Carrie Bradshaw is a whore.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who else here would immediately drop a girl, or, not even entertain the thought of dating a girl simply because she likes the show Sex and the City?

Me, for starters.

I mean, looking at the values and ethics of that show disgusts me, and no woman I could ever see myself with would enjoy watching it. It's seriously the easiest way for me to decide if I want to carry a relationship further or not...

"Do you like Sex and the City?"

"No."

"Let's go out."

or

"Do you like Sex and the City?"

"Ohhh my gawwwwd, that's like, my favorite show evarrrrr. Did you see the movie, it was soooo goooood."

"See yuh 'round."

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude. Reps.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I use to watch that show all the time haha
I'm hoping it's because you just had a thing for the brunette. If she could just break free from her stupid, filthy, garbage whore friends, she might have a fighting chance...MAYBE.

MassBuilda123

Awards
I'm hoping it's because you just had a thing for the brunette. If she could just break free from her stupid, filthy, garbage whore friends, she might have a fighting chance...MAYBE.
x2 brunettes cute but her friends stink and so does the show

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think I seen like 15 minutes of that show.... Its like a slut boot camp series.

MassBuilda123

Awards
older women are better.. years of experience and you gotta love the classy ones

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Older women are great, but I could care less about their sexual experience. They're usually just a lot more fun, not to mention much more level-headed, than most young girls.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All reality tv and shows like Sex and the City are shows that I can not stand but it would never be a dropping point for dating someone.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All reality tv and shows like Sex and the City are shows that I can not stand but it would never be a dropping point for dating someone.
I just tend to look beyond it...Like, look what those shows stand for. Somebody that watches those shows certainly don't have a problem with it...now, would you want a woman that stood for those same things?

It's the conservative-Christian in me, I guess. Although my full political affiliation is "Conservative, Free-market Libertarian." :D

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend watches that show. i told her she is only allowed to watch it when i am not in a 15 mile radius and to never ever quote it or reference it. they are all not hot at all IMO. sarah jessica parker looks like a foot. no wonder y she was good for hocus pocus, cuz she really does look like a witch. and she married the most homosexual heterosexual guy ever.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my girlfriend watches that show. i told her she is only allowed to watch it when i am not in a 15 mile radius and to never ever quote it or reference it. they are all not hot at all IMO. sarah jessica parker looks like a foot. no wonder y she was good for hocus pocus, cuz she really does look like a witch.
and she married the most homosexual heterosexual guy ever.
I have to argue this....Mathew Broderick WAS cool before he married her. I mean, Ferris Bueller's Day Off is just about one of the best movies ever. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm from Chicago, but I love that movie.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I saw the movie last week with my wife..........

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry, man. Really...would you like to talk about it? :p

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I have to argue this....Mathew Broderick WAS cool before he married her. I mean, Ferris Bueller's Day Off is just about one of the best movies ever. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm from Chicago, but I love that movie.
o no doubt ferris bueller was the ****..but everything else...eh...

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Meh. It was a female-centric show. I guess you could say the opposite of the UFC. I can't hate though, that show made me a lot of $$$. The one thing that always bugged me was the fact that it started off with them trying to be totally independent women but in the end, they weren't happy until they found men. I support the show because it was scripted and not some cheap "reality" show nonsense. The other funny thing was how, as the show went on, they lit them brighter and brighter to try and cover their aging. By the end, they were all glowing like they were radioactive. LOL Also, one of the positive things that came out of it was that women that were into it stepped up their appearance. They began to dress better, like the characters in the show. Nothing wrong with that.

Now this was some funny shit!
<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/1246787/sex_and_the_city_with_christina_aguilera.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" allowFullScreen="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1246787/sex_and_the_city_with_christina_aguilera/">Sex and the City with Christina Aguilera</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">The funniest videos are a click away</a></font>

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to agree with Irish here....I used to have the Jerry Seinfeld syndrome. "She eats her peas one at a time!" Its does get easier when you get married and you just have to accept some things women like though.eg;Shopping all f'n day and not buying anything. Hopefully you meet a women who has the least amount of things that annoy you. Its not the things you can live without,its the thing you can live with that make a relationship work lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I'd love having a woman that shopped all day and didn't buy anything! Ha! Save that money!...I'll do that myself. Go out to shop and buy absolutely nothing. I see things in terms of supplements..."Oh man, that shirt costs 10lbs of protein!"

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'd love having a woman that shopped all day and didn't buy anything! Ha! Save that money!...I'll do that myself. Go out to shop and buy absolutely nothing. I see things in terms of supplements..."Oh man, that shirt costs 10lbs of protein!"
lol well two things.One, its great if your not there,not so much if your with her.Two, later you realize that shes been creating a mental list of the most expensive items in each store to purchase later,when she thinks you not looking lol...No women deserves a $1000-2000 dollar purse... unless that gets you a new quad or rifle lol.:laugh: I hate the mall and the people in it. I want to be in and out as quickly as possible. The one exception is in a hunting store..or supplement store. Then I tend to bs with the owner or csr's for a while.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol well two things.One, its great if your not there,not so much if your with her.Two, later you realize that shes been creating a mental list of the most expensive items in each store to purchase later,when she thinks you not looking lol...No women deserves a $1000-2000 dollar purse... unless that gets you a new quad or rifle lol.:laugh:
Ya. I agree...

Don't get me wrong. I'm a lover of capitalism, and don't feel you should ever feel bad for success; however, spending $2k on a purse, like you said, is just completely ridiculous and unnecessary. Like...you SHOULD feel bad at that point.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to google Carrie Bradshaw and just realized it wasn't an actress but a character on the show, lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to google Carrie Bradshaw and just realized it wasn't an actress but a character on the show, lol.
Haha...Ya. I wouldn't really ever directly call someone a whore, but since Carrie Bradshaw is a symbol of skanky, smelly whoreness, then I figured it was okay.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Ya. I agree...

Don't get me wrong. I'm a lover of capitalism, and don't feel you should ever feel bad for success; however, spending $2k on a purse, like you said, is just completely ridiculous and unnecessary. Like...you SHOULD feel bad at that point.
I know lol..her mom will go and buy a gucci or prada or lois vitton purse a month+sunglasses etc. Before we got married I said striaght up"not gunna happen babe". I would rather invest in property or a house than on ridiculous things that we don't need. We compromise with each other though...needless to say I have 2 new rifles since we've been married haha.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know lol..her mom will go and buy a gucci or prada or lois vitton purse a month+sunglasses etc. Before we got married I said striaght up"not gunna happen babe". I would rather invest in property or a house than on ridiculous things that we don't need. We compromise with each other though...needless to say I have 2 new rifles since we've been married haha.
No kidding. That's a couple grand you could spend on a trip, or invest in a lucrative hobby, or start a college fund for a kid...It's just retarded. To some people, men and women, marriage is simply an exchange of items and goods for a service.

Glad to see some people have their head on their shoulders.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Good thread. It'd be less of a problem if there weren't girls who idolized it like this show was a way of life. "maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed...maybe they need a man just as wild to run with..." GTFO hussies!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Good thread. It'd be less of a problem if there weren't girls who idolized it like this show was a way of life. "maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed...maybe they need a man just as wild to run with..." GTFO hussies!

lmao

MassBuilda123

Awards
sarah jessica parker looked pretty hot as the witch in hocus pocus.. i dont know.. i'd bang her in that show

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I fully agree with OP. While it isnt an instant DQ, I think a lot less of a person if they religiously watch reality TV, Greys Anatomy, or shows like that. Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City...yeah. I pretty much wont ever take that person seriously.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I find that show to be pointless but my GF is amazed that I can be glued to the TV set on Sunday's for 3 games as I curse like a pirate during football games LOL.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
This is the south. 2+2= 3rd and 6. If your girl isnt screaming with you, she isnt much of a girl. (Not yours, I mean down here.)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the south. 2+2= 3rd and 6. If your girl isnt screaming with you, she isnt much of a girl. (Not yours, I mean down here.)
Haha. Ya, I've never met a southern chick that doesn't get involved in college football...I live on the Gulf Coast, but I'm originally from Chicago, so I tend to be more stuck to hockey, and I haven't ever met a southern chick that's into that.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LOL my cousins from Dallas always tell me that I belong in Texas because of that reason alone ! Those chicks are hard to find in California, besides, the chicks that do love football around here tend to be lesbians !