Where is Poopypants??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw him posting on PES's forum recently. Sure he's still here...
I commented to poopy in a post a couple of months back. his rep power is zero and he has no avatar, but it dosen't say that he's banned. He never replied back. Something happened. It's too bad he always had some informative threads.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if he was banned but he made some extremely abusive, overboard and inappropriate comments in Schwellington's original anabolics log.

I didn't agree with the approach being taken to anabolics and drug use in general either but the posts that were made were disgusting and disrespectful. I think any of the veterans on this forum would have been surprised to read them.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if he was banned but he made some extremely abusive, overboard and inappropriate comments in Schwellington's original anabolics log.

I didn't agree with the approach being taken to anabolics and drug use in general either but the posts that were made were disgusting and disrespectful. I think any of the veterans on this forum would have been surprised to read them.
Oh I didn't know that, i'm going to have to check that out. That would explain it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole log was deleted after the argument that followed. There was debate that the offensive posts could have been removed and the log continued.

They were of an obscene nature. I have been PM'd for more details on it but the topic was so off the mark I think it is better staying off the forum.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know whatever happened to poopypants? He used to have a couple of good logs goin on in here.
He's still around on AM, but currently more active on The Muscle Forum.

~Rosie~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I see poop here and there.....he's around