Need advice

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CLIFF NOTES: lifetime chubby, no longer BB/PL, training for fitness, on stims and super nova already what fat loss product would be best for me: Brite, DCP, cardiotryx, BMP. Diet currently straight keto 40lbs lost this year. Thank you.

First off thank you, DSADE, for the great and novel products you put out, the work that goes into them is very evident. I am at a point where I am transitioning from a bodybuilding/powerlifting background (non-competitive) into a more fitness oriented program. I am not going to be doing actual Crossfit per say but my training will resemble it more than a traditional BB/PL style.

To start I am about 6 foot, 225-230 and 15-20%. I am fluffy but not outright sloppy looking. My volume of training is increasing and I am looking to loose fat(who isn't right) as I feel I will be far more successful at my new goals if I am at a lighter BW.

Currently I am using the following: Eviscerate Super Nova, ECAY, the occasional thermogum when not using ECAY, and dexaprine XR when not using ECAY, olive leaf extract 18% oleopurein sp? and ALC and pump spray(ursolic acid). I take other stuff but this is the "fatloss" side of things.

I obviously have stims covered no problem. I use bacopa and ashwaghanda at night and usually sleep well. I rotate other cortisol supps in every so often and am currently taking a break.

I am looking to use one additional product from your line but am not sure which one would be best: DCP, Brite, BMP, cardiotryx? I follow keto with no cheat days and a cheat meal once every week or two. Also currently finishing Respiratory Therapy school so looking forward to Clear Edge as with full time school, clinical rotations and getting hired before I graduate so I am already practicing I am running all the time.

Sorry for the long post I understand you all are always busy and appreciate the time.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All are good, but I would probably say BRITE. It's my favorite and I notice short term and long-term benefits from it.

BMP is great for recomp.

CTryx would be solid to take before any of your cardio sessions or if you're more focused on fat loss than muscle gain, even before your training sessions if they're up tempo enough to keep HR up (I've done that before, but personally prefer it just pre-basketball -- e.g. when I'll be doing cardio for more than an hour).

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely Brite. One of my favorite products of all time. I have not tried dcp yet but have two bottles for a future run. I ran Brite solo a few months back and absolutely loved it. Also have a refill size bottle that I am saving for winter time to run again and can't wait.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking it will be Brite. I have plenty of muscle so really leaning out I think is the best path to my goals: speed, agility, flexibility, endurance, power and so on. Many of the movements I have issues with, namely pullups, will greatly benefit from a lower overall body weight. Thank you for the help guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the BRITE recommendation.