Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 155 of 214 First ... 153154155156157 ... Last

1. You can do both. Like you guys said: You have to decide if you want to be very strict with the diet or just eat whatever. To add size/strength while keeping the fat % low means discipline and consistency at all times. It becomes a job more or less.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Just out of curiosity..what's more important to you guys. Being strong or looking good? And don't say both lol. I know it's goal dependent and personal preference do that's why I'm asking. For me personally I can never fully commit to one or the other. I either start getting pretty strong and decide to cut because I'm eating over Maintence so obviously gaining body fat. Or I get into a really good cut mode then start losing strength since I'm in a deficit. Just wondering what you guys would rather have
    Part of my problem.
    People taught, oh get stronger you'll build so much mass...

A huge guy who I train with sometimes said just do high reps, the strength will come.

We are not out here to lift cars... Plus when u get size you'll get strength.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You can do both. Like you guys said: You have to decide if you want to be very strict with the diet or just eat whatever. To add size/strength while keeping the fat % low means discipline and consistency at all times. It becomes a job more or less.
    Lol maybe for you! If I eat over surplus I gain BF
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    You can do both. Like you guys said: You have to decide if you want to be very strict with the diet or just eat whatever. To add size/strength while keeping the fat % low means discipline and consistency at all times. It becomes a job more or less.
    True statement, tough to do.
    U strong Joe? What's some of your maxes?
    I'm sure you don't train like u did in your 20s...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Hah,I don't even train like I did in my 40s. Nothing really reps under 6 now. Right now I'm doing Zercher squats with 260, DLs in mid 3s,BB incline high 2s,seated BB military 190s yadda yadda.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Fixed
    Thanks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Hah,I don't even train like I did in my 40s. Nothing really reps under 6 now. Right now I'm doing Zercher squats with 260, DLs in mid 3s,BB incline high 2s,seated BB military 190s yadda yadda.
    Word. Still great #s.

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OdM...e_gdata_player

Had spot but my coach just followed.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OdM...e_gdata_player

Had spot but my coach just followed.
    Damn bro, Nice!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

10. U my boy!!! Ready for my lifting meet?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    U my boy!!! Ready for my lifting meet?
    Most definitely!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

Most definitely!
    ****in a I plan on setting a state record
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Just out of curiosity..what's more important to you guys. Being strong or looking good? And don't say both lol. I know it's goal dependent and personal preference do that's why I'm asking. For me personally I can never fully commit to one or the other. I either start getting pretty strong and decide to cut because I'm eating over Maintence so obviously gaining body fat. Or I get into a really good cut mode then start losing strength since I'm in a deficit. Just wondering what you guys would rather have
    Sounds like me lol I start losing strength and want to get back after it. I'm above average in strength (in my opinion but nothing spectacular) so I like getting really strong.

I've finally made full commitment to one goal of just looking good, screw the weights (this week has been first week I've really starting stagnating on lifts).
    Paid a local guy to do my training and nutrition and doing what he says 100%....with myself manipulating the supps haha this is 12th week of 24 though second half may wait until January but we will see.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Funny you should ask this question right now Dan. I think the thing that holds me back the most in both is that I can't make up my mind on this topic. I keep trying to get the best of both worlds and often times have left myself wondering what do I have to show? I bulked the first yea and a half in seriously lifting and the only thing I cared about was getting big. I gained nearly 40 lbs and was left soft so I cut down nearly 20 lbs and sacrificed some strength to get shredded. Got stuck in my self failing lean bulk of late and now I'm back saying I refuse to quit bilking until I can cut down to 175 and be shredded. I'm noticing I'm impatient and it's starting to cause loses when I'm dialed in. I'm the strongest I've ever been yet just yesterday I started being unhappy with the added weight because of some spill over so I've debated doing a cut again. Throughout this whole time I've always wanted to be able to lift heavy and be strong as hell but the strength keeps going yo yo like. I just end up changing if I'm satisfied with my strength based on how I feel. In the end I thought I mastered everything this last summer but want more and keep changing what I'm doing. I have realized this lifestyle with take forever to master and I'm ready to dedicate for the long run. We shall see where I'm at this summer when I cut again and I will be able to see if this mind fûck was a success.

Great question though brosef.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I like the looks personally.Its obviously why I started lifting.But I'm stuck between the 2,I want nothing more than look good,but there's no feeling like crushing some weight.I eat an easy 3-4000 calories a day,and when on bulk over 5000.so I am on what most people call a bulk always and have been for years.Never have done a cut,I've Changed training to lean out.But never went with the goal of cutting all my fat,this coming year will be my first cut!but they go hand in hand for me,I want to look good,and love to lift heavy.So I do lift what I feel is heavy,and I just get the body I want.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

16. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Sounds like me lol I start losing strength and want to get back after it. I'm above average in strength (in my opinion but nothing spectacular) so I like getting really strong.

I've finally made full commitment to one goal of just looking good, screw the weights (this week has been first week I've really starting stagnating on lifts).
    Paid a local guy to do my training and nutrition and doing what he says 100%....with myself manipulating the supps haha this is 12th week of 24 though second half may wait until January but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Funny you should ask this question right now Dan. I think the thing that holds me back the most in both is that I can't make up my mind on this topic. I keep trying to get the best of both worlds and often times have left myself wondering what do I have to show? I bulked the first yea and a half in seriously lifting and the only thing I cared about was getting big. I gained nearly 40 lbs and was left soft so I cut down nearly 20 lbs and sacrificed some strength to get shredded. Got stuck in my self failing lean bulk of late and now I'm back saying I refuse to quit bilking until I can cut down to 175 and be shredded. I'm noticing I'm impatient and it's starting to cause loses when I'm dialed in. I'm the strongest I've ever been yet just yesterday I started being unhappy with the added weight because of some spill over so I've debated doing a cut again. Throughout this whole time I've always wanted to be able to lift heavy and be strong as hell but the strength keeps going yo yo like. I just end up changing if I'm satisfied with my strength based on how I feel. In the end I thought I mastered everything this last summer but want more and keep changing what I'm doing. I have realized this lifestyle with take forever to master and I'm ready to dedicate for the long run. We shall see where I'm at this summer when I cut again and I will be able to see if this mind fûck was a success.

Great question though brosef.
    Ha sounds like my life lol... My problem is I just can't help but go heavy. Grambo kinda hit on it I feel like I'm slightly above average in strength in certain areas, so when I start losing strength I start thinking fuk! It's taken me YEARS to get here and a few weeks/months to lose it all! Props to you guys though I've never been able to commit one way or the other. When I bulk I eat super clean but still gain BF. it's a vicious cycle lol I'm going to commit to a 16 week cut starting in feb. I just gotta remember its a marathon not a sprint.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

I like the looks personally.Its obviously why I started lifting.But I'm stuck between the 2,I want nothing more than look good,but there's no feeling like crushing some weight.I eat an easy 3-4000 calories a day,and when on bulk over 5000.so I am on what most people call a bulk always and have been for years.Never have done a cut,I've Changed training to lean out.But never went with the goal of cutting all my fat,this coming year will be my first cut!but they go hand in hand for me,I want to look good,and love to lift heavy.So I do lift what I feel is heavy,and I just get the body I want.
    Imagine what you could do on 6000 cals a day . Seriously though with as active as you are and you must have an extremely fast metabolism I wonder what your Maintence cals are? Either way your doing something right ha
    Purus labs Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Imagine what you could do on 6000 cals a day . Seriously though with as active as you are and you must have an extremely fast metabolism I wonder what your Maintence cals are? Either way your doing something right ha
    Thanks bro,I don't know my maintenance is,lol.but I can't wait to cut this ish up for the summer,gonna be crazy!I'm close to my ideal physique honestly,and don't really want to burn a lot of fat.I know where I wanna be and what I need to do,I will not at any time sacrifice my size for less fat!point blank,I have an image I want and I will get there!

19. Couple post PCT/ purus love pics

image-831954698.jpg

image-4109453346.jpg
    Purus labs Rep

20. Bad ass t-shirt.
    Where did ya get it?

21. Man I want a purus shirt,it only feels right I should be wearing one to break the prs with my mm!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Couple post PCT/ purus love pics

image-831954698.jpg

image-4109453346.jpg
    DB now stands for DAT BEARD!!! on a side note, looking hooje brothaman!

23. Alright Guys.....

Since shifts were a hit what other promotional gear do you guys like or would like to see
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Bad ass t-shirt.
    Where did ya get it?
    I think if you go to purus's website you can buy them there for 14.99. Or you can call

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Man I want a purus shirt,it only feels right I should be wearing one to break the prs with my mm!
    See above post^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

DB now stands for DAT BEARD!!! on a side note, looking hooje brothaman!
    Haha thanks brother! I don't know how long dat beard is gonna last the wife absolutely hates it. And family pictures are coming up lol

Just wanted to show I hadn't lost very much size after pct and just happened to have the purus shirt on
    Purus labs Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Alright Guys.....

Since shifts were a hit what other promotional gear do you guys like or would like to see
    I need a tshirt!although I'd be happy with any purus product.

26. 15 bucks don't be cheap lol call in ask for samples get a ton.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

27. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Alright Guys.....

t shirt

28. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    15 bucks don't be cheap lol call in ask for samples get a ton.
    I am cheap unless it comes to supplements or my family,and not worried about samples from purus!im happy to buy anything I need from you guys.

29. MM promo

30. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    t shirt
    "Shirts were hit. What else you want to see" lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack