Clomid in here??
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Everyone on some
    Clomid in here??
    My vision is not blurry.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Everyone on some
    Clomid in here??
    Lol seems like it haha ;-) touching stuff tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    My vision is not blurry.
    Going too low bro.

Tweeted a Condense vascularitu pic Friday. Living the Dpol/Condense/Recycle lifestyle. Lifestyle as its most of the year haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Going too low bro.

Tweeted a Condense vascularitu pic Friday. Living the Dpol/Condense/Recycle lifestyle. Lifestyle as its most of the year haha
    Sick...
    Man shyt we ever going to get in mild PHs or Topicals G?

For everyone that doesn't already know, 1.5 scoops of ConDense = Insane Veins with smooth clean engery helping you get those last few "money" reps out.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Not that I'd advocate such a thing from Purus directly but 1.5 scoops plus 12.5mg ephedrine not a bad kick.

I don't see us going that direction at the moment. PHs are a risky business all around. Main focus for us right now is using ingredients that have studies backing the ingredients and the dosing, found in humans. Got few more staple type things I've mentioned around coming up and after that we may see where we want to go. But takes time, money, effort to get things together so once next two things or so come out probably be a bit before anything new. Guess you never know what the future holds.

Since 2009 been a steady increase in the companies profits and continue to increase.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    Not that I'd advocate such a thing from Purus directly but 1.5 scoops plus 12.5mg ephedrine not a bad kick.

I don't see us going that direction at the moment. PHs are a risky business all around. Main focus for us right now is using ingredients that have studies backing the ingredients and the dosing, found in humans. Got few more staple type things I've mentioned around coming up and after that we may see where we want to go. But takes time, money, effort to get things together so once next two things or so come out probably be a bit before anything new. Guess you never know what the future holds.

Since 2009 been a steady increase in the companies profits and continue to increase.
    Love repping for Purus, wouldn't have it any other way.
    (Every month is Christmas.)
    Quality over quanity.

8. Purus is the best thing that has happened to me since the starting of my family!
    I think we should make a solid joint support formula... That would always be on my order fo sho
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Purus is the best thing that has happened to me since the starting of my family!
    I think we should make a solid joint support formula... That would always be on my order fo sho
    Word, a multi, some topical sprays, Purus burn/recomp cream. Man this company can go in so many directions, Id have to think what would be a winner next.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Purus is the best thing that has happened to me since the starting of my family!
    I know that's on the list for sure.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

11. I agree!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

That's what I like to hear haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Brandon is building a line of staples....

14. omfg you got me all hot and bothered about this purus new product talk.. i can only imagine what its going to do to randall

15. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    omfg you got me all hot and bothered about this purus new product talk.. i can only imagine what its going to do to randall
    I'm freaking out! Lmao
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

16. One of us needs to photo shop all our progress pics together like group pic, I'd put it on my mantle, no doubt.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    One of us needs to photo shop all our progress pics together like group pic, I'd put it on my mantle, no doubt.
    this

18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Not that I'd advocate such a thing from Purus directly but 1.5 scoops plus 12.5mg ephedrine not a bad kick.

Key point right here!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. If any of the purus platoon would like to follow my Purus PCT log heres the link bros

Dans Purus PCT stack
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

20. Ez breeZy
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    If any of the purus platoon would like to follow my Purus PCT log heres the link bros

Dans Purus PCT stack
    I'll be in

22. I feel like darth vader right now... ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    I feel like darth vader right now... ;-)
    LTL

I AM YOUR DADDY

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

24. Wow, I need to get on these things faster. Jefit is the shiznit. Started today.. using their rec's, every.. single.. lift was a PR. bottom of the heart, thank you boys.

25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Ez breeZy
    Thief haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack