Every single shot...get sick for 2-3 days. Carrier oil...BA content??

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been doing this for better half of 20 yrs...just reg. Test Cyp and every single shot...I get sick for 2-3 days (flu like symptoms). This past shot was in the ventroglute...muscle hardened up like a rock and a giant lump, finally going away but WTF. Only thing I can think of is carrier or there's too much BA in this stuff.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Throw that **** in the garbage. Why would you continue to use something that's doing that to you. Imagine how bad your bloodwork probably looks right now knowing that your gear is basically poisoning you every shot.

Possible reasons...

If it's high mg/ml concentrations then there could be a bunch of toxic solvents.

The oil itself you might be allergic to or the oil might be rancid

There could be bacteria in the product

Any of those reasons are enough to trash it.

If you ate at a restaurant 1-2 times a week and it made you sick every time would you keep eating there?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been doing this for better half of 20 yrs...just reg. Test Cyp and every single shot...I get sick for 2-3 days (flu like symptoms). This past shot was in the ventroglute...muscle hardened up like a rock and a giant lump, finally going away but WTF. Only thing I can think of is carrier or there's too much BA in this stuff.
Sounds to me like you are getting an allergic reaction coupled with an immune response. Def stop using that gear.