Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 150 of 214 First ... 148149150151152 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    ^^^ believe me I'd know if it was affection intelligence lol been using it on off for a long time now and I get challenged constantly
    Im really thinking the dude had no idea of the difference between correlation and causation. But then again, supps effect everyone differently.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Yeah saw the DAA thread. Then I saw the response to his statement...
    Sales pitch much? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sales pitch much? Lol
    thats almost as shady as AF stuff. but not quite. I still like LG, their other reps are still awesome

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Sales pitch much? Lol
    Word.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Life is what we make it. Religious or not, you can pray and pray to whatever deity, God or spirit you please. Until the day comes that you realize the power to change your stars lies within you, things will never change. If you want something, you have to make the moves for that to happen and believe it will come to fruition.

    Success in life doesn't happen by strange cosmic forces, it starts with a plan and the will to succeed.

    I'm a perfect example there were times I didn't have anywhere to live, no money for food and was looked down upon by everyone. My friends took their own lives, my little brother passed away, uncle was shot because of gang affiliations and my mom repeatedly tried taking her own life.

    A person has two choices: to go up or stay down. Which life will you choose? I chose the top and I will never stop climbing.

    Be well my friends

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Life is what we make it. Religious or not, you can pray and pray to whatever deity, God or spirit you please. Until the day comes that you realize the power to change your stars lies within you, things will never change. If you want something, you have to make the moves for that to happen and believe it will come to fruition.

    Success in life doesn't happen by strange cosmic forces, it starts with a plan and the will to succeed.

    I'm a perfect example there were times I didn't have anywhere to live, no money for food and was looked down upon by everyone. My friends took their own lives, my little brother passed away, uncle got **** because of gang affiliations and my mom repeatedly tried taking her own life.

    A person has two choices: to go up or stay down. Which life will you choose? I chose the top and I will never stop climbing.

    Be good my friends

    - Valdez
    Thank you deezy, i needed that. Wishing you have a nice day

  7. He who gains a victory over other men is strong. He who gains it over himself is stronger. You create your own destiny and it's those choices that decide who you are.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. One interview down and I got it... See how the next ones fall and I'm ready to rock and roll

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    One interview down and I got it... See how the next ones fall and I'm ready to rock and roll

    - Valdez
    You'll kill it I'm sure of that my bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    One interview down and I got it... See how the next ones fall and I'm ready to rock and roll

    - Valdez
    Keep striving bubba!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. The motivation is strong in here!!! Great way to wake up to! Thank you bros!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Think I'm going for Galaxy S3 & I'm going to pass on the note and iPhone 5...

    Hope I enjoy it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Think I'm going for Galaxy S3 & I'm going to pass on the note and iPhone 5...

    Hope I enjoy it.
    Let us know how u like it man. I've had an iPhone since they came out. I'm so used to it I don't know how I'd like anything else. We have an upgrade coming up soon
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Let us know how u like it man. I've had an iPhone since they came out. I'm so used to it I don't know how I'd like anything else. We have an upgrade coming up soon
    Free music on the Android, that's one reason I'm switching. I've had my 4 for almost 2 years...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Free music on the Android, that's one reason I'm switching. I've had my 4 for almost 2 years...
    Free music on anything lol just convert from YouTube. That's what I do
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Free music on anything lol just convert from YouTube. That's what I do
    The note looks like a great device, it's just BIG.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Thanks for the support in here guys! I dig it!

    IPhone blows!!! Apple is going down!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  18. Soooo controlled labs... Hmmmmm....

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Soooo controlled labs... Hmmmmm....

    - Valdez
    Right!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Soooo controlled labs... Hmmmmm....

    - Valdez
    Be great to rep for em right?

    I got my eye for ya big dog, just as we discussed via PM.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Soooo controlled labs... Hmmmmm....

    - Valdez
    Any word?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Thanks for the support in here guys! I dig it!

    IPhone blows!!! Apple is going down!

    - Valdez
    You shut your whoreish mouth when your talking to me about apple lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    You shut your whoreish mouth when your talking to me about apple lol
    Ain't nothing but talking a whole buncha shyt...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Any word?
    Nope

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    You shut your whoreish mouth when your talking to me about apple lol
    Why don't you just shut your mouth in general...

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Be great to rep for em right?

    I got my eye for ya big dog, just as we discussed via PM.
    My man!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Why don't you just shut your mouth in general...

    - Valdez
    I kid but you hurt
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    My man!

    - Valdez
    What's some of your favorite sups?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I kid but you hurt
    I'm sorry sally I never meant to hurt you

    Its not me, its you. Really, I'm great, you're just, not. Anyways, I'll be here for you if you ever need me and I hope we can still be friends.

    Yours truly,

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What's some of your favorite sups?
    Bro, you know me, I'm a basics guy - creatine, beta alanine, cit malate, nitrates, multi vitamin, protein, fish oils, agmatine...

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    I'm sorry sally I never meant to hurt you

    Its not me, its you. Really, I'm great, you're just, not. Anyways, I'll be here for you if you ever need me and I hope we can still be friends.

    Yours truly,

    Bro, you know me, I'm a basics guy - creatine, beta alanine, cit malate, nitrates, multi vitamin, protein, fish oils, agmatine...

    - Valdez
    USP?

    & yum Nitrates... Wish I was pumped 24/7...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in