Awards
  • Established
I bro pump while droppin tha deuce the extra shake helps get it all out

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was the gym lady telling that guy in the video before he freaked out? From the looks of it she must have told him no fist pumping or bro poses in the mirror?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
What was the gym lady telling that guy in the video before he freaked out? From the looks of it she must have told him no fist pumping or bro poses in the mirror?
She was probably like "sir we don't allow BA fist pumping bros like you here, you're way too jacked for these peons around here!!"

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, did you get video?
Naw, this was in the days before everyone had the ability to whip out a cheap camcorder when the moment arrived.

Her nickname-- or rather the nickname for a certain part of her-- among my friends was "The Catcher's Mitt." She could take it without any preparation. Big-time exhibitionist as well, I almost couldn't take her out in public, no matter what normal-looking outfit she had on!

Strangely, she was the most jacked and ripped girl I ever dated, totally dedicated to fitness. Our days together usually started at the gym. She was also heavily into a few different martial arts. All of that muscle and still some things were like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Fist pumps were ALWAYS the order of the day, for one reason or another...

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards

That bro tripped the "lunk alarm," thus the lady was force to follow policy and say something like this v

She was probably like "sir we don't allow BA fist pumping bros like you here, you're way too jacked for these peons around here!!"
if you search youtube for "lunk alarm" you should find more documented cases of this strange phenomenon

Naw, this was in the days before everyone had the ability to whip out a cheap camcorder when the moment arrived.

Her nickname-- or rather the nickname for a certain part of her-- among my friends was "The Catcher's Mitt." She could take it without any preparation. Big-time exhibitionist as well, I almost couldn't take her out in public, no matter what normal-looking outfit she had on!

Strangely, she was the most jacked and ripped girl I ever dated, totally dedicated to fitness. Our days together usually started at the gym. She was also heavily into a few different martial arts. All of that muscle and still some things were like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Three things:

First, Fist pump.

Second, it's too bad you were scorned by the time period and the lack of technology. The potential for an educational video would be tremendous. . .

Third, in regards to looseness, there is a reason the good lord gave 'em two holes. Anal FTW!!!

extra FIST PUMP just for good measure

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In which case I applaud his response with a series of fist pumps...

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established

Probably because dudes like fist pumping in the v. Very common symptom of being the man

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
its ok guys im here double fisting.. uhh err hmmm fist pumping i mean

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planet fitness disgusts me! I could fist pump those people right in there fkn pizza and bagel eatin faces.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat pizza and bagels. You got a problem bro?
Do you eat pizza and bagels that planet fitness gives you for free after you walk on the treadmill for 4 min. If not, no bro I don't have a problem. I like pizza and bagels too.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Planet fitness disgusts me! I could fist pump those people right in there fkn pizza and bagel eatin faces.

Uhh, bro, you spelled the name wrong, it's "Planet Fatness." easy mistake to make, I've even seen the same typo on there signs.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Do you eat pizza and bagels that planet fitness gives you for free after you walk on the treadmill for 4 min. If not, no bro I don't have a problem. I like pizza and bagels too.
Lol if that's a serious thing then I need a planet fitness membership :p

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol if that's a serious thing then I need a planet fitness membership :p
100% SRS bro. But they don't let bros join, and if a bro does get in, it's lunk alarm time. FK Planet Fitness

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hold on a sec...is this lunk alarm thing real?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I eat 3-4 bagels per day. Lenders whole wheat. It's what's up. Besides fists.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hah wow. So it's pretty much an anti bad ass/bro alarm. My gym needs a douchbag alarm. I was just watching this dude (who definetaly isn't a bro) do squats with like 330 on the bar doing like 1/4 squats. As is that wasn't bad enough he got done with those got on a bench threw 275 on and proceeded to do 4 sets of 1... Barely bent his elbows. Wanted to fist pump a barbell upside his head.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cannot be srs.
Now you're intrigued, as I was. Search planet fitness on youtube man. Watch some hate vids or their actual phaggy ads for more proof lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
F*ck yeeeah assemble the bro-phorce!

I got my HaIr GeL in, my Spray Tan on, and my MuthaF*ckin' fist up!!

we drinkin' incredible hulks bro
I like that drink haha...
Hypnotiq & Hen....

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Fists 4 mutha'f.uckin'titz!!!

I'm fist pumpin for Ronnie Bro!! check id'out! v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_QPjFKqUF8

where's MuscleBob? he seems to love Ronnie Coleman
Haha I know musclebob IRL. he wins all kinds of supplements off of facebook giveaways and then tries to sell them to all of us who he knows in my town. i just fistpump cause most of his stuff he tries to sell us are junk. he did sell me a tub of MP assault for 20 bucks though. jumped all over that ****

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Haha I know musclebob IRL. he wins all kinds of supplements off of facebook giveaways and then tries to sell them to all of us who he knows in my town. i just fistpump cause most of his stuff he tries to sell us are junk. he did sell me a tub of MP assault for 20 bucks though. jumped all over that ****
lmfao, that explains a lot.

Fist pumps for supplement pushers!!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mil pressed my last months max 9 times today bros! Fist pumping all the way home from the gym.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much?
only 145 lol, my left shoulder is super weak from a collar bone break a couple years ago. But only once last month and 9 times this month still feels good.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
lmfao, that explains a lot.

Fist pumps for supplement pushers!!
If you watch his reviews on youtube, everything is the new next best thing that makes him gain 10 pounds on all of his maxes

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
only 145 lol, my left shoulder is super weak from a collar bone break a couple years ago. But only once last month and 9 times this month still feels good.
It's whatever man. It's just a stimulus/tool. There will always be someone bigger or someone stronger. That's good for you man. 8 more reps in a month is real good.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure woulda set the lunk alarm off today at the gym if we had one. Hit a PR on dead lifts fist pumped the **** out of it and bro posed in the mirror afterwords haha.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
For sure woulda set the lunk alarm off today at the gym if we had one. Hit a PR on dead lifts fist pumped the **** out of it and bro posed in the mirror afterwords haha.
Kill it bro. How much!?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
395 after sets of 8,6,4 with 275,315,335,. Not really a bro level of weight but a PR for me none the less. I want 450 after I start my cycle!