How do you feel about dating someone already in a relationship?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Well i just did a year with a married women and i highly advise against it!! of course i didnt know she was married until a few months into then i was told it was all over and it was really just for her to get a passport and everything. She was rather convincing....and hot. I fell for it.

Fact is there are so many single girls out there why go for one that is already taken. Right there you should realise that they cannot be trusted....I also didnt like myself knowing i was sleeping with someone elses wife. Put yourself in his shoes. not very nice. Im glad im out of it now and nack to my man whorish ways:bb2:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i would put myself in the other persons shoes,because to me if i was in that situation.where a woman already in a realationship was seeking play outside of her own,i wouldnt want to be the rebound man.because to me she would just be another piece of a$$,but to the other guy she might be everything.i know its turn on when a hot woman thats already taken wants to fok around.thats just a pre-cursor of what she really is and whats about to come.alot of times woman will use excuses like my ole man is an a$$hole or my b.f dont know what i need!thats all b.s because she has a choice to love it or leave it.all in all just becareful he's not a gun toteing psychopath!..LOL..or worse!..LOL..jus' my 0.2!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What goes around comes around. Think about if this happened to you, how would you feel? This is also how people get murdered from a crazy bf who finds out...

Also if she cheats with you, you can be sure she will cheat on you later and the tables will turn 180. Just some food for thought man.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... not good in my opinion. It's asking for trouble.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree the guys, you should not allow yourself to be part of the problem. No matter how she may try to justify it, it is wrong on her part to even venture out to find another man while still dating someone else. YOU already the answer to your question before asked it. I guess it sinks in when someone else tells you what you already know. Get out now before it gets worse, (the guy might find out, and you don't know what he might do). Cut your losses now, and let that go before emtions get out of control, and then it is too hard to get out, or before she might get pregnant or something.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If a girl is willing to date you while she has someone already, get as far away from her as you can.

Then again... people do what they want. So, the AM crew supports you no matter what :) Godspeed.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
home wrecker haha...just remember if she does it to him she's gonna do it to you! have fun with it but don't get close!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Disagreed. Like if he was a wife beater. I would never support such a thing.:numbered:
You cut my post in half and took it out of context. If we're talking about dating a taken woman and someone says, "I don't agree with it, but we'll support you no matter what!" and one went to go shoot up a church on Thanksgiving, I don't expect that to fall in the realm of our unconditional support.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GO FOR IT! :whip:

Some of the best sex I had was with married women/gfs.......It's a major turn on for me.....You're gonna miss out on car deepthroats, behind bar blowjobs, movie blowjobs, wild sex and smoking dro while f**king her brains out, etc....etc......married women are the horniest, kinkiest women out there......and ofcourse, no strings attached....we're talking about 25-50 yr old women who are experienced(most) and just wanna f**k....

How can you not go for that?

Keep a gun handy at all times, I know I do....you never know....and be smart about it, don't go bragging about it, not even to your best friend, because people "wanna do the right thing" and tell the husband, never tell anyone.

:bow28:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established

Some of the best sex I had was with married women/gfs.......It's a major turn on for me.....You're gonna miss out on car deepthroats, behind bar blowjobs, movie blowjobs, wild sex and smoking dro while f**king her brains out, etc....etc......married women are the horniest, kinkiest women out there......and ofcourse, no strings attached....we're talking about 25-50 yr old women who are experienced(most) and just wanna f**k....

Keep a gun handy at all times, I know I do....you never know....and be smart about it, don't go bragging about it, not even to your best friend, because people "wanna do the right thing" and tell the husband, never tell anyone.

So, if it was your wife or gf, it would be ok if someone else was getting BJ behind bars, in car deep throats, or smoking dros while fcuking her? Just making sure your view was not one of convenience.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would put a .45 hollowpoint into your spine and give 50 percent odds at getting off scot free from a sympathetic jury.

You have no respect for marriage, nor the amount of time, finances, and just plain energy the other man has put into his "marriage".

You just lost a few respect points from me.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

just food for thought!

a-adultry
i-is
d-death
s-sentence

im just throwing this out there!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, if it was your wife or gf, it would be ok if someone else was getting BJ behind bars, in car deep throats, or smoking dros while fcuking her? Just making sure your view was not one of convenience.
I'm always gonna be single so it doesn't matter.......plus if I ever did, I wouldn't be with or marry people with no loyalty......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always gonna be single so it doesn't matter.......plus if I ever did, I wouldn't be with or marry people with no loyalty......
How would you determine that beforehand? Psychic ability?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ive done it twice and both times it caused nothing but trouble. one was even married =P yeah just move on to someone else, dont bother with that. too much hassle.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would put a .45 hollowpoint into your spine and give 50 percent odds at getting off scot free from a sympathetic jury.

You have no respect for marriage, nor the amount of time, finances, and just plain energy the other man has put into his "marriage".

You just lost a few respect points from me.
I would do the same thing if it was the other way around too, no doubt about it.

I don't have respect for marriage unless the husband is a friend of mine, other than that, it doesn't matter to me.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How would you determine that beforehand? Psychic ability?
I'm good at screening/manipulating people so I'd make a better decision than the average person, but it still won't be 100%, but then again I don't believe in monogamy.....

I agree with the "death sentence" thing for "treason" I support it 100% because I would do the same exact thing, it's a risk I'm willing to take....for whatever sick pleasure I get out of it.....:D

:drunk:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would do the same thing if it was the other way around too, no doubt about it.

I don't have respect for marriage unless the husband is a friend of mine, other than that, it doesn't matter to me.
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can`t seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can`t seem to get my head that far up my ass.
It's all in the spine flexibility, you can be doing it in a few months if you keep at it.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, as much we would all love to condemn, or ridicule omen for his views, please don't let this thread turn into a "Everyone aginst Omen" session. He will hopefully change his mind one day, because fate has something in store for everybody. Ok back to our regular scheduled thread......next post please.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
I think it is cowardly. It is like smashing someone's car up when they are not there instead of just punching them in the face. If you have to hide it then maybe your scared. Most women are *****es and this is one of the ways they turn guys into one too. The other is reality tv shows like I love new york.

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
Regarding the original question, keep this in mind. If she is going to cheat on her partner now, what makes you think she won't cheat on you when things are going downhill?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guns don't kill people, men who come home early from work do...

...just sayin'...

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Usually doesn't end well!!!

dpfisher

You that hard up for pussy? Come on man that's shitty, you can't stop people from doing wrong but you don't have to contribute to it.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to start off being the "other guy"? Like I said before, you knew the answer to your question before you even asked.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
say they arent married...

thoughts?
first of all you don't 'date' someone who is in a relationship - you f*ck them

If I found out some girl was already in a relationship, I'd throw her arse out......after I wanked in her hair while she slept

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If she leaves someone else for you, what makes you think she won't do the same to you?

Does she tell you your different?

LOL

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
first of all you don't 'date' someone who is in a relationship - you f*ck them

If I found out some girl was already in a relationship, I'd throw her arse out......after I wanked in her hair while she slept
sick sick man!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the responses. yeah i do feel bad cuz i have met the guy and he was really nice to me. it didnt seem like he was paying her much attention so in the midst of being friends things started to escalate. it was at a club etc but i didnt think i would talk to her again but now we talk alot and she's come over a few times. im trying not to develop feelings but its always been a little hard for me. I like this chick but believe me ive been thinking about what goes around comes around, putting myself in his shoes, that she would do it to me, dont get feelings involved etc. She wants to spend every second she can with me and she's bangin bro, hot ass fok man! man im leaning towards pushing this for another month, her bf leaves to cali in a few weeks so its just bang bang bang lol. nah man i know i'll get emotionally involved if i see her too much so i gotta keep the distance. im not worried about the guy, i think should he find out whatever he could dish out i could dish out ten times as bad. i do feel bad but if the guy she is with is doing the same thing then what? she's not married guys so we can stop complicating it with that.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
she is married........with kids..........you're a bad man Piston ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay i read what i just wrote and i should really keep the space between us bang her a few more fokkin times then ditch her. she cant be trusted in the future and she's probably just using me for what she isnt getting from her bf. in the end the sh1t will just fall on me, not her.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
she is married........with kids..........you're a bad man Piston ;)
lol. no man thats what you been hittin. Banging around the house with the kids watching you carry her from room to room. horrible man aussie!!! u whore! :lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for all the responses. yeah i do feel bad cuz i have met the guy and he was really nice to me. it didnt seem like he was paying her much attention so in the midst of being friends things started to escalate. it was at a club etc but i didnt think i would talk to her again but now we talk alot and she's come over a few times. im trying not to develop feelings but its always been a little hard for me. I like this chick but believe me ive been thinking about what goes around comes around, putting myself in his shoes, that she would do it to me, dont get feelings involved etc. She wants to spend every second she can with me and she's bangin bro, hot ass fok man! man im leaning towards pushing this for another month, her bf leaves to cali in a few weeks so its just bang bang bang lol. nah man i know i'll get emotionally involved if i see her too much so i gotta keep the distance. im not worried about the guy, i think should he find out whatever he could dish out i could dish out ten times as bad. i do feel bad but if the guy she is with is doing the same thing then what? she's not married guys so we can stop complicating it with that.

Guns don't kill people, men who come home early from work do...
...just sayin'...
...:numbered:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If I were the husband I'd slowly kill you PistonPump.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheating on your spouse is pretty damn low but if they weren't out looking then people like Omen wouldn't be ****ing them behind the bars. My anger would be more towards the unfaithful spouse.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheating on your spouse is pretty damn low but if they weren't out looking then people like Omen wouldn't be ****ing them behind the bars. My anger would be more towards the unfaithful spouse.
Absolutely...but provided the guy new she was taken, claiming that somehow you are not scum is ignorant....it's the same as accessory.

Testicles are a privelege, the abuse of which might just wind someone up losing them...with malice.

Obviously the brunt of consequence deserves to be thrown onto the spouse, but then again without these louses enabling, it would be rarer if even slightly.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I had a situation happen whereas I was completely uninformed and totally oblivious. Girlfriend at the time had a kid, but was 'divorced'. Things got weird after the summer and she didn't want me to come by her place, because her 'ex-husband' was a psycho and stalking her.

What a fat cow slut she was. Her husband was on business in Boston. She had a private myspace and I was on there and he didn't even know she had one. A mutual friend noticed that our comments were more than friendly and he created a myspace and messaged me. I changed my number and told the crazy b!tch never to contact me again. I told the husband everything and said that I'd testify in court when he files for divorce.

I'd be annoyed at my wife only, so long as the dude didn't know she was married. But if some punk was porking my wife (the mother of my kids) and the kid actually MET me and shook my hand, etc... I'd lock him in a storage unit and literally spend everyday beating him until he died. I'd order food to the storage unit so I can eat, etc... But I'd beat him until I could no longer stay awake.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get me wrong; there would be situations where I would be tested not to lose control. i'm just at a point now where I would take that situation and decide it was meant to be so I can move on with my life and find someone that deserves my love, affection and loyalty. When you're with someone that doesn't see that,then it's time to move on...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong; there would be situations where I would be tested not to lose control. i'm just at a point now where I would take that situation and decide it was meant to be so I can move on with my life and find someone that deserves my love, affection and loyalty. When you're with someone that doesn't see that,then it's time to move on...
Yeah... The only thing that would make me think about things would be my kids. I wouldn't want to totally ruin their lives by spending time behind bars.

At the very least, I'd definitely hurt him real bad... I'd bring a knife void of my fingerprints and say he started a ruckus, things get physical, he pulled a knife, so I broke his neck.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can count on two hands the number of years wasted - basically the best years of my youth. While I forgive my scars for the wisdom they have lent me, the fortunes of energy and innocent love squandered in the name being played enrages me.

I do my best not to let it taint current chances for happiness, but I have been very cognizant of the signs and VERY clear that to betray me means assured misery for the rest of her (and his) short life.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there's a difference between being a parent and partner... You can be great at one and suck at the other.

Dsade- I couldn't do it unless there was a serious heat of the moment, situation. Causing pain and misery to someone does two things to you. It's drains you and it doesn't allow you to move on and find happiness.

This is a generic statement: There are situations where my previous opinions and options would be dismissed.

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
You are taking for granted that he is not the kind that will snap at being betrayed by you both and you'll end up a Dateline Investigation story. Plenty of unattached women out there. Any retard can get laid.