Zombies!?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Straight Animal.
Yeah, it's creative media, but still... Makes ya think, don't it? I mean, if nothing else, it makes the day more interesting to sit and dream up what you'd do if the SHTF. (FYI SHTF is Shyt Hits the Fan)

And yeah, I just bought 100 rds of 12 ga ammo over lunch. So there. :p

:cheers:

Addendum: THIS THREAD JUST MADE THE AM NEWSLETTER!!!!! LOL

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
AK 47's or variants there of and gold bars any one?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
zombieland_ver3.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is full of win!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
murk01

murk01

Awards
Some dude in hackensack nj cut his belly open and started throwing his intestine at the cops

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shotgun time.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
and go right for the head shots.. why waste the ammo?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The FDA is more worried about banning jack3d and OEP before they ban this "bath salts" stuff.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
they should try stacking bath salts with craze lol :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
man-eats-face-zombie-apocalypse.jpg

zombies-vs-necrophiliacs.jpg

mini_zombie_outbreak_response_team-5x5.jpg

tumblr_lso3gmUsR71qzpegpo1_r1_500.jpg

murk01

murk01

Awards
Bath salts. BS. There are other factors here

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
00 buck not birdshot i hope :)
Eh, actually, it was birdshot. Box of 100 for $23. I figure I can use it for target practice and save the good stuff for better targets! :cheers:

Shotgun time.
Follow the firearms thread, Aminal. Some good info in there, along with a few of our sticks. Mine is in the process of being "built up". :)

The FDA is more worried about banning jack3d and OEP before they ban this "bath salts" stuff.
The FDA is behind this. I was going to say big pharma too, but eh... same difference. They're slowly releasing the zombie virus, NOT calling it the T-virus like some of us hoped, but are going through "Umbrella Corporations" to process it. I know things, man... I know them...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Eh, actually, it was birdshot. Box of 100 for $23. I figure I can use it for target practice and save the good stuff for better targets! :cheers:
for that price fair enough - best not wasting the $1 a round stuff on practice :)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Makes me excited to live in North Miami. Zombie apocalypse is starting here, and I'll be in the middle of all the fun.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for that price fair enough - best not wasting the $1 a round stuff on practice :)
Very true!! It's Federal, too, so a good brand. Walmart has both Federal and Winchester target/game load in a 100ct box for the same price here. Back in the day, it'd be $10 of course, but $23 isn't too bad. I'd rather be stocked with that than nothing at all! Besides, in a real-world pinch, the Mil-Spec buckshot is in the saddle! I'm probably never going to use the Hornady ZombieMax ammo, unless of course... But it is nice to have! :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thinking about it: no doubt Miami will be the epicenter of the Zombie doom, but the guy in NJ might have just been batshyte crazy..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tim, I will with out a doubt check that thread out.
Also I hate living in South Florida. :(

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tim, I will with out a doubt check that thread out.
Also I hate living in South Florida. :(
Go for it. Me, Bolanrox, and Trauma1 are pretty active in there. T1 shares a lot of great info, as well as a few others. Eye candy pics are there, as well as the ongoing slow saga of my Project: Boomstick build. lol

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I'm official.
$(KGrHqRHJBwE7y2kp7j+BPHhv8L8N!~~60_35.JPG

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cant forget Warcraft :) we should just join up on shotgunworld.com's forums :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
stock up on Carhart gear or at least Rice Rocket Moto gear... pretty much bite proof, but man must suck in summer :)

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
You guys are goin about it all wrong, they sell special made bullets for zombies.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told you I was serious. :D While I'm here, this is my BOOMSTICK!!! Mossberg 500 Cruiser, 12ga, 8-shot. Pistol grip is already going to be replaced. Haven't even shot this yet, just got it a few weeks ago. Tac Star 6-shot side saddle was the first addition (of many), and is seen here with Mil-spec 00 buck.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Told you I was serious. :D While I'm here, this is my BOOMSTICK!!! Mossberg 500 Cruiser, 12ga, 8-shot. Pistol grip is already going to be replaced. Haven't even shot this yet, just got it a few weeks ago. Tac Star 6-shot side saddle was the first addition (of many), and is seen here with Mil-spec 00 buck.

That's a bad toy right there. The evil skull peeking out under the box makes it even more intimidating.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Could be caused by the Government. There's always been rumors that the Gov creates diseases so the country doesn't overpopulate

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a bad toy right there. The evil skull peeking out under the box makes it even more intimidating.
LMAO!! Didn't even notice that! That's a mock-up of the radiator cover on my bike. It's a skull with pistons for the top of its head. (Also to be my next tattoo.)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!! Didn't even notice that! That's a mock-up of the radiator cover on my bike. It's a skull with pistons for the top of its head. (Also to be my next tattoo.)
That's freakin awesome man

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats bad ass bro!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

Very nice weapon.
And people call me crazy for being semi survivalist and overly security conscious.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Could be caused by the Government. There's always been rumors that the Gov creates diseases so the country doesn't overpopulate
Strong possibility.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
RonSimmons.jpg

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
So is there a national rally point for when zombies show up or will that be named after we see the extent of the damage? Cuz I'm ready! Lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Not nj or CA. Any place else we may stand a chance :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
[ QUOTE="bomcgraw"]So is there a national rally point for when zombies show up or will that be named after we see the extent of the damage? Cuz I'm ready! Lol[/QUOTE]

Not really worried about getting a national rally point. Sounds,like a huge zombie feeding ground to me. I'd rather have a group of 15-20 ppl with me. From there build camp away from civilization. 4 weapons will be brought with me: M21 semi auto sniper rifle 20 round mag, SigP226 MK25 pistol with 18 round mag, katana, and 9" hunting knife. That is lightweight, easy to find ammo, 9x19mm and .308 rounds. Great stopping power, I've got a backpack that will carry the katana and rifle with plenty of room for supplies. <==== This guy is ready.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I rather stick with 2 glock 9mm pistols cuz that ammo is not hard to come by anywhere since mostly every security and police officer uses that gun. A belt with ammo clips all around and another ammo belt across the chest. Sniper rifle for the roof, 2 machetes across my back, and a Rambo style bow knife that hold a compass and matches inside the handle. Glock's are light weight, machetes are sharp and light, bow knife isnt large so it's light

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bmftisftw General Chat 38
Fried Cheese General Chat 4
anabolicrhino General Chat 4