Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 208 of 256 First ... 206207208209210 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

I like some of the iforce products but their reps always force their product on you regardless. It's like Damn there is more then just your product....
    Yeah not a fan of Vaughn.
    Hemavol didn't work for me....
    Don't really use iForce.
    May give em another try in the future.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Yeah not a fan of Vaughn.
    Hemavol didn't work for me....
    Don't really use iForce.
    May give em another try in the future.
    I have them in my stash.

Im a fan of compete and protean. Have intimidate but haven't gotten around to using it.
    •   

3. Protean is for sure my fav protein supp but I don't spend money on protein besides chicken and beef
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Protean is for sure my fav protein supp but I don't spend money on protein besides chicken and beef
    I don't regularly and haven't needed to for a while but when I do I just get the largest cheapest one generally.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I don't regularly and haven't needed to for a while but when I do I just get the largest cheapest one generally.
    Haha I hear you :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Protean is for sure my fav protein supp but I don't spend money on protein besides chicken and beef
    I agree. I ran 3 tubs of carnivore back to back to see if I noticed anything.... I didn't expect to notice too much because it's just powder but digestion wise and taste its good for me. Definitely will buy more in the future but its easy for me to keep some deli turkey and chicken slices to eat though out the day than throwing back a shake.

On another not, G Bo picked a lot of members to log Purus supplements some very solid members at that, hell happened to all the logs?
    Boggled a bit.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

I agree. I ran 3 tubs of carnivore back to back to see if I noticed anything.... I didn't expect to notice too much because it's just powder but digestion wise and taste its good for me. Definitely will buy more in the future but its easy for me to keep some deli turkey and chicken slices to eat though out the day than throwing back a shake.

On another not, G Bo picked a lot of members to log Purus supplements some very solid members at that, hell happened to all the logs?
    Boggled a bit.
    When?

8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

When?
    Last month or 2 maybe I didn't keep up well enough. I know he picked a good handful.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Last month or 2 maybe I didn't keep up well enough. I know he picked a good handful.
    There was like 10 or 12 I think. I was actually thinking the same thing the other day.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Damn, you don't take whey protein as a staple? What about post workout? Obviously what you're doing is working, I wonder if I need all the whey that I take.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

Damn, you don't take whey protein as a staple? What about post workout? Obviously what you're doing is working, I wonder if I need all the whey that I take.
    Lol nope! Thinkin bout pickin some up tho since I got a lil money. I just eat food... No proper diet just engage haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

There was like 10 or 12 I think. I was actually thinking the same thing the other day.
    Yup. Win/some and lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

No but if ya got the money iy won't hurt.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Ha I feel like there's no way I could hit the amout of protein I want to hit without it. And i eat a sh1t load of chicken/deer I don't rely on it for cals but add it in to make up some protein

Edit^^ re read what I wrote and it didnt make sense lol...long day
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

I only use it when its convenient.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Ha I feel like there's no way I could hit the amout of protein I want to hit without it. And i eat a sh1t load of chicken/deer I don't rely on it for cals or protein but I def. add it in for the protein
    I feel that way too...
    $50 breaks down to a little less than $2 a day...
    Easy peezy.

Better than buying some hocus pocus ass pills.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    No but if ya got the money iy won't hurt.
    Plus it's sterile, and I like the taste.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Speaking of X-gels, does SNS even make them any more?
    They are being re-released at the proper dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I rarely take protein except for a tasty treat! I too use Protean mmmmmmm

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Boggled a bit.
    I guess nobody checks the links in my signature.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

I guess nobody checks the links in my signature.
    I've been to your thread.
    I'm mobile viewing though so clicking sig links and viewing sigs are not always in my favor.

20. Just took my first three orange triad, haven't taken a multi for a couple months. 6 pills a day seems like a lot, but OT is supposed to pretty much be the best as far as an all inclusive multi goes right?
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

21. I use kroger brand
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I use kroger brand
    Yeah multi v sport pharma is what I'm going to use or something from target lol...

Used Animal Pak for a couple months....

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

I've been to your thread.
    I'm mobile viewing though so clicking sig links and viewing sigs are not always in my favor.
    Just bustin' your fat sack, I know you've been following! I haven't seen those other logs though, I know what you're getting at.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Just took my first three orange triad, haven't taken a multi for a couple months. 6 pills a day seems like a lot, but OT is supposed to pretty much be the best as far as an all inclusive multi goes right?
    I use OT def the best for cost efficiency and ingredients... You can get better ones nut they're pricey

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

25. I have half a bottle of recycle im gonna give to my buddy on monday. Since there are only 50 pills would it be more effective to take 4 caps for 10 days or 2 caps for 20? He is about a week into taking d-pol.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack