Douchebags at the gym...

Page 483 of 484 First ... 481482483484 Last
  1. Douchebags at the gym...

This freakin' guy...

The sign clearly states: DO NOT LAY BAR ACROSS THE BENCH.

The bar rolled off and almost took his right foot.

This is why we can't have nice things...
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    just be sure they're at least 18
    LMAO!
    •   

3. This couple at the gym rack up the bar for squats always 2 plates and a 25 when they feel froggy.. and I have yet to see them do a full rep...

4. My gym just sent me a letter about their annual $50 maintenance fee. Blah, blah, blah, they need to maintain the equipments and be able to pay their employees. Also, "every" gym is doing it.

Well damn, where's my $30 a month going?
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

5. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    My gym just sent me a letter about their annual $50 maintenance fee. Blah, blah, blah, they need to maintain the equipments and be able to pay their employees. Also, "every" gym is doing it.

That's B S! What is the point of membership fees then? I'd rather my gym just charge me an extra $5 per month.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    This couple at the gym rack up the bar for squats always 2 plates and a 25 when they feel froggy.. and I have yet to see them do a full rep...
    There is a dude like that at my gym. Same weight and everything....haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    My gym just sent me a letter about their annual $50 maintenance fee. Blah, blah, blah, they need to maintain the equipments and be able to pay their employees. Also, "every" gym is doing it.

I hate that. Mine is 100 for the year

8. Lol! Today they were doing 5 inch pull ups. Ahh whatever. I need to learn to tune it out like i did with the gym music.

9. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

You just need to bust their balls if you don't see anything new. Our gym has it, and usually replaces a few pieces every year.

10. Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    You just need to bust their balls if you don't see anything new. Our gym has it, and usually replaces a few pieces every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    I hate that. Mine is 100 for the year
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasted View Post
    That's B S! What is the point of membership fees then? I'd rather my gym just charge me an extra $5 per month.
    Ahhhh... it's a crappy gym with old machines and plates. I only joined for the convenience. They have 3 gyms all together, and one of them has a 'powerlifting' room which consists of a barbell in a room that's as big as my closet.

11. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Ahhhh... it's a crappy gym with old machines and plates. I only joined for the convenience. They have 3 gyms all together, and one of them has a 'powerlifting' room which consists of a barbell in a room that's as big as my closet.
    Lol powerlifting. My gym just called me Friday to tell me my credit card was expired (its not) and I owe another month (its well past the 1st....).
    Vitalize Supplements Rep
    https://www.vitalizesupplements.com
    Use code Brandon15 for 15% off your order!

12. I absolutely hate going to my university gym. Actually, hate isn't a strong enough word. Perhaps despise would work better? Loathe? Abhor? It's very nice, with a ton of weights and equipment, it it's always so busy, and people some people are just the worst kind of asshats. There's 3 squat racks in a row, all being used, so I decide to warm up with a few sets of leg Press. Then a rack opens up, but some guy beat me to it by a few seconds, so it's his. He asks if I was going to do squats, and I said yeah, and he said that he's not, so I'll just have to wait "that's just how it is." Ok, I can live with that. So the guy next to him is doing ~65lb Shoulder presses for the bette part of 20+ minutes. I can also live with that. So I wait for a rack, since it's a the only place to do both squats and deadlifts, which I planned on doing. What really pissed me off is the douche, the guy who took the rack earlier, walks up to me after about 10 minutes and tells me "that's bad gym etiquette." I ask him what he means, and he says that I'm being rude by waiting several feel back from the racks." I politely, which took considerable restraint, that if I didn't wait, I'd lose the rack when it opens up, and that I don't expect the other person to hold the rack for me when he's done if I up and disappear. What I really wanted to tell him is that it's "bad gym etiquette" to hog a squat rack, when there are several people waiting, to do upright Rows with ~100lbs, which is what he did several sets of.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I absolutely hate going to my university gym. Actually, hate isn't a strong enough word. Perhaps despise would work better? Loathe? Abhor? It's very nice, with a ton of weights and equipment, it it's always so busy, and people some people are just the worst kind of asshats. There's 3 squat racks in a row, all being used, so I decide to warm up with a few sets of leg Press. Then a rack opens up, but some guy beat me to it by a few seconds, so it's his. He asks if I was going to do squats, and I said yeah, and he said that he's not, so I'll just have to wait "that's just how it is." Ok, I can live with that. So the guy next to him is doing ~65lb Shoulder presses for the bette part of 20+ minutes. I can also live with that. So I wait for a rack, since it's a the only place to do both squats and deadlifts, which I planned on doing. What really pissed me off is the douche, the guy who took the rack earlier, walks up to me after about 10 minutes and tells me "that's bad gym etiquette." I ask him what he means, and he says that I'm being rude by waiting several feel back from the racks." I politely, which took considerable restraint, that if I didn't wait, I'd lose the rack when it opens up, and that I don't expect the other person to hold the rack for me when he's done if I up and disappear. What I really wanted to tell him is that it's "bad gym etiquette" to hog a squat rack, when there are several people waiting, to do upright Rows with ~100lbs, which is what he did several sets of.
    That made me angry just reading that. I am sure I would not have held back until he either wanted to punch me or was ready to cry. I don't care either way. F uck him.
    Nobody ever waited for the sun to rise before attempting Everest!
    Leave them better for having met you. Be a kind and thoughtful person, nothing is more important.
    -My dad

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I absolutely hate going to my university gym. Actually, hate isn't a strong enough word. Perhaps despise would work better? Loathe? Abhor? It's very nice, with a ton of weights and equipment, it it's always so busy, and people some people are just the worst kind of asshats. There's 3 squat racks in a row, all being used, so I decide to warm up with a few sets of leg Press. Then a rack opens up, but some guy beat me to it by a few seconds, so it's his. He asks if I was going to do squats, and I said yeah, and he said that he's not, so I'll just have to wait "that's just how it is." Ok, I can live with that. So the guy next to him is doing ~65lb Shoulder presses for the bette part of 20+ minutes. I can also live with that. So I wait for a rack, since it's a the only place to do both squats and deadlifts, which I planned on doing. What really pissed me off is the douche, the guy who took the rack earlier, walks up to me after about 10 minutes and tells me "that's bad gym etiquette." I ask him what he means, and he says that I'm being rude by waiting several feel back from the racks." I politely, which took considerable restraint, that if I didn't wait, I'd lose the rack when it opens up, and that I don't expect the other person to hold the rack for me when he's done if I up and disappear. What I really wanted to tell him is that it's "bad gym etiquette" to hog a squat rack, when there are several people waiting, to do upright Rows with ~100lbs, which is what he did several sets of.
    Back before all this PC crap, the proper response would have been, "Well where do you want me to go wait, Nancy, with your boyfriend??"
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Back before all this PC crap, the proper response would have been, "Well where do you want me to go wait, Nancy, with your boyfriend??"
    Great response
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The proper response that I wanted to give, if I wasn't at my University gym, would have been to rip his tongue out of his mouth and shove it up his a** so that it'd stop the constant flow of sh*t he's spouting, since I'm not sure if he's talking out of his a** or sh*tting out of his mouth.

He probably outweighed me by 30lbs or so (I'm 5'10" ~160, and look fairly unimposing in the regular T-Shirt I wore to the gym between classes), but I'm confident I could've held my own, being a black belt and a decent wrestler in school. I also had the considerable advantage of not having my head up my a**.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. I keep calling out the same guy for not reracking his weights and the gym won't enforce it that I now yell across the whole gym... "Man I wish people would put their weights back when they were done". Almost tempted to accidentally drop a plate on his foot.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ajbogs View Post
    I keep calling out the same guy for not reracking his weights and the gym won't enforce it that I now yell across the whole gym... "Man I wish people would put their weights back when they were done". Almost tempted to accidentally drop a plate on his foot.
    Just take the weights he leaves laying around and drop them on his lap at the next machine/bench he goes to. If he asks what you're doing, tell him that you figured he was still using the weights, since he didn't put them away.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    That made me angry just reading that. I am sure I would not have held back until he either wanted to punch me or was ready to cry. I don't care either way. F uck him.
    I got angry just reading that crap too! Man, I think that's the douchiest one I've read yet. Good restraint muscleupchrone!
  20. If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jakz View Post
    I love that guy! Fcking hilarious
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol
  22. Douchebags at the gym...

I was gunna vent... got lots of material...prob the same as everyone else's gym douchbags...so I figured I'd take this a different direction.

Who's not a gym douchbag? The guy at the gym who never interrupts your workout. When you see each other the "Sup" nod is exchanged, headphones stay on. Everybody gets on with their ****. Give me a gym full of those people.

23. Quote Originally Posted by irishiron300 View Post
    I was gunna vent... got lots of material...prob the same as everyone else's gym douchbags...so I figured I'd take this a different direction.

Who's not a gym douchbag? The guy at the gym who never interrupts your workout. When you see each other the "Sup" nod is exchanged, headphones stay on. Everybody gets on with their ****. Give me a gym full of those people.
    I like where you went there. Again...why I own my own "Less Talky,More Lifty" shirt.
    BPS Rep

24. First night back at the gym and....

25. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    First night back at the gym and....

Closed?
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Closed?
    The lights went out 4x and I almost ate **** on the treadmill! Haha, God didn't want me to train!

27. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    The lights went out 4x and I almost ate **** on the treadmill! Haha, God didn't want me to train!
    He did he just wanted you to be a Jedi..and use the force to see. Believe in it. It's real

28. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    He did he just wanted you to be a Jedi..and use the force to see. Believe in it. It's real
    Lmao... I've never seen that movie and my coworker decided to let me borrow her VHS Star Wars Trilogy set... I don't have a freakin' VHS player! Lol, it's been sitting on my dresser for a month.

29. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Lol damn. That's not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Lmao... I've never seen that movie and my coworker decided to let me borrow her VHS Star Wars Trilogy set... I don't have a freakin' VHS player! Lol, it's been sitting on my dresser for a month.
    Lol you've got to watch them.
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

30. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    who the heck still has a VHS player?! lol I used to have the trilogy on VHS, but had watched them so much that they eventually fell apart.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •