Douchebags at the gym...

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
LOL he is not trying to pick me up....................he's just amazed that a girl can have muscle legs...............
I think Lennoxchi is trying to pick you up... Why not let him..? ;)

& yeah cheloz you gotta hate the SBD's that get dropped in a gym. At least you hope it's a fart - like the guy before who said he thought he had sharted while working out.

8)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about the guy that lets a silent but deadly one rip in the weight area.
He must have a stretched spincter. You'll hear mine across the room, leaving ample time for evacuation procedures :thumbsup:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
LOL he is not trying to pick me up....................he's just amazed that a girl can have muscle legs...............
i'm not so sure. most guys heads don't work like that. but then again, i wasn't there to see what your talking about......or was i? maybe that "guy" was me and now i'm heart broken.....:surprised:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
i'm not so sure. most guys heads don't work like that. but then again, i wasn't there to see what your talking about......or was i? maybe that "guy" was me and now i'm heart broken.....:surprised:
Cute!!!!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
What about the guy that lets a silent but deadly one rip in the weight area.
Guilty as charged your honour. At least it keeps the f*ckwits away from me.

I can honestly say i detest 99% of the wieghts users in my gym. There are maybe 3 guys i can ask for a spot. you can't spot me if:-

- you wear gloves for your entire workout
- you wear spandex
- you stare at me when i'm training
- you flex your abs in the mirror
- you wear a sweat band on your skull
- you leave weights all over the gym floor
- you weigh less than my breakfast
- you do half reps on ANYTHING
- you and your mates are just there to pose
- you weigh 150 and you're doing wrist f*cking curls
- you ask me if what i'm doing is safe and tell me i should change my form
- you shadow box your reflection between sets
- you don't know what a good morning is
- you use the padding on the bar for squats
- you smith machine squat/ bench
- you wear a hat. in. the. gym.
- you're an 18 year old fitness intructor (male)
- you smell like a wet gorilla fart
- you check your hair every 5 minutes
- you're in the gym for anything other than than hard work

So that pretty much rules out most of the f*cktards

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl:

keeper

I can honestly say i detest 99% of the wieghts users in my gym. There are maybe 3 guys i can ask for a spot. you can't spot me if:-

- you wear spandex

**Best post in this thread.

jsl

Awards
The guys that just start training but already know advanced training methods I've never seen. This kid started working out at my gym and I've noticed him because of the screams he lets out on every rep of every set. I've herard of the scream technique before, and the benefits of it. I've just never witnesseed it in tconjunction with the "muscle punch tehcnique" after the set. I was lucky enough to be next to him while he was doing 1 legged extensions. After each set he would punch his quads. It was awesome.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
The guys that just start training but already know advanced training methods I've never seen. This kid started working out at my gym and I've noticed him because of the screams he lets out on every rep of every set. I've herard of the scream technique before, and the benefits of it. I've just never witnesseed it in tconjunction with the "muscle punch tehcnique" after the set. I was lucky enough to be next to him while he was doing 1 legged extensions. After each set he would punch his quads. It was awesome.
Punch technique? That sounds really stupid.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established

- you wear spandex

Ironic given your avatar. :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ oh wow! I never seen that before! Classic! And you fkers voted for him . . . twice! :laugh:

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Back to the topic, I've got another douchebag to add to the list.

People that are doing cardio or resting between sets who start singing along to an inappropriate song that must've happened to 'find' its way onto their ipod.

Examples of inappropriate stuff to start singing in a gym full of sweaty guys;

1. Closer - NIN
2. Anything by a pop starlet.
3. Anything by a boyband member, current or past.

Yes dude... We can hear you.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Back to the topic, I've got another douchebag to add to the list.

People that are doing cardio or resting between sets who start singing along to an inappropriate song that must've happened to 'find' its way onto their ipod.

Examples of inappropriate stuff to start singing in a gym full of sweaty guys;

1. Closer - NIN
2. Anything by a pop starlet.
3. Anything by a boyband member, current or past.

Yes dude... We can hear you.
screw you! the backstreet boys rock! and i paid for my membership thank you very little......

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:kabong:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Another one for you, someone who brings there phone into the gym, and keeps pressing the keys on it while running on the treadmill, almost causing a fall, guess it was a important phone call????!!

TC

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Another one for you, someone who brings there phone into the gym, and keeps pressing the keys on it while running on the treadmill, almost causing a fall, guess it was a important phone call????!!

TC
Na I love that one. Just sucks when they're far away so you don't get to see the action. :D

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
My gym seems to be loaded lately with people, today was girl riding bike, txting every 3-4 seconds............kinda made me giggle :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People that always come to the gym wearing the same clothes every day and smell like they never washed them after any workout :puke:

//CC

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if this was said, wannabe MMA guys shadow boxing in the weight room to get attention.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
Chicks who just stand in front of me and stare at my junk. It gets distracting after a while is all im saying.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Chicks who just stand in front of me and stare at my junk. It gets distracting after a while is all im saying.
For a guy who's car stinks of light beer, tears and tampons, you really have tickets on yourself don't you? Now be honest... You actually stand there staring at your own junk in the mirror don't you..? :)

I saw a new derivative of gadget guy last night. Guy on the cross trainer wearing; gloves, a weight belt, two knee braces, an elbow support, weighted wrist straps and a sweatband around his head.

Looked like;

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lol:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
For a guy who's car stinks of light beer, tears and tampons, you really have tickets on yourself don't you? Now be honest... You actually stand there staring at your own junk in the mirror don't you..? :)

I saw a new derivative of gadget guy last night. Guy on the cross trainer wearing; gloves, a weight belt, two knee braces, an elbow support, weighted wrist straps and a sweatband around his head.

Looked like;

dont be hatin on my gear son. It helps with my pump.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
just joined a new gym, for kettle bell classes only, I have a feeling I am going to have alot of douchebag stories..:) But i love the torture :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol...
When I take my 10 mm belt, knee wraps, and wrist wraps into the public gym to squat or whatever I do feel like robocop. I get some crazy stares using all my equipment...
but it just gets crazy when people ask me questions about it...

one guy pointed at my knee sleeves and asked if they make them for ankles

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha ^^^

I get stares just from using my dip belt...Im the only one in my gym who uses one. They give me the biggest :blink: look

Swaggerstick

Swaggerstick

Awards
:toofunny::toofunny:Easily the funniest **** all day peed myself a little

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
So i hit the gym tonight after my day shift, I rode the bike for awhile ( hour 30 mins) than I decide to go practice my turkish lifts ( from kettle bell)...in walks for lack of a better word, mr stupid, now it's a weird move, weird angle, nothing i can describe, but not very lady like, and in comes stupid,
Guy: "what the hell are you doing"
Me: "nothing you should try"
Guy: "looks easy"
Me:"ok"...
He sits down near me, watches me for a full 5 mins, attempts one and falls on his ass almost, turns beat red, gets up and turns to leave, I yell out..."told you it's hard"

Made my day, I admit I laughed a little .................ok ALOT :)

TC

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
idk i wonder the same thing sometimes... probably has to do something with nuclear radiation tho...... which i guess would be our fault......now i just feel bad :(

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
idk i wonder the same thing sometimes... probably has to do something with nuclear radiation tho...... which i guess would be our fault......now i just feel bad :(
Don't, you didn't drop the bomb. It isn't "our fault" it was the government at the time.

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
So i hit the gym tonight after my day shift, I rode the bike for awhile ( hour 30 mins) than I decide to go practice my turkish lifts ( from kettle bell)...in walks for lack of a better word, mr stupid, now it's a weird move, weird angle, nothing i can describe, but not very lady like, and in comes stupid,
Guy: "what the hell are you doing"
Me: "nothing you should try"
Guy: "looks easy"
Me:"ok"...
He sits down near me, watches me for a full 5 mins, attempts one and falls on his ass almost, turns beat red, gets up and turns to leave, I yell out..."told you it's hard"

Made my day, I admit I laughed a little .................ok ALOT :)

TC
Do you ever manage to get in and out of the gym without getting hit on TC? :D Sounds like you need a bodyguard when you go! ;)

Was a guy at my gym doing the 1.5" presses on the Smith machine with more weight than he could obviously handle at the gym today. From there he promptly went to do bent over T-bar rows and ****ed his back before limping out of the gym wimpering like a little girl.

Shane0Mac

Awards
i dont go to a large gym because there isnt one where i live but... there are still tools. 2 uni students doing dumbell shoulder press with about 15kg/35pounds (each hand) grunting like there is no tomorow then dropping the dumbells on the ground so everyone can see how cool they are. made me laugh so much, im 16 and dumbell shoulder pressing 25kg/55pounds.
also a guy who once went to the same gym loved flexing so much that he pretended to have an itchy nose just so he could flex.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Do you ever manage to get in and out of the gym without getting hit on TC? :D Sounds like you need a bodyguard when you go! ;)

Was a guy at my gym doing the 1.5" presses on the Smith machine with more weight than he could obviously handle at the gym today. From there he promptly went to do bent over T-bar rows and ****ed his back before limping out of the gym wimpering like a little girl.
I work in a psych hospital i must have a sign on me that says...."come talk to me or bug me"...last thing I want to do is talk to people when i am not at work......:) So no I dont get hit on, its all the weirdos in the world, it's like when I used to teach, I would go ANYWHERE and I would meet special needs children.......... ( I loved it).......

TC