Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 159 of 256 First ... 157158159160161 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    ummmmmm..
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I hear you!!! That's like this dude who works wtf our store just came in as an assistant manager and he thinks he's cool cuz he's high up... Sayin he served 13 tours with this store and talkin all military but never was in... Like dude do you wanna spit out all your teeth? I told him I will **** his **** up if he says that kinda **** again... I never got introuble...


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1



    Test aggression and acne are kicking in lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Test aggression and acne are kicking in lol
    That's the only way we roll in this thread!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    That's the only way we roll in this thread!
    Test powder ****ed me up lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Test powder ****ed me up lol
    In what way?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    In what way?
    The head haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    The head haha
    Bad thing? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Same thing for me!!!

    I'd had to get off that shyt!

    But guess what I'm back on it!!!!!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    The head haha


    toilet-paper.jpeg
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Same thing for me!!!

    I'd had to get off that shyt!

    But guess what I'm back on it!!!!!!
    Want some extra?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  12. No such thing as feeling like too much of a bamf.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Want some extra?
    Naw... May sell this tub off.... Haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Sell it to the Alpha thread crew. Top dollar guaranteed for you.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Test powder ****ed me up lol
    You mean Test Plunger right?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****69 172"/>

    Dammit ryu!
    No doubt! Sandy is one pi**ed off b1tch!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Sell it to the Alpha thread crew. Top dollar guaranteed for you.
    This

  18. Ehhh meeehhh
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Thank God for Andro Factory huh guys?! Am I right??? NM the shady ass business practice, thank God for them....

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  20. I think I may be too idealistic for this forum. The forum has currently run amuck with non sense, maybe this is why man beast left. People not actually putting together ideas of their own, just jumping behind someone with high post counts etc... Jumping on every promo they can...

    Taking steroids at 160lbs to get to 185. Running multiple ph/ds and having nothing to show for it. It probably shouldn't bother me but it does... End rant

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    I think I may be too idealistic for this forum. The forum has currently run amuck with non sense, maybe this is why man beast left. People not actually putting together ideas of their own, just jumping behind someone with high post counts etc... Jumping on every promo they can...

    Taking steroids at 160lbs to get to 185. Running multiple ph/ds and having nothing to show for it. End rant

    - Valdez
    ^^^ this exactly!!! Did you see who I was talkin to when that topic came up? Stating Ph/aas. This is why I was so irritated the other day. Some dude stood up for the person who has nothin to show for anything... Then comes to find out the dude who has nothin became irresponsible and then that one guy who stood up for him before unsubbed cuz dude was irresponsible.... Dumb
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Thank God for Andro Factory huh guys?! Am I right??? NM the shady ass business practice, thank God for them....

    - Valdez
    Researching more now on them. I loved andromass and 5aohp so I was excited. Hmm...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    ^^^ this exactly!!! Did you see who I was talkin to when that topic came up? Stating Ph/aas. This is why I was so irritated the other day. Some dude stood up for the person who has nothin to show for anything... Then comes to find out the dude who has nothin became irresponsible and then that one guy who stood up for him before unsubbed cuz dude was irresponsible.... Dumb
    Literally 0 idea what you're talking about lol but at least we're on the same page : )

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Literally 0 idea what you're talking about lol but at least we're on the same page : )

    - Valdez
    Lmao
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in