautiful spaniard SOB the group is still going. Actually added a person or 2 since you left I believe. Come back to us xoxo
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Believe it!

    Can't see

    Can't see again

    I wish I knew what you were laughing at!

    Really?!

    Join the club dude

    And yet you still post them...?

    You please me

    Weird... Jim posted a picture

    Yeah, I think there are only 4 people in the forum that actually neg people. One of them goes around complaining about, people complaining about him negging them. I don't think I've ever negged anyone in all the time I've been on here lol. People now-a-days... smh.

    You guys still do your FB group? Or did we all just stop being friends?

    Rando, when you coming out here again bro? @AZMIDLYF and I will come to your meet for old times sake!
    Still in group fb group buddy.

    And I have a hunch of who you're talking about lol
    Independent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    You guys still do your FB group? Or did we all just stop being friends?

    Rando, when you coming out here again bro? @AZMIDLYF and I will come to your meet for old times sake!
    Oh yeah the group is still strong. I'm not sure when I'll be back in AZ, at some point next year for sure though. I really want to compete with Steve Kleva once he comes back from injury. He is from down there, and I think he might compete around February.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  21. There's a fb group?

  22. What's Facebook?
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'll post what I want... Don't you judge me you beautiful spaniard SOB the group is still going. Actually added a person or 2 since you left I believe. Come back to us xoxo
    Well then just know you are partaking in leaving good ol' Spaniard out on the shenanigans... do what you must
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Still in group fb group buddy.

    And I have a hunch of who you're talking about lol
    Nice! Holding strong!

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Oh yeah the group is still strong. I'm not sure when I'll be back in AZ, at some point next year for sure though. I really want to compete with Steve Kleva once he comes back from injury. He is from down there, and I think he might compete around February.
    This time, tell me when you're here ass bag
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    There's a fb group?
    ****, sorry guys I forgot you didn't tell :whispers: Jim ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    What's Facebook?
    No clue, at all lol
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  24. I think you defriended me on FB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I think you defriended me on FB
    I think his FB died.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    I don't have a FB lol I canceled that **** I while ago
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  27. Ghey
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    If any of you dudes want to try out our new CONQU3R DemiGod Edition pop on in here for the unveiling WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMIGOD? CONQU3R DEMIGOD GUESSING GAME!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    If any of you dudes want to try out our new CONQU3R DemiGod Edition pop on in here for the unveiling WHO WANTS TO BE A DEMIGOD? CONQU3R DEMIGOD GUESSING GAME!
    I will conqu3r your a$$hole if you don't stop promoting in our chat thread you fck!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:12 AM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Khn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in