Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 138

Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 138 of 159 First ... 133136137138139140143 ... Last
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Obviously the correct answer is to make driving illegal......
    Ha yeah and spoons make people fat and cause heart disease and diabetes so outlaw those too
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    So you're stance is that because it is a different time period our rights are no longer relevant?

If the right to bear arms is no longer valid then how is freedom of speech or any of the others still relevant. If you agree with striking one then why not strike all of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Seven out of the top ten massacres in US history happened within the last thirty years where gun laws have become much tougher. Its not a "law" problem....its a culture problem. Gun control laws do one thing, ignore the source of the problem.
    Then I guess the statistics in the Post article were false?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Seven out of the top ten massacres in US history happened within the last thirty years where gun laws have become much tougher. Its not a "law" problem....its a culture problem. Gun control laws do one thing, ignore the source of the problem.
    So let's give access of more guns to this culture??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

So let's give access of more guns to this culture??
    Just because its illegal doesn't mean there will be any less access. I can go buy a crack rock in 15 mins to prove it lol.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Sorry I have a problem with gun control being a hunter with several semi automatic shot guns that I use to hunt and feed my self and my family. And also for sport. Not to shoot a buncha kids up.
    Purus labs Rep
  6. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm all for guns...
    Carry daily.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many kids do you think he could have killed throwing rocks in that school? The second amendment was written at a time when it was still a possibility for the English to come over and invade our country and the citizens were the army.
    criminals dont follow laws...................
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I don't own any guns but I am still against gun control because I am an American and believe in our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

The current and past gun regulations in this country are full of loopholes that virtually render them useless. Guys,I'm not against guns but something needs to happen to prevent these tragedies.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

The current and past gun regulations in this country are full of loopholes that virtually render them useless. Guys,I'm not against guns but something needs to happen to prevent these tragedies.
    The problem is that nothing we do will ever prevent tragedies. Its a part of life, people will do things that we can't explain or stop and everyone will always kick themselves trying to think of how we can stop it from happening but, especially in this case, there is nothing.

Hell, lets say we have no guns in this country at all. What would stop someone from bringing a kitchen knife to a school and doing the same thing? Should we outlaw steak knives at that point?
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, being in the national guard, I would say that we should do something like have us almost as an extra police force.. i mean not like marshal law or anything but maybe a soldier here and there to help the police out. Idk right now it makes sense
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I agree something does need to happen. But taking innocent law abiding citizens guns away from them isn't the answer. Maybe physce evaluations in schools? Maybe actually making examples out of people who do these things? Maybe if the media didnt make these physcoa household nanes? i don't know but I do know gun control isn't the answer.
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Hell GreyBush you were around for prohibition how'd that work out your my boy GB lol
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

LMFAO
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Um..uh..DAFUG is that
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

is that guy for real?
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You guys aren't aware of Jason Genova? He is sponsored by Iron Mag Labs. Who are ur sponsors?
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

You guys aren't aware of Jason Genova? He is sponsored by Iron Mag Labs. Who are ur sponsors?
    are you being serious right now lol? in one of his videos he spelled training "traning" LOL
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I refuse to watch your video lol
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    are you being serious right now lol? in one of his videos he spelled training "traning" LOL
    His current channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJasongenova
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I refuse to watch your video lol
    Dude you wanna watch that at least for a min.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I really don't think I can lol I wanna karate chop him in the throat when he talks
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

I really don't think I can lol I wanna karate chop him in the throat when he talks
    You are seriously missing out, I bet you would be careful with those chops after watching his moves.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

You are seriously missing out, I bet you would be careful with those chops after watching his moves.
    Lol maybe tomorrow I gotta go to bed and I don't want that to be the last thing I see
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

dude i watched his palm fist kick i loled and his flip kick or w/e.. seriously bro .. lol
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

llol 1/4 squats loll
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

The slo-mo running somersault is great too.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

The slo-mo running somersault is great too.
    did you see the vid where he is wearing the IML shirt and takes hyper fx... seriously bro. ima trash on this guy just cause he is all about the preaching how awesome his form is. dude put himself on a pedestal ..... IML really needs to rethink who they have for reps..
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    did you see the vid where he is wearing the IML shirt and takes hyper fx... seriously bro. ima trash on this guy just cause he is all about the preaching how awesome his form is. dude put himself on a pedestal ..... IML really needs to rethink who they have for reps..
    He isn't a rep, I kinda think their angle is that Iron Mag Labs can even get Jason Genova yoked.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

He isn't a rep, I kinda think their angle is that Iron Mag Labs can even get Jason Genova yoked.
    -sigh-
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Double bicep, double tricep.....
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Dammit Doja and BM now I can't stop watching this clowns videos
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dammit Doja and BM now I can't stop watching this clowns videos
    I can't either, watch star wars one yet?
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

I can't either, watch star wars one yet?
    Ha no not yet. Did u watch the 25 min one?
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Ha no not yet. Did u watch the 25 min one?
    I've skimmed quite a few. His christmas leg one was funny. I showed my wife its the first thing I've been laughing at that she actually thought was ridiculous.
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

First I'm gonna start with double bi, then back, front back, a made up pose and that's it
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I think "quit playin with your tally wacker and get in the gym" may be sig worthy lol who is that big mofo?
    Purus labs Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I think "quit playin with your tally wacker and get in the gym" may be sig worthy lol who is that big mofo?
    Is he in one of those videos?
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

Is he in one of those videos?
    He's in alot of them the giant older guy. He says the tally whacker thing in the arm day video lol
    Purus labs Rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. SuppJudge's 2011 ****,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 08:07 AM
  2. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 10:12 PM
  3. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:54 PM
  4. One+ and Boldione Stack