Shoulders Bruised From Front Squats...
- 07-07-2013, 04:08 AM
- 07-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Really depends on weight and how much mass you have on your shoulders. Just starting out expect it to be present for the first 2 months but goes away, then once heavier weights involved it only lasts 2 or so days.Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
07-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Been front squatting for a long time, some times it happens, sometimes it doesn't. If I go really heavy, or during heavy cleans ill get them. Just watch your collar bones, mine stick out (busted em when I was a kid) and if I'm not paying attention I'll bruise them....that sucks!!
07-07-2013, 10:48 PM
07-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Thanks guys... The bruising is almost nonexistent after 2 days... As long as it's mostly gone by next squat, I'm good... Enjoying the front squats too much for that to stop me...
07-08-2013, 12:22 PM
if your really worried about it just wrap a hand towl at the points its on your shoulder/collor area and enjoy
07-08-2013, 01:08 PM
07-09-2013, 12:34 PM
07-20-2013, 04:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Old Poser in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 72Last Post: 01-23-2009, 11:49 PM
- By MEH89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 03-14-2008, 08:35 PM
- By MiKeY ReSp in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 11-16-2006, 02:23 AM
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 46Last Post: 01-08-2006, 10:21 AM
- By UnicronSpawn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-09-2005, 07:31 PM