Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    BAM!!! ^^^
    Seriously what are mlp?

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Its mostly an upper body move bud... I approach the bar and get my back in the form I want before even touching it.

I get my stance where I want it which the best way I've heard it explained (by ab) is jump up and land. The position landed in is about where you want your feet spacing.

Once you have your stance, walk up to the bar and get your shin placement.

Then your back form - get your chest out which will like AZ said pinch the scapula and pull your shoulders back. Straighten your upper back and that should effectively give you a nice form in the lower back.

Once I have all that squared away and am satisfied with how"tight" I am, I bend down with mostly legs (a little back, which will put shoulders and arms just about straight over the bar) grab the bar just outside of shin positioning pull a little to make sure that my arms have zero "play" in them. Squeeze the bar with a tight grip, don't be a bitch, squeeze that ****. Look straight ahead and pick that ****er up.

With the movement don't just pick it up and slam it down, catching it on the bounce. I set it down remove any "play" in the arms tighten up core muscles again, deep breath in and pick it up again. Control it on the way down and stay tight.

Sometimes if I am not satisfied with my back form after I put the weight down I'll reset completely before the next rep.

If you have to lower weight a little bit to perfect the movement that will ultimately be the best course of action in the long run.

And as far as how I grip, I usually don't wrap my thumbs on a lot of exercises. I use my hands more or less like hooks.

- Valdez
    Thanks dez. I think I focus so much on just trying to keep my back straight that I don't think about anything else to be honest.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Then your back form - get your chest out which will like JIM said pinch the scapula and pull your shoulders back. Straighten your upper back and that should effectively give you a nice form in the lower back.

- Valdez
    Don't you discredit me :angry:

This is your only warning.

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks dez. I think I focus so much on just trying to keep my back straight that I don't think about anything else to be honest.
    Its a complex move that takes time perfect... You'll get it but like Frank said if you suck at it you keep going until you improve. Continually evolve to become a better you in all aspects of your life...

Whoa no idea where that last part came from lol

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Don't you discredit me :angry:

This is your only warning.

That's what you get for kicking me out of the alphas lol!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

6. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

That's what you get for kicking me out of the alphas lol!

- Valdez
    What are you talking about?

I remember a post including you, Aaron, AB, and LTL.

I feel like a reading comprehension comment is in order (who caught the reference?)

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

I feel like a reading comprehension comment is in order (who caught the reference?)
    Go to guide? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I think a kick in the Dick button is in order!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Its a complex move that takes time perfect... You'll get it but like Frank said if you suck at it you keep going until you improve. Continually evolve to become a better you in all aspects of your life...

Whoa no idea where that last part came from lol

- Valdez
    Haha you should be an motivational speaker. Like Matt foley...in a van down by the river
    Purus labs Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Go to guide? Lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8JR...e_gdata_player

rize:

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

The only thing "trivial" is your reading comprehension.

- Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

I think a kick in the Dick button is in order!

- Valdez
    Well that escalated quickly.
    •   

11. My Little Ponies
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    My Little Penis
    TMI bro
    Purus labs Rep
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    My Little Ponies
    Right, but what the **** is that?

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

14. 1st half arrived today. Now just waiting to order AB elite and trying to talk the wife into letting me order EP to go along with it lol

image-410909805.jpg
    Purus labs Rep

15. That's a nice order there!

I go Smart Powders for whey though
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    That's a nice order there!

I go Smart Powders for whey though
    Honestly I've used gold standard for so long and i like it so I'm scared to switch to anything else lol
    Purus labs Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Honestly I've used gold standard for so long and i like it so I'm scared to switch to anything else lol
    That's what I use. Protean was good though. If you got the money.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Rockin ON banana cream right now

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

19. I've been stuck on the chocolate mint for a coupl tubs now. It's pretty awesome ha. Finally got my gold scoop too lol
    Purus labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I've been stuck on the chocolate mint for a coupl tubs now. It's pretty awesome ha. Finally got my gold scoop too lol
    Never got a gold scoop. Always vanilla for me.

21. I never really liked the taste/texture of ON.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo
    I never really liked the taste/texture of ON.
    Some people don't.

I don't mind it personally.

23. I had a huge amount of samples for every flavor under the sun back in like 2009-2010 from the Olympia..........every flavor tasted almost exactly the same lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

24. It's the only texture/taste I don't mind. I've tried a few others and the textures gag me. I mix mine with water but its gotta be freezing cold or I can't do it
    Purus labs Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    It's the only texture/taste I don't mind. I've tried a few others and the textures gag me. I mix mine with water but its gotta be freezing cold or I can't do it
    I really like ON, always chocolate malt flavor in whole milk, then put it in the freezer for like 20-30 min. Can't be beat IMO.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

On is too expensive for me lol

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

27. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    On is too expensive for me lol

- Valdez
    Ha yeah it's kinda salty. I get it for like 50 for 5 lbs
    Purus labs Rep
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Grambo -

You're in pharmacy school? How far along are you man? And what ever happened to sending out a sample of focus bud? Lol! Lizking got me thankfully!!!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

29. i got that ****ty bodyfortress ****...

30. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    i got that ****ty bodyfortress ****...
    Mmmmmm, melamine.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:12 AM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack