werewolves vs. vampires

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Always loved the concept of these two battling it out. Buddy of mine made a game out of it, free to join and play If y'all are intrigued. Forsakenclans.com. Pretty ****ing cool actually. If you choose vampire, we may be battling it out relatively soon, lol.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am a vampire kinda guy :) werewolves are limited in power.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love that concept too. I don't think I've seen a movie that depicts that idea with any real justice.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a vampire kinda guy :) werewolves are limited in power.
Im a werewolf kind of guy...... the dont get sun burned! :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how he used Devil Mishima as the vampire image, pretty impressive site. Your friend is very creative.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ive been ripping werewolf throats our for the last 15 minutes :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Damn, it is hard to get a promotion in this game, lol. I need 250 IQ and only have 58 :(

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Gotta take the classes brutha. I chose military at first but the pay out sucked. Went to research, got promoted twice already and gaining 23 iq per day. Pays well too. Glad y'all like it, keep em coming. If y'all have suggestions, let's have em.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is this pay to play? Why does it ask for a promo code and mention purchases in the ToS?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Gotta take the classes brutha. I chose military at first but the pay out sucked. Went to research, got promoted twice already and gaining 23 iq per day. Pays well too. Glad y'all like it, keep em coming. If y'all have suggestions, let's have em.
Sweet, research tech! Thanx for the tip buddy.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I lost internet actually. It was decent. But I got into the top 50 in a day and a half, and then got bored once my energy started refilling at a crappy rate.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the more i play, the more i like it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So should someone make an AM members clan or what? :dunno:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright let's get this show on the road. Roberto Silencio (for Role Play sake) mounting up....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright let's get this show on the road. Roberto Silencio (for Role Play sake) mounting up....
My user name is still VolcomX311 on that game, in hindsight i should have been more creative.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Zero is already a top 50 character, then maybe he should consider being a clan leader. I've yet to see someone in my low tier level (with the exception of Roberto Silencio).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If Zero is already a top 50 character, then maybe he should consider being a clan leader. I've yet to see someone in my low tier level (with the exception of Roberto Silencio).
:box:

Zero, we're scrounging up money, wanna be clan leader?

Wrought Iron Renegades? lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have to check, not going to the site for 2 days probably slid be back to between 55-60

Edit" Damn 60.... 2 days and lost all that progress. Bastards

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just dont go above lv 18-19 until your cool with your stats. After that your energy regen is a joke. I could be a clan leader, but like I said, I only look at it every couple days now. I wish I could restart it knowing about the lv and energy thing.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Damn, level 20....
as in you reached it? Watch your energy rate now. its piss poor I think its 20, duno im 27 because I stopped lving out of anger. 10 minutes pass and I get 10 energy. WTF you know,when at lv 15 I was pumping like 22 energy per 5 minutes with 44 energy total for 10

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Energy Recovery

I've tested this a couple times and it seems to be a consistent result. As long as you don't run your energy down to zero (say through max training), the energy recovery doesn't seem to be as slow. Leave yourself 10 energy or whatever, just don't run it down to zero and it seems to recover faster.

That or I'm trip'n.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I've tested this a couple times and it seems to be a consistent result. As long as you don't run your energy down to zero (say through max training), the energy recovery doesn't seem to be as slow. Leave yourself 10 energy or whatever, just don't run it down to zero and it seems to recover faster.

That or I'm trip'n.
If your tripn, pass it :D :684:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How do I start the clan? I might pop in this a few times daily. Depends if I can also access it on the net on a blackberry. Or I could just go with the Iphone option soon....WHY MUST I CHOOSE

VAMPS UNITE!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
How do I start the clan? I might pop in this a few times daily. Depends if I can also access it on the net on a blackberry. Or I could just go with the Iphone option soon....WHY MUST I CHOOSE

VAMPS UNITE!
We need to pool 50k to start a clan.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
We need to pool 50k to start a clan.
Damn I just had 27K of it and spent it on lv 5 meditation....

I should have alot tommorow, or I can rape the mines and have 50K alone tonight. WBAHAHAHAHA

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Man i started as a Werewolf. However i didnt get very far...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

VAMPS UNITE!
I'm on there with the blackberry storm all day making a move or two every hour or so. So yes, it works.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'm on there with the blackberry storm all day making a move or two every hour or so. So yes, it works.
:D hey should I just shoot for the storm, and if it keeps screwing up ask for a downgrade to the curve as a replacement?

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Woot vampire now!

C'mon you know you want an iPhone :)

Come to the Darkside of At&t Zero!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
D3vildog69 i know dog and im a vampire... its just easier for me to remember

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got powned by a member named Ghenghis Mom, I mean powned bad. I think her avi was a hello-kitty, I feel lame.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I just got powned by a member named Ghenghis Mom, I mean powned bad. I think her avi was a hello-kitty, I feel lame.
I think she's one of the founders or something...either way she's high level. :borladuck:

In other news I have 10 slaves. :)

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I feel retarded for buying that blade lol. I saw a knife and got happy... now i'm broke

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I feel retarded for buying that blade lol. I saw a knife and got happy... now i'm broke
I got 21K. :D gona raise the 50K myself at this rate. Jerks.

I am almsot lv 28, but lv doesnt matter at all! a lv 5 can beat a lv 100 literally. Its al stats. Dont go past lv 18 trust me, you will surpas me at 59(soon to be 57) fast

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I got 21K. :D gona raise the 50K myself at this rate. Jerks.

I am almsot lv 28, but lv doesnt matter at all! a lv 5 can beat a lv 100 literally. Its al stats. Dont go past lv 18 trust me, you will surpas me at 59(soon to be 57) fast
Word, Good looking out lol.

I got 2,800 gold. Ill catch up..

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I'm mining to get my combat skills up so i can use the blade, otherwise im at the work camp...

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to intterupt your game chat for one second and go on record as being a werewolf fan . Unless we are talking "Thirty Days of Night " kind of Vamps , it just seems that too many of them are pole-smoking fashion victims . Old school Wolfman where he runs around wearing pants and STRANGLING folks ! Nuttn betta . SoS OUT !

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some rough news, you have to develop your character high enough to wield that sucker.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to intterupt your game chat for one second and go on record as being a werewolf fan . Unless we are talking "Thirty Days of Night " kind of Vamps , it just seems that too many of them are pole-smoking fashion victims . Old school Wolfman where he runs around wearing pants and STRANGLING folks ! Nuttn betta . SoS OUT !
I am a trueblood kinda vampire. I dress normal, etc. Have a code of honor, etc. >.>