Douchebags at the gym...

Page 167 of 479 First ... 165166167168169 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    I live by the words the more you have, the more you have to loose lol. My house my wife and my truck are what I've got lol... oh and her stupid short tailed possum haha
    You have a Possum as a PET?! Is it anything like the possums we have around here?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    youre 32 going into the Navy?
    She's got 2 years.

We have 32 year old E-2's with college degrees and families. Enlistment standards are getting a little harder

edit: to an extent, there's still retards
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    She's got 2 years.

We have 32 year old E-2's with college degrees and families. Enlistment standards are getting a little harder

for some reason I thought the cut off age was like 26 or 28 or do different branches have a different set of recs?
    SNS REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

She's got 2 years.

I'm going into the reserves then afterwards going into law enforcement.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

5. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    for some reason I thought the cut off age was like 26 or 28 or do different branches have a different set of recs?
    Diff cutoffs for each branch
    [email protected]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    You have a Possum as a PET?! Is it anything like the possums we have around here?
    We got some nice 40 pounders around here but this is a short tailed possum
    There really small
    Why not zoidberg?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

Diff cutoffs for each branch
    All depends on recruiting #'s for that year. There are waivers for everything

8. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    We got some nice 40 pounders around here but this is a short tailed possum
    There really small
    Same with out here the will kill a cat I looked up the short tailed ones and they look like a squirrel mated with a sugar baby and made an adorable mouse or something.
    SNS REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Same with out here the will kill a cat I looked up the short tailed ones and they look like a squirrel mated with a sugar baby and made an adorable mouse or something.
    Haha my neighbor takes his bow to the ones around here... I'm thinking about starting to do the same
    The possum is pretty cool though
    Why not zoidberg?

10. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

I'm going into the reserves then afterwards going into law enforcement.
    What type of LE. Gotta have Coasties on board to board other ships
    IronMag Labs Rep
    Use code mattborn15 for discount off purchase.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattborn00 View Post

What type of LE. Gotta have Coasties on board to board other ships
    haha already talked her into it

now let the puddle pirate talk begin!
    [email protected]

12. Gym douchebag: The overly obese man that wreaks of cigarettes and does Bicep curls.

Stop smoking and stop doing curls for a half hour
    [email protected]

13. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Wait... cry in the corner? Or **** with you during your workout? Lol
    Kid will like get awkwardly close to touching/brushing me. He's a friends younger brother but he's messed up. Also he apparently punches his x gf when she dumped him. Weird kid.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You could always consider not being a little girl about squatting (looking at you for starting this country).
    Why would I bruise my back and cut it raw every week instead of wearing a hoodie?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

15. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Why would I bruise my back and cut it raw every week instead of wearing a hoodie?
    Because if you compete you can't lift in a goodies, and I must return to the not being a little girl comment.

16. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Because it feels good? I'm ****ed up and like pain

Ive gotta permanent callus from the 8ft bar that I shaved off with a razor blade tonight.
    [email protected]

17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Because if you compete you can't lift in a goodies, and I must return to the not being a little girl comment.
    And a comp is one time every few months not every single week. And three singles not multiple sets. My crew sweatshirt I squat in is barely thicker than a t shirt and I wear it because I normally wear a cutoff with an open back to stay cool the rest of my lifts.

Is there a reason you're being so combative tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

Because it feels good? I'm ****ed up

Ive gotta permanent callus from the 8ft bar that I shaved off with a razor blade tonight.
    I'm glad it feels good and if you like it you like it. I don't think we should be childish and call each other girls because we train if different clothes. Should we start pulling in low socks then so we can cut our shins open? I don't see the gain in harming your body during a lift or drawing blood intentionally. Not to mention how nasty most of the equipment is already without my blood on the bar.

18. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Kid will like get awkwardly close to touching/brushing me. He's a friends younger brother but he's messed up. Also he apparently punches his x gf when she dumped him. Weird kid.
    Messed up up like handicapped?
    Why not zoidberg?

19. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Messed up up like handicapped?
    Like a future pervert/freak. Or current. Who knows.

20. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I'm glad it feels good and if you like it you like it. I don't think we should be childish and call each other girls because we train if different clothes. Should we start pulling in low socks then so we can cut our shins open? I don't see the gain in harming your body during a lift or drawing blood intentionally. Not to mention how nasty most of the equipment is already without my blood on the bar.
    lol I was just being funny/gross/sarcastic with my callus
    [email protected]

21. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    And a comp is one time every few months not every single week. And three singles not multiple sets. My crew sweatshirt I squat in is barely thicker than a t shirt and I wear it because I normally wear a cutoff with an open back to stay cool the rest of my lifts.

Is there a reason you're being so combative tonight?

Hey now don't hate on my low socks now lol... I can't stand high socks unless I'm in my boots lol... I'm gonna try this hoodie thing though
    Why not zoidberg?

22. I'm not being combative at all, you are apparently reading my text in a different tone than you normally do.

23. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Hey now don't hate on my low socks now lol... I can't stand high socks unless I'm in my boots lol... I'm gonna try this hoodie thing though
    When I pull 500+ up my shins I enjoy a layer of sock in between, ESP because I pull conventional so the grip part is right there. I only wear long socks to pull and with my boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

lol I was just being funny/gross/sarcastic with my callus
    I know lol. That is pretty sick but you're a squatting machine. Even with socks and sweats I have cuts and bruises all across my shins. It's the price we pay I guess but we avoid what collateral damage we can right?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm not being combative at all, you are apparently reading my text in a different tone than you normally do.
    Probably BIOTCH!

That's the wonderful about the Internet. People tend to interpret things based on their mood not necessarily how they are meant.

24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Like a future pervert/freak. Or current. Who knows.
    I'd kick his ass just on the hitting his Gf thing lol
    Why not zoidberg?

25. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    I'd kick his ass just on the hitting his Gf thing lol
    I'm tempted to. I barely know her. And it's a rumor. I haven't talked to her about it because I don't know her that well.

26. Hoodie it is. I can't imagine what Sean's would be like bare back (no shirt).
    Attached Images Attached Images

27. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Without my hoodie I feel like everyone is staring at me. Lol.. I like to be mysterious. get in and get out.
    No one in the gym that actually belongs there gives a fuk about u... Not trying to be rude...

28. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    They have raised the cutoff ages a couple of times over the past several years.

29. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hoodie it is. I can't imagine what Sean's would be like bare back (no shirt).
    Haha I like how you had to specify that
    Why not zoidberg?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Gym douchebag: The overly obese man that wreaks of cigarettes and does Bicep curls.

Stop smoking and stop doing curls for a half hour
    The overly obese persons that ONLY do bench press. Granted, they push up a decent amount of weight, but their form is sloppy as sh!t and their bodies are sloppy as sh!t.
  •