This dude is INSANE

brettly

Awards
I apologize if this has been posted before, I searched and couldn't find it.

This is absolutely incredible though. Talk about core strength. Grip strength too.

YouTube - HANNIBAL FOR KING

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
That is insane< I wonder how he even found out he could do that stuff. He dosent look to big but hes strong and ripped. I bet he eats whatever he wants. Its amazing the things youll see in the hood. I bet hes a crazy athlete.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I would have broken many bones and ligaments doing half those exercises.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
the one i think is crazy sick is when he is doing pull ups over the bar and into a press/dip kinda thing

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I was doing that last night..................then the alarm went off and it was time to wake up lol.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I would have broken many bones and ligaments doing half those exercises.
Not to mention snapping tendons, and shredding muscles.
That was just sick. Incredible!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insane amount of strength but I can't help but to think of a prison yard when I see a bunch of guys with no shirts on doing pull ups.

AllMaxBrian

Awards
Wow...I will never look at a playground the same way again.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
awesome...... that website that site that Rhyno was talking about has some good **** too.. It'a ghetto gymnastics!!!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
He can probally snatch pennys off the back board of a rim, hes most likely been to the pin, but on the east coast you see cats gettin a workout on the street cornertelephone and crossing light poles. He could defenently chyoke some body to death. If he did mma he would grab sombody and they defenently wouldnt be gettin away

dizdabiz

Awards
Damn! This guys good! The best one was the last one at 3.03 where he looked like he was defying gravity! props to this dude and to brettly for bringing this to our attention!:wtf1::nono::wtf1:

brettly

Awards
He kinda looks like T.O. haha

I can't believe a human can do half of these things. Try youtubing "'ghetto workout"... some other cool stuff came up when i found some related videos.

I can only imagine what people walking and driving by were thinking when they saw some dude hanging horizontally from a tree.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
goes to show you dont need all the fancy equipment, you just need a pole or a playground!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the one i think is crazy sick is when he is doing pull ups over the bar and into a press/dip kinda thing
They are called muscle-ups. They can be done on a bar like that and with olympic rings as well. I've done 1 on the bar before and almost blew out my left elbow. Haven't done it on the rings yet, but I know quite a few who can.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
You guys cant do this stuff? psh.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
That was incredible. If I could do that, I would join the circus and make a living out of it. The human body just isn't supposed to be able to do that.

AllMaxBrian

Awards
That was incredible. If I could do that, I would join the circus and make a living out of it. The human body just isn't supposed to be able to do that.
The human body can do amazing things...it's just a matter of discovering how to do them and, in this case at least, developing the strength.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you doing crossfit right now? Its interested me for awhile, I looked into crossfit gyms but those places are expensive!
Yeah, I do it. The gyms are expensive and that really does upset me, but you don't have to go to their gym. You can just follow the WOD from their website. If you know someone else who crossfit, do it with them. Also, many of the crossfit gyms have free sessions on Sat. mornings. That's what I did every Sat morn went to the free session and on my own in my gym the rest of the week.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
yo copy

good find on the muscle ups. i could watch those chicks do that sh!t all day

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I can only imagine what people walking and driving by were thinking when they saw some dude hanging horizontally from a tree.

Pffft.... It was just really, really, really windy.... :biglaugh:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
genetics play a big part in that imo, if the guy was hitting juice and the weights like a pro, he would be a huge success and huge in general.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Man that is very impressive, but those are skills learned in prison. Several on my workout partners are prison guards, they always have some good stories about the workouts those cats do in the yard.

Ether

Awards
Prison or not that is some really impressive core and grip strength. I have seen several of the prison guards that work at the prison in my home town and they would fair to well against inmates with this kind of strength, good thing they have equalizers. I don't think I will be trying any of those exercises in the near future but it is good to know what is possible.

Copy awesome videos as always those ladies are extremely impressive as well, I sure couldn't hang with them doing that workout, though that sure was fun to watch.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats some crazy sh!t this dude can do... i bet he can do single arm push ups all day long!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
muscle to weight is a big factor, you gotta be real lean and have small legs imo.... and short.

purebred

that impressed the heck out of me too..
those push-ups he does @ 1:10 are awe-striking as well. i hope that guy does something with his life. with his physique as a starting base, some guidance and application he can be a sick competitor @ bb shows; the next ronnie coleman.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that impressed the heck out of me too..
those push-ups he does @ 1:10 are awe-striking as well. i hope that guy does something with his life. with his physique as a starting base, some guidance and application he can be a sick competitor @ bb shows; the next ronnie coleman.
the next dave henry maybe, ronnie? :nono: thats pushing it :lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think with psychical abilities like that he should join the circus de soleil, i'm sure he'd end up making more money there than in bb

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
Jesus christ. That guy's ripped. Freakin genetics.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't fight him.
You wouldn't even know if you fought him or not. I can imagine regaining conciousness on the ground with that big ass forehead vein in my face and those eyes.

Dude, I'd just throw a bunch of food in between us and pray he went for it.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Please. I could totally kick that guys a$$.

umm...j/k. But seriously, why doesn't he learn some Brazilian Jujitsu and start fighting MMA. Once he has some BJJ, wrestling, and boxing skills he would rule his weight division in the UFC.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hanging off that tree. Thhats really impressive sick and twisted but yet very impressive all at once.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
2012 Olympics? I like the "Beanie Sigel" hyping the video up too, even tho it doesn't need much hype

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
jesus those girls in that video are my dream girls, not only are they all beautiful, sexy, toned, jacked, hardcore, but their mental strength is beyond powerfull and thats the sexiest of all

can someone of crossfit explain to me why speed on pullups and squats are of such importance? why the swinging? etc isnt that possible unsafe? and doing squats really fast with knees foward not the smartest or am i just thinking to much about this?

purebred

i heard they have an extra muscle somewhere in their legs. true story.:scared:
(no joke)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that too but I dont think its true, the fast twitch fibers thing is though.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hes not even that HUGE!?!?! ripped though