EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

1. Disapointing, as I've been anticipating this since the sale went up. No refund wanted though. A few delays do not deter me from spending my money with one of the best conpanies. I want my hard earned cash to go into regenerating more innovation.

That said, I hope you got my PM earlier in the week. Have one or two things I forgot to mention, ask about.

2. If anyone actually did decide to go with the refund I'd be more than happy to pick up that order
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by biggsteve View Post
    If anyone actually did decide to go with the refund I'd be more than happy to pick up that order
    Me to lol

4. Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the support. This has certainly been a week I would have rather not had. Hoping to have the tracking number by Monday, and I'll figure out a way to get you guys another sale going to make up for this.

Other than the BF7, which I think I can get elsewhere, I'm going to grab everything I need for another run from my backup supplier and run another good promo sale. I know a lot of you guys missed the initial release. I really didn't expect the demand for this to be this high.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the support. This has certainly been a week I would have rather not had. Hoping to have the tracking number by Monday, and I'll figure out a way to get you guys another sale going to make up for this.

Other than the BF7, which I think I can get elsewhere, I'm going to grab everything I need for another run from my backup supplier and run another good promo sale. I know a lot of you guys missed the initial release. I really didn't expect the demand for this to be this high.
    •   

6. I need dis
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. So how are things looking?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

8. Since I can't understand any of the chemistry on what I googled for Isatin, could anybody chime in on what it is and what the exact mechanisms are? I can only find mention of it as a reactant for some reactions and research purposes.

Also bless you Matt for doing what you do, sourcing these ingredients is a HUGE hurdle.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    So how are things looking?
    Curious about this also

10. Should be here this week!

Quote Originally Posted by CGunna View Post
    Since I can't understand any of the chemistry on what I googled for Isatin, could anybody chime in on what it is and what the exact mechanisms are? I can only find mention of it as a reactant for some reactions and research purposes.

Also bless you Matt for doing what you do, sourcing these ingredients is a HUGE hurdle.
    CG - first let's start with the straitum in the brain:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18591467
    Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2008;1129:35-46. doi: 10.1196/annals.1417.003.
    Dopamine signaling in the dorsal striatum is essential for motivated behaviors: lessons from dopamine-deficient mice.
    Palmiter RD1.
    Author information
    Abstract

Genetically engineered mice that lack tyrosine hydroxylase in all dopaminergic neurons become hypoactive and aphagic, and they starve by 4 weeks of age. However, they can be rescued by daily treatment with l-dopa, which restores activity and feeding for about 10 hours. Thus, these mice can be examined in both dopamine-depleted and dopamine-replete states. A series of behavioral experiments lead to the primary conclusion that in the dopamine-depleted state these mice are not motivated to engage in goal-directed behaviors. Nevertheless, they still have a preference for sucrose, they can learn the location of food rewards, and they can form a conditioned-place preference for drugs. Dopamine signaling can be restored to the striatum by several different viral gene-therapy procedures. Restoring dopamine signaling selectively to the dorsal striatum is sufficient to allow feeding, locomotion, and reward-based learning. The rescued mice appear to have normal motivation to engage in all goal-directed behaviors that have been tested. The results suggest that dopamine facilitates the output from dorsal striatum, which provides a permissive signal allowing feeding and other goal-directed behaviors.

PMID:
    PMCID:
    PMC2720267
    DOI:
    10.1196/annals.1417.003

Dopaminergic activity in the striatum, a mid brain structure, is important for motivation and reward reinforcement. It is rich in dopaminergic and cholinergic neurons. Isatin is an MAO inhibitor, specifically potent in the straitum to prevent breakdown/enhance levels of both dopamine and acetylCholine - leading to both motivational behaviour and the subsequent reward reinforcement, which will help to tie the reward "kick", which is pleasurable, with the accomplishment of goals. This helps to encourage goal-seeking behaviour and positively reinforces your reward center when you accomplish those goals.

J Neurol Sci. 2003 Jan 15;206(1):79-83.
    Isatin, an endogenous MAO inhibitor, improves bradykinesia and dopamine levels in a rat model of Parkinson's disease induced by Japanese encephalitis virus.
    Ogata A1, Hamaue N, Terado M, Minami M, Nagashima K, Tashiro K.
    Author information
    Abstract

Isatin, an endogenous monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor, has an important role in the control of neurotransmitter concentration. We previously reported that exogenously administered isatin significantly increased acetylcholine (ACh) and dopamine (DA) levels in the rat striatum. In order to test the possibility of treating Parkinson's disease by isatin, we evaluated DA levels in the striatum and bradykinesia using a rat model of Parkinson's disease induced by the Japanese encephalitis virus (JEV).We have already reported that in adult Fischer rats infected with JEV at day 13, there was a marked decrease of tyrosine hydroxylase-positive neurons in the bilateral substantia nigra after 12 weeks. Effects of isatin were investigated in JEV-induced post-encephalitic parkinsonism rats by a pole test and high performance liquid chromatograph (HPLC) with an electrochemical detector (ECD). Isatin (100 mg/kg per day for 1 week, intraperitoneal injection) improved the bradykinesia observed in the JEV-induced parkinsonism rats. Dopamine (DA) concentrations in the JEV-infected rats were profoundly reduced in the striatum as compared with controls. Isatin also increased DA in the striatum of parkinsonism rats. These results suggest that isatin could be a possible treatment for Parkinson's disease as well as for post-encephalitic parkinsonism.

PMID:

And below (too large to copy/paste)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032992/

11. update?
  12. EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

It's almost finals time could def use this
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    It's almost finals time could def use this
    Started a new job as anunion apprentice Insulator. Could really use this for class, learning on the job and really just responding to commands quicker and focusing on what Im being told and retaining it.

14. For anyone who is not on FB the Clear Edge arrived today.

15. Yup, just saw that. Should be shipping soon.

16. My pancreas is bleeding profusely, but I'll be there in the morning to print the orders and get Butch started. We got over 100, so we should be all finished by Friday

Any extra stock will have to be sampled out to potential retailers to try to get my Xmas present.. a large retail account where i can reach millions of people with my work..

17. Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    For anyone who is not on FB the Clear Edge arrived today.
    Awesome!

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My pancreas is bleeding profusely, but I'll be there in the morning to print the orders and get Butch started. We got over 100, so we should be all finished by Friday

Any extra stock will have to be sampled out to potential retailers to try to get my Xmas present.. a large retail account where i can reach millions of people with my work..
    As I said on facebook, please feel better and seek medical help if need be. We all want to see you stick around with us as long as possible.

Hope you saw my PM. Please get back to me at your convenience, when your feeling healthier.

EDIT: Good luck with the retail account. I'm rooting for you. You deserve the exposure.
  19. EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My pancreas is bleeding profusely, but I'll be there in the morning to print the orders and get Butch started. We got over 100, so we should be all finished by Friday

With chronic pancreatitis have you thought of a Whipple, Puestow, or TPIAT procedure? My dad was in and out of the hospital for years before he decided to have the damn thing removed with an islet auto transplantation. He says it was the best decision of his life....all assuming you have chronic pancreatitis of course

20. Quote Originally Posted by alexcb View Post
    With chronic pancreatitis have you thought of a Whipple, Puestow, or TPIAT procedure? My dad was in and out of the hospital for years before he decided to have the damn thing removed with an islet auto transplantation. He says it was the best decision of his life....all assuming you have chronic pancreatitis of course
    Started in the army and misdiagnosed as acid reflux. 18 years of dealing with this.

I've been looking into that procedure. So it worked for him?
  21. EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Started in the army and misdiagnosed as acid reflux. 18 years of dealing with this.

Hasn't had any complaints since. He was addicted to narcotics before because he was having flare ups biweekly. He was one of the lucky ones where the islet cells completely prevented him from getting diabetes, even without a pancreas. Just make sure if you go down that route you know ~70% of patients require insulin long term. But what do you value more, insulin daily or chronic debilitating pain.

22. Quote Originally Posted by alexcb View Post
    Hasn't had any complaints since. He was addicted to narcotics before because he was having flare ups biweekly. He was one of the lucky ones where the islet cells completely prevented him from getting diabetes, even without a pancreas. Just make sure if you go down that route you know ~70% of patients require insulin long term. But what do you value more, insulin daily or chronic debilitating pain.
    Some tangential research that I've been doing will help to make sure that the effectiveness is maximized. I just didn't get a chance to test it, Methyl Pyruvate in particular showed great promise here.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Sorry if this to personal, but what treatments have you gone through for the chronic pancreatitis? The pancrectomy with islet cell transplantation is the absolute last resort. Have you had pancreaticojejunostomy?

24. Quote Originally Posted by alexcb View Post
    Sorry if this to personal, but what treatments have you gone through for the chronic pancreatitis? The pancrectomy with islet cell transplantation is the absolute last resort. Have you had pancreaticojejunostomy?
    They have literally done nothing but painkiller shots and gallbladder removal.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They have literally done nothing but painkiller shots and gallbladder removal.
    I don't want to step over boundaries, but I'll tell you what the doc (world renowned) that treated my dad did for him. First make sure your doctor test you for pancreatic cancer as chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer present similarly. This means a biopsy and two blood tests for carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) and CA 19-9. First line treatment for my dad was pain meds and pancreatic enzyme treatment. If that doesn't work, which it usually doesn't then you should go for the pancreaticojejunostomy which relieves blockages in the ducts. If that doesn't work then partial or total (with auto islet sell transplantation) resection of the pancreas should take place.

26. Quote Originally Posted by alexcb View Post
    I don't want to step over boundaries, but I'll tell you what the doc (world renowned) that treated my dad did for him. First make sure your doctor test you for pancreatic cancer as chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer present similarly. This means a biopsy and two blood tests for carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) and CA 19-9. First line treatment for my dad was pain meds and pancreatic enzyme treatment. If that doesn't work, which it usually doesn't then you should go for the pancreaticojejunostomy which relieves blockages in the ducts. If that doesn't work then partial or total (with auto islet sell transplantation) resection of the pancreas should take place.
    The cancer tests are later this week but nobody has brought up the duct clearance technique before so I will look into that. Thanks for the info!

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The cancer tests are later this week but nobody has brought up the duct clearance technique before so I will look into that. Thanks for the info!
    Best of luck, man. Get your health taken care of. Our supplements can wait. Wish you a quick diagnosis and speedy recovery.

28. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Best of luck, man. Get your health taken care of. Our supplements can wait. Wish you a quick diagnosis and speedy recovery.
    Well said!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 05:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Clear Edge Blowout Sale!