Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 149 of 214 First ... 147148149150151 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I don't think so but I'm at the fire station so maybe. I do think, however, that if just a Ziploc baggie of powder showed up my chick would probably be asking me some questions lol. That being said I'm thinking not yet

    - Valdez
    Awesome - yeah hopefully you'll see it in the next couple days
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Dawg I made black liver. You can't beat black liver.
    I dunno man. Alph was pretty hardcore..I mean he was a fuggin cat eating alien for god sakes! Black liver is a close 2nd though lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I've been stuck on the chocolate mint for a coupl tubs now. It's pretty awesome ha. Finally got my gold scoop too lol

    every tub i've purchased has had a gold scoop, didn't know there was another color
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

    every tub i've purchased has had a gold scoop, didn't know there was another color
    Ha I've always only got the clear! Doja was the first one I'd ever seen to get the gold scoop like 2 months ago maybe?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Can't believe you didn't win that sh1t...musta been rigged.

    Sounds gross bro lol

    Nice AVI bud. Much better than the creepy mask
    Haha you gotta try it mane its good
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Ha I've always only got the clear! Doja was the first one I'd ever seen to get the gold scoop like 2 months ago maybe?
    Yep.

  7. Our massage program at school was giving out free deep tissue massage and i got a half hour one...best day of life

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Can't believe you didn't win that sh1t...musta been rigged.

    Sounds gross bro lol

    Nice AVI bud. Much better than the creepy mask
    Thx
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha I've always only got the clear! Doja was the first one I'd ever seen to get the gold scoop like 2 months ago maybe?
    Exclusive New Size & Flavors of ONís Gold Standard 100% Wheyô - PR.com

    I think the gold ones starting coming in the regular flavors shortly after this press release. They probably had a bunch at some point.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. Check out my bench set from yesterday, and that older gals butt in the background. It looks like its photoshopped IRL.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. Nice work bro,you probably had an extra one if ya didn't pause at the top as long.Nice form.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice work bro,you probably had an extra one if ya didn't pause at the top as long.Nice form.
    Thanks man, get nervous with no spotter so I end up pausing a little extra.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Thanks man, get nervous with no spotter so I end up pausing a little extra.
    I feel ya,I never have one I work at home.So I don't get to push like I want sometimes,but the video looked solid!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  14. Nice work dude. I do the same thing with pausing at the top. That last reps always a little scary without a spotter. Is that guy mackin on the girl with the big ass?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I feel ya,I never have one I work at home.So I don't get to push like I want sometimes,but the video looked solid!
    I rarely ever ask anyone in the gym to spot me, I only ever asked on bench. But tbh if I go and interrupt someone to spot me, it kinda puts me in a rush so I don't take up any of their workout time. I end up with a poor setup or liftoff, and it will blow the whole set.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice work dude. I do the same thing with pausing at the top. That last reps always a little scary without a spotter. Is that guy mackin on the girl with the big ass?
    Dude that guy is married to her, I'm pretty sure. They always show up together on bikes. She is legitimately in so much better shape than him lol. Her arms are super vascular.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  17. See if you can bench in a rack with the pins...takes all the worry out of no spotters.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    See if you can bench in a rack with the pins...takes all the worry out of no spotters.
    Definitely a good idea, we only have 2 racks you can squat in though, and one that I could bench in. I'm planning on moving into a new place in Jan/Feb though and setting up some equipment in the garage, definitely be using the rack as a spotter for everything then.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Definitely a good idea, we only have 2 racks you can squat in though, and one that I could bench in. I'm planning on moving into a new place in Jan/Feb though and setting up some equipment in the garage, definitely be using the rack as a spotter for everything then.
    It's the only way I can do it at home solo.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    pft i need to get my edumacation
  21. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Exclusive New Size & Flavors of ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey™ - PR.com

    I think the gold ones starting coming in the regular flavors shortly after this press release. They probably had a bunch at some point.
    that say Nov 14th and I have had gold scoops since June, that is when I switched to ON. First tub was Cake Batter

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Our massage program at school was giving out free deep tissue massage and i got a half hour one...best day of life
    haha, my wife is a massage therapist!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

    that say Nov 14th and I have had gold scoops since June, that is when I switched to ON. First tub was Cake Batter

    haha, my wife is a massage therapist!!
    I think they've been putting them in the "special" flavors like cake batter since then. But the regular ones they didnt start doing until later. And your lucky my wife sucks at back rubs lol how is the cake batter btw? I think a couple other guys said it was good but I can't remember who
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Anyone see the guy In the DAA thread thy said he gets dumber on DAA lol?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Anyone see the guy In the DAA thread thy said he gets dumber on DAA lol?
    pls post the link lmfao

  26. I'm on my phone so I can't link but its just in the supp section. And the threads just called DAA I think.

    EDIT D Aspartic Acid and negative side effects is the title
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. ^^^ believe me I'd know if it was affection intelligence lol been using it on off for a long time now and I get challenged constantly
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    that say Nov 14th and I have had gold scoops since June, that is when I switched to ON. First tub was Cake Batter
    TBH I didn't check the date on it. I've had mine for about that same amount of time and I also had a 5lb tub of cake batter flavor, I probably got it in that and was mistaken before.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  29. Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  30. Yeah saw the DAA thread. Then I saw the response to his statement...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:12 AM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By KŁhn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in