Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 144

Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 144 of 159 First ... 139142143144145146149 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Hi guys

- Valdez
    nice to see you in here!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Hi guys

- Valdez
    Slute
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    nice to see you in here!
    You too my man!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Slute
    Words hurt

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

You too my man!!

Words hurt

- Valdez
    I meant it as a compliment... Youre good at what you do..(;
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

slute 24 up, 28 down
    Attractive female who dresses like a mixture of a valley girl and a slut, but does not necessarilly put out. Very convenient to use in public while around an actual slut, assuming that the dumb slut cannot recognize the connection that is so obvious to the rest of us above normal retards. See yaa
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've made the switch from plain boring rice to Rice a roni. San Francisco treat bitches!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I've made the switch from plain boring rice to Rice a roni. San Francisco treat bitches!
    I like the chicken flavor
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell yeah! IIFYM....
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Last edited by Piston Honda; 01-19-2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: messed u p URL code
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No lifting for at least a week wtf!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    No lifting for at least a week wtf!
    WTH! Why?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

WTH! Why?
    Went in for my annual physical, I knew I had a tear in my shoulder. They wanted to do an xray for a follow up. They said they see a large joint separation and I guess I have to do at least a week of physical therapy before I can get an MRI. They said absolutely no weight lifting until they know what is going on. Dammit in not too happy about this.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Who's the superior third now?????????

Shoulder problems ain't nuthin' ta mess wit'. Take it slow and easy. A week off is better than 6-9 months.
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Shoulder problems ain't nuthin' ta mess wit'. Take it slow and easy. A week off is better than 6-9 months.
    I will always be superior! I know it's just not what I wanted to hear...
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Processed carbs like that are awful for you bro... Like the downfall of American health bad for you.

Went in for my annual physical, I knew I had a tear in my shoulder. They wanted to do an xray for a follow up. They said they see a large joint separation and I guess I have to do at least a week of physical therapy before I can get an MRI. They said absolutely no weight lifting until they know what is going on. Dammit in not too happy about this.
    **** dude I'm sorry to hear that... Shoulder problems are the absolute worst

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Processed carbs like that are awful for you bro... Like the downfall of American health bad for you
    - Valdez
    agreed,and the sodium content is crazy on that kinda stuff!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Processed carbs like that are awful for you bro... Like the downfall of American health bad for you.

**** dude I'm sorry to hear that... Shoulder problems are the absolute worst

- Valdez
    After hitting a PR on almost all my lifts this month it's not welcomed news. Especially with another injury to the same shoulder... TB500 or bust.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    agreed,and the sodium content is crazy on that kinda stuff!
    Indeed

After hitting a PR on almost all my lifts this month it's not welcomed news. Especially with another injury to the same shoulder... TB500 or bust.
    I hate time off dude! I've been layed up sick losing weight with this damn strep for almost a week now. I feel your pain

- Valdez
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Damn bros get well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Damn bros get well
    This
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Damn bros get well
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    This
    I have a creatine atp piece I'm going to try and get put up over there today

- Valdez
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

- Valdez
    Yes please! I'm interested
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Man, don't I know it. Better to back off now then be forced onto the DL. That being said, you may be out more than a week and I am hoping for the best for you man!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Yes please! I'm interested
    for sure dude...

- Valdez
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

- Valdez
    Over there?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Over there?
    Over yonder

- Valdez
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Really? I was unaware of that.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's cuz you smell bad! Now unquote me so I can edit that post!!!

- Valdez
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Isn't he the NAMBLA president?
    BOARD TYRANT
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Thanks bud

- Valdez
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Any good movie recommendations in theaters or otherwise? Still posted up on the couch sick as **** and feel like I've watched them all

- Valdez
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Any good movie recommendations in theaters or otherwise? Still posted up on the couch sick as **** and feel like I've watched them all

- Valdez
    Jack Reacher was good.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Jack Reacher was good.
    No ****? I'll check it out... Just have to see if any links have good quality. I thought it looked lame I don't but Tom cruise as retired SF

- Valdez
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

No ****? I'll check it out... Just have to see if any links have good quality. I thought it looked lame I don't but Tom cruise as retired SF

- Valdez
    He's not SF, just an MP.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Zero Dark Thirty was good. They made the Seals look like toolbags though. Granted they are navy so that could be an accurate description.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh hi, I'm inviting myself into this million page thread thank you very much. I guess the cool kids hang out here
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Oh haaaaiiiiiiii!!!!!!

- Valdez
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Oh haaaaiiiiiiii!!!!!!

- Valdez
    (found this pic of Jim, it fit your greeting)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuppJudge's 2011 ****,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:07 AM
  2. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 10:12 PM
  3. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:54 PM
  4. One+ and Boldione Stack