Zombies!?

pumped4evr

Awards
Wow, everyone here about the guy eatin he homeless guys face and eyeball!? Crazy!! Wonder how much protein is in a human face?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
given the amount of weirdness that happens in Miami in general let alone on Mem Day weekend, it says a lot when the police say they have never seen anything like that before and were shocked.

pumped4evr

Awards
Bath salts!? Wtf!? And steroids have a bad wrap? I've never wanted to eat anyone's face on cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no worse than the mother who killed her newborn and ate the brains....

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
no worse than the mother who killed her newborn and ate the brains....
ah you dicks I was gonna do a whole thread about these articles lol.

The naked guy responded to officers demands to step away from the victim with a "growl". <- total zombie.
Hungry mom was actually eating the brains <- zombie

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
dam that ****s weird

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LSD and bath salts will make you do crazy **** id assume lol.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Cop shot him once and just growled at him. Right there the cop shoulda shot him in the head tell tale sign of a Zombie.

In all truths that bath salts stuff is some messed up stuff.

pumped4evr

Awards
Yeah, everyone knows you gotta shoot zombies in the head and burn their bodies after. Hope they got the victim handcuffed to the bed, he's gonna be a zombie soon for sure. This is how it starts... Lol

Wonder how many copycats are gonna pop up?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
some loon would then cry out Police Brutality if they went for a head shot...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
does the stand your ground law apply to the walking dead?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Im surprised the family isn't trying to sue the city for unnecessary force...... Yet.
i really dont want to get into the rant about this stuff but the amount of stuff people are throwing out as police brutality these days is insane.

then again if you cant libal the dead, your cant brutalize the dead??

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Cop shot him once and just growled at him. Right there the cop shoulda shot him in the head tell tale sign of a Zombie.

In all truths that bath salts stuff is some messed up stuff.
They dinshoot him in the head. 1st
They shot him in the leg hoping he would stop from the pain but he just kept eating the mans face like as if nothing happened. Than they shot him dead. Probably a head shot

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
honestly if any one or anything thing is eating some elses face.. WTF are you doing shooting an arm or leg? isn't that the prime case of a need for a kill shot?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
They dinshoot him in the head. 1st
They shot him in the leg hoping he would stop from the pain but he just kept eating the mans face like as if nothing happened. Than they shot him dead. Probably a head shot
Brother read my what I wrote again. I wasn't sure were they shoot him the 1st time. And I was kinda making a joke.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Must have skipped over part of the article....was the naked zombie guy high on bath salts?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's how this zombie crap is going to start . Some weird drug mutation . My cardio is golden though so bring that ****.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Just saw the pics of the vic and the crime scene...Wow. The responding officer is officially the only person who can claim "zombie kill of the week".

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
What do bath salts do?

Apparently there's a certain kind you can buy online and people snort or smoke it and you get high. Next thing you know, you've become the undead with a hunger for the living. More or less.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
and that woman should get her head lobbed off too... no trial. no more time in the hospital.. probably will use Post partum depression as an excuse...

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
and that woman should get her head lobbed off too... no trial. no more time in the hospital.. probably will use Post partum depression as an excuse...
That woman is from Texas. They are gonna fry her! Straight death penalty out there in Texas

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
That woman is from Texas. They are gonna fry her! Straight death penalty out there in Texas
waste of tax payer money on the juice... you guys have trees down there? and ropes right? gotta think green :)

Anyways there are few things that deplorable out there.. there really is no excuse or defense for that one..... good to know she is not in a no death penalty state at least.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Little late, but I'm not too far from this place.... About 35 minutes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really wish I hadn't googled that story!!! Feel sick to my stomach now. Unlucky dude. :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Both these guys are no longer alive?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
the zombie is dead, the other guy is in critical last i heard.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
the zombie is dead, the other guy is in critical last i heard.
Yeah the police shot the zombie, the victim I wonder if that's his face.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow that's gross!
Yeah. Wondering what would've happened if he messed with a guy who was skilled in martial arts.

Wild as hell the police officer told him to stop and he growled...

Like WTF?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
only way that was going to end ok for the victim would be if they were carrying. Even then... it is like a chimp attack... except with a human you might stand a chance...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
1 stay out of FL. and 2 i am still wondering why my wife questions my recent increased interest in home defense... Hackensack is only 20 minutes max from my job and my home

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
My girl is in panama now.. I may tell her to stay another 2 weeks, just until we barricade Florida off and nuke it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bmftisftw General Chat 38
Fried Cheese General Chat 4
anabolicrhino General Chat 4