Douchebags at the gym...

Page 167 of 315 First ... 165166167168169 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Not that I'm complaining but does there seem to be a lot of women who like women on here lately or is it just me?
    Why u say that?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Not that I’m complaining but does there seem to be a lot of women who like women on here lately or is it just me?
    that just means they like what I like!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    Why u say that?
    Well in the past couple of months some very attractive knowledgeable and all around chatty women have jumped on the boards its not a bad thing just an observation.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well in the past couple of months some very attractive knowledgeable and all around chatty women have jumped on the boards its not a bad thing just an observation.
    Chatty and knowledgeable pfft please gtfo with that gay ass shyt I hate seeing a nose turn brown so quickly

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Chatty and knowledgeable pfft please gtfo with that gay ass shyt I hate seeing a nose turn brown so quickly
    Are u a man or a female?

  6. Relax, JD26..... It's called joking n having some fun, wow!!! U r one angry guy!!!! Go back to creeping on myex.com! ( I'm joking again, lmao)

  7. Woah...what did i miss? Was to busy smoking the crack pipe and getting more tattoos ;-)
    well hello there, u look like a bad decision. Come on over!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    So how can i talk to hot girls in my gym if i dont know them??
    "Hi, my name is Piston Honda."

    Usually worked for me at the gym, bars, anywhere you want to talk to women. Maybe women are staring at you because you don't have a sack.
    BOARD TYRANT

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Chatty and knowledgeable pfft please gtfo with that gay ass shyt I hate seeing a nose turn brown so quickly
    I like tossing salad what can I say lol. anyway do you not like having ladies on here giving their thoughts I mean did you see the posts magdalena was throwing up on the eye candy thread while it was around?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    ^^^ I'm prett sure she likes dudes
    eh it doesnt really matter one way or another its all online. Its not like they are going to fly out to So Cal and hit me up. I was just catching up on the thread and noticed like 4 ladies commenting at one time and I cant remember one time in the past year when that actually happened. All I was saying that a little diversity is a nice change
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  11. Douchebags on the forums, new thread >.>
    who said that????
    probably some douche

  12. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Douchebags on the forums, new thread >.>
    who said that????
    probably some douche
    Hahahaha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Every gym has at least one.

    So one of those episodes got me to wondering what the douchebags at your gym do to annoy/amuse you guys..?

    Could be good for a laugh.
    "I see dumb people" but many of them shun correction. I've learned that unless it is solicited for input, I do not give mine even if it is to improve or prevent someone from hurting themselves because in most situations I have the dousche telling he "has it" and doesn't need my help or that "that is how he does his exercises" and makes me reel away from him as fast as possible. No, most of the people deserve the error of their way. If they are too foolish to learn from wisdom, let them learn from the bruises.

  14. I always spot bad form but have noticed most people think I'm a douche if I try to intervene and help.. So instead I laugh to myself and stay grinding.

  15. Ya I just started back at the only gym(not fitness center) in town. My workout partner was surprised to see bad form. I simply replied "it is everywhere."

  16. I lold at everyone getting all rustled up in this thread. Lullllzzzz

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I lold at everyone getting all rustled up in this thread. Lullllzzzz
    Don't lie you know you are flustered.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

    Don't lie you know you are flustered.
    Nope I didn't lift yet. Will report results in tminus 3 hours.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ineedprotein View Post
    The first guy's 'workout' is priceless

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ucdLyZBi8
    Lol. The last gym is the one I workout at. Seen that dude before, but never with the "Titanic Twist".
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Lol. The last gym is the one I workout at. Seen that dude before, but never with the "Titanic Twist".
    What the **** was that first lift? That dude strengthining his neck to give a better BJ?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    What the **** was that first lift? That dude strengthining his neck to give a better BJ?
    Its a special bodypowercrossfit lift. Verrry advanced. Lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Its a special bodypowercrossfit lift. Verrry advanced. Lol
    That's why the spotter is there, obviously.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  23. I gotta get my old lady on that! haha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Markos,the only way we can help u is if u post a pic of urself
    Got one! But i know if i post i will get strong douche status
    well hello there, u look like a bad decision. Come on over!

  25. D-Bag of the day: I'm TDY in Florida currently, and hit the base gym (which is fuggin huge... I'm jealous) and I see this dude who looks to be in decent shape. Then I see it... An absolute abomination... He's doing deads...wait for it......... In the smith machine!! Not only that, he's a screamer!!! So this azz-piston had 400ish in plates loaded up, let's out a primal yelp, bangs out 2 or 3 reps, and then locks his safety. Mean while, it's my DL day, and my plan was to stay light since I'm doing drop sets of conventional and sumo. The idea was to top out at 365 and work back down, but since he kept glaring, I tossed on 435, gave it a nice pull, laughed and went on my way. F this guy!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    D-Bag of the day: I'm TDY in Florida currently, and hit the base gym (which is fuggin huge... I'm jealous) and I see this dude who looks to be in decent shape. Then I see it... An absolute abomination... He's doing deads...wait for it......... In the smith machine!! Not only that, he's a screamer!!! So this azz-piston had 400ish in plates loaded up, let's out a primal yelp, bangs out 2 or 3 reps, and then locks his safety. Mean while, it's my DL day, and my plan was to stay light since I'm doing drop sets of conventional and sumo. The idea was to top out at 365 and work back down, but since he kept glaring, I tossed on 435, gave it a nice pull, laughed and went on my way. F this guy!
    Hahaha what a mental midget. Total douche
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  27. so apparently my gym has a very strict "no talking on the cell phone while on the gym floor." I got straight told by a front desk girl after I got a call from my little brother while working out this am not sure who is the douche in this case.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    so apparently my gym has a very strict "no talking on the cell phone while on the gym floor." I got straight told by a front desk girl after I got a call from my little brother while working out this am not sure who is the douche in this case.
    If there are signs up or something & you were simply unaware, then nobody is a douche unless she was rude about it...

  29. Oh dont worry, i got a call in the gym that a family member passed away so i had a max 3 minute call. Wasnt occupying a machine or anything and this little turd of a man told me im not focused on my workout because im constantly on my phone...
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  30. If you aren't taking up needed space/machine, I'd say no douchebaggery whether it's allowed or not.

  31. I say if you are just yapping about dumb sh*t, it's a douche move. If it's important, non-douche. Case by case here.

  32. ^^this, u do get those douches with volume on 100% yapping about all the chix they stuck there dix into and walking from one mirror to another flexing...
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  33. Yapping about banging chicks is important... You of all ppl should know this!! Jk

  34. Hahaha! That what u do in the showers not when u should b lifting ..imo
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  35. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Hahaha! That what u do in the showers not when u should b lifting ..imo
    Very Un-bro to communicate or even make eye contact towards another dude in the shower.. Scrub your ****, rinse and done..

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Very Un-bro to communicate or even make eye contact towards another dude in the shower.. Scrub your ****, rinse and done..
    I kno, i kno...but women can be really strange! Ive seen so many encounters of females starkers seeing someone they know giving them full on nude hugs and having a fat chat...
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  37. Omg and dont even get me started about the moisturizing!!! I have almost gauged my own eyes out...dangerous territory in the ladies locker room
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  38. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post

    I kno, i kno...but women can be really strange! Ive seen so many encounters of females starkers seeing someone they know giving them full on nude hugs and having a fat chat...
    That's kinda hot actually... Haha!

  39. Holy ****.. I don't even know how I would handle some dude trying to give me a nude hug. Its weird enough being on a stage in posing trunks and getting a hug.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in