Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 14 of 214 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    What does Valdez signature say?
    Nothing anymore..., just a link to my recent ended log lol! What are you insinuating here Mr?

    Oh lol! Smart ass...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    What does Valdez signature say?
    url code for his LG log
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Nothing anymore..., just a link to my recent ended log lol! What are you insinuating here Mr?
    .

    Ur the man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

    This too.
    Hey bro, send your pm to Aaron. Lol! That's what the signature stuff was about
    ; )
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  5. I was thinking there could be some progression based sub events for points too. Like at the beginning of the contest we choose a percentage of max, same for everyone. Then you rep it out as many times as you can. At the end you take that same amount and rep it out again and get a certain amount of points per extra rep you get.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    I was thinking there could be some progression based sub events for points too. Like at the beginning of the contest we choose a percentage of max, same for everyone. Then you rep it out as many times as you can. At the end you take that same amount and rep it out again and get a certain amount of points per extra rep you get.
    You guys are full of awesome ideas. I'm tryin to think of some myself while I'm here at work

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    I was thinking there could be some progression based sub events for points too. Like at the beginning of the contest we choose a percentage of max, same for everyone. Then you rep it out as many times as you can. At the end you take that same amount and rep it out again and get a certain amount of points per extra rep you get.
    That wouldn't work with my routine... But to anyone else who wanted to do something like that sure. I think those sort of details be left up to those involved in the match. Make it work for them personally ya know? I'm def in to watch your match with that included tho!!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    That wouldn't work with my routine... But to anyone else who wanted to do something like that sure. I think those sort of details be left up to those involved in the match. Make it work for them personally ya know? I'm def in to watch your match with that included tho!!!!
    For sure, I want to come up with ways that will work with everybody too though. Somehow fair regardless of strength or size at contests beginning.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    For sure, I want to come up with ways that will work with everybody too though. Somehow fair regardless of strength or size at contests beginning.
    Strength increases for sure, I think. Logs should be kept to gauge progression on strength. I think strength and visuals should be the biggest factors. So maybe for someone who doesn't keep a log your idea would be the ideal way to measure such progress : )

    IMO ; )
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    For sure, I want to come up with ways that will work with everybody too though. Somehow fair regardless of strength or size at contests beginning.
    But also even tho that won't work for me, I keep a detailed log and would be able to track such increases.

    And another thing for anyone reading KEEP A LOG! You're spinning your wheels if you don't! My 2¢ off soap box lol!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  11. Haha I get a little more excited for my November cut everytime I read this thread lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Strength increases for sure, I think. Logs should be kept to gauge progression on strength. I think strength and visuals should be the biggest factors. So maybe for someone who doesn't keep a log your idea would be the ideal way to measure such progress : )

    IMO ; )
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    But also even tho that won't work for me, I keep a detailed log and would be able to track such increases.

    And another thing for anyone reading KEEP A LOG! You're spinning your wheels if you don't! My 2¢ off soap box lol!
    I agree with both of these. I was thinking about as far as visual goes maybe getting a panel of 5 impartial judges to judge improvement for each competitor on a scale of 1-10 then based on the point system we use we could leave those scores at 1-10 or multiply by 5 or 10 to make it a large portion of the overall score.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  13. its official, i will be using mechabol for this, already on the way!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    its official, i will be using mechabol for this, already on the way!
    Boom!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  15. goes the dynamite
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. any lg products of interest for this challenge?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    its official, i will be using mechabol for this, already on the way!
    Got some p-mag huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    any lg products of interest for this challenge?
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned running LG or not yet! You decided to go mecha with stano or without?! I'll be watching you carefully, Mr!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    any lg products of interest for this challenge?
    That insulin mimicker.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That insulin mimicker.
    im not sure its still available
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    That insulin mimicker.
    I may throw a GDA in my basics cycle...

    You guys honestly think they work?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned running LG or not yet! You decided to go mecha with stano or without?! I'll be watching you carefully, Mr!
    not sure i may just run liquid mmv3 since i have a few bottles
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I may throw a GDA in my basics cycle...

    You guys honestly think they work?
    i feel a difference on slinshot, i consume 100 carbs like nothing
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  24. I like SLINshot. Favorite Purus product.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. I'd like to see someone running some LG in here as well.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I'd like to see someone running some LG in here as well.
    Dat dere Liquid Trifecta!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Dat dere Liquid Trifecta!
    Cool sig.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cool sig.
    Thanks, leaves it open for AB too in case he wants to be the purus clydesdale.LOL
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    i feel a difference on slinshot, i consume 100 carbs like nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I like SLINshot. Favorite Purus product.
    I guess I'm still on the fence... May have to give it a shot. Sounds like there is potential.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  30. Or something like sickest pump or Idk just an idea
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 09:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in