This dude is INSANE

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. "this **** is bananas, dawg"

2. Just started a new thread to gain some more attention of these guys and hopefully gather a bit more info on how they train, eat, sleep whatever!
    Anybody got any info on Hannibal and his ghetto work out?

3. Please. I could totally kick that guys a$$.

umm...j/k. But seriously, why doesn't he learn some Brazilian Jujitsu and start fighting MMA. Once he has some BJJ, wrestling, and boxing skills he would rule his weight division in the UFC.
    •   

4. Hanging off that tree. Thhats really impressive sick and twisted but yet very impressive all at once.

5. 2012 Olympics? I like the "Beanie Sigel" hyping the video up too, even tho it doesn't need much hype

6. jesus those girls in that video are my dream girls, not only are they all beautiful, sexy, toned, jacked, hardcore, but their mental strength is beyond powerfull and thats the sexiest of all

can someone of crossfit explain to me why speed on pullups and squats are of such importance? why the swinging? etc isnt that possible unsafe? and doing squats really fast with knees foward not the smartest or am i just thinking to much about this?

7. Quote Originally Posted by brettly View Post
    I apologize if this has been posted before, I searched and couldn't find it.

This is absolutely incredible though. Talk about core strength. Grip strength too.

YouTube - HANNIBAL FOR KING
    I swear it, black people for the most part have excellent genetics, ive heard more fast twitch muscle fibers as well.
  8. purebred

i heard they have an extra muscle somewhere in their legs. true story.
    (no joke)

9. I heard that too but I dont think its true, the fast twitch fibers thing is though.

10. hes not even that HUGE!?!?! ripped though

11. some crazy strength.. im kind of envious of this guy

12. Guys, do some youtube searches for the "BarTendaz" ... those guys do some rediculous stuff in kids playgrounds.

13. Quote Originally Posted by HappyDP View Post
    Guys, do some youtube searches for the "BarTendaz" ... those guys do some rediculous stuff in kids playgrounds.
    I have seen that sh^T before. I cant very well go and practice those excercises at the playground or I will look like an idiot!

14. This guy is good, but he use steroids also... look at his nipples... he got bitch tits imo.

15. Cool video... But if I showed that to my brother who's been doing gymnastics for the past 18 years he'd shrug.

My brother is ****ing jacked and has never lifted anything more than his own body weight, gymnastics is sick.

16. Damn!

JP.

17. Huge props to gymnasts for sure, they are absolutely incredible athletes... but im willing to bet this guy definately WASN'T enrolled in gymnastics as a child haha and hasn't been doing this his whole life... who knows though.

18. Google or Metacafe . Search Dominic Lacasse . At one point he held the world record for flag pushups . Also his Parkour/freerunning videos are the stuff of legends . I'm talking backflips into handstands down flights of stairs . check it out .

19. I'd like to know how do you train to get to that point? I've had some serious core/trunk strength in the past, but that is ridiculous.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

20. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    jesus those girls in that video are my dream girls, not only are they all beautiful, sexy, toned, jacked, hardcore, but their mental strength is beyond powerfull and thats the sexiest of all

can someone of crossfit explain to me why speed on pullups and squats are of such importance? why the swinging? etc isnt that possible unsafe? and doing squats really fast with knees foward not the smartest or am i just thinking to much about this?
    Most of the crossfit workouts are geared towards metabolic conditioning as opposed to a BB workout that is designed for maximal muscle developement. They design their workouts around functional strength and conditioning so when doing pullups the goal is not for maximum lat developement but more for accomplishing a maximal amount of work in as short amount of time as possible.

21. 3:47
    he is big

Similar Forum Threads

1. Put the pride aside and help a dude out
    By bucannear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 03:37 PM
  2. Dude, WTF!?!
    By bigpapa in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. who is this little dude?