Everything bropumping

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This would be even more appropriate if the next thread was titled "everything fisting" instead of fishing...

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
F*ck yeeeah assemble the bro-phorce!

I got my HaIr GeL in, my Spray Tan on, and my MuthaF*ckin' fist up!!

I was promised skanks and jagerbombs?
we drinkin' incredible hulks bro

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
not me, I'm straight sippin' Hpnotiq and Hennessy with 2 scoops of whey and a spritz of acqua di gio. I call it the "UnForGettable Incredible Hulk"

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I did 11 just to prove I'm a badass.
good, now chug an Incredible Hulk

and don't forget to add cologne, that's an important part of the recipe. that way if you forget to douse any part of body you'll be covered cuz it will be seeping out of your pores.

skanks love a bro that smells like cologne :biggthumpup:

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I thinkin' most of the bros from the suicide cycle unsubbed before Jbeezee could get this one goin'

I'm still fist pumpin. 4ever bro. And then some more.

Fists 4 tits!!!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I thinkin' most of the bros from the suicide cycle unsubbed before Jbeezee could get this one goin'

I'm still fist pumpin. 4ever bro. And then some more.

Fists 4 tits!!!
All day every day bro. Gonna get my fist pump on today while I do legs. Gonna have ladies fallin left and right!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Doin squats while fist pumping. Balancing the bar on dem traps. All them girls be squirtin!

demolition

demolition

Awards
demolition

demolition

Awards
Oh man. That hurts. I guess you can shred her bro-phorce application. >.<
She is so banned from this thread and all the bros, now i bro pump just to piss her off (bropump)

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
She is so banned from this thread and all the bros, now i bro pump just to piss her off (bropump)
Maybe if you do it in the gym while she is with you she'll see how the girls react and start to like it!!!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Yea everyday I rush home from work to see what's up with the bro pumping thread and everyday I'm disappointed .
I feel ya bro. I have the app on my phone so I check it all the time. Where is everybody?!

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I guess the bro-phorce is busy either tanning or chasing snach.

Kinda hard to keep a thread going with only 3-4 broz

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess the bro-phorce is busy either tanning or chasing snach.

...or bropumping...or snatchpumping...

...or snatchfisting, for that matter...I had one girl who was really into that...

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
...or bropumping...or snatchpumping...

...or snatchfisting, for that matter...I had one girl who was really into that...
Wow, did you get video?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
The situation documented in the YouTube vid posted above, is the inevitable consequence of growing into an awesome state which exceeds the limitations of planet fatness. This bro has come of age, and can no longer use a puny-loser gym, for he is too awesome. Really it's quite beautiful.

Let us fist pump in celebration for this bro, because now, he must lift at a big-boy gym. :)

demolition

demolition

Awards
The situation documented in the YouTube vid posted above, is the inevitable consequence of growing into an awesome state which exceeds the limitations of planet fatness. This bro has come of age, and can no longer use a puny-loser gym, for he is too awesome. Really it's quite beautiful.

Let us fist pump in celebration for this bro, because now, he must lift at a big-boy gym. :)
FIST FU?KING PUMP

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Idk if anyone likes softball but I just won my game tonight 32-6. Fist freakin pumpin!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
(we all shoot one fist to the guy like at the end of breakfast club)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fist pumped at work today...got a raise. My boss knows what's up. Beat the beat up bro's