•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    i dont need a refund however I would be curious as to what the new ETA is
    Yep
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Appreciate all of your continued support, guys.

I help Matt out as much as I can from another state, but the bottom line is I'm just a big fan of his products like the rest of you more-so than a part of the company/employee. It means a lot to see others out there who understand his heart in all this and show kindness in the face of crummy situations like this.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

5. Plus a refund would only hurt matt and hinder any further progress in getting our beloved products restocked so what's a little waiting if it pays off in the long run.
    •   

6. Waiting another few weeks is no big deal. It's the price you pay for cutting edge sups, clearly.

See what I did there

7. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    Waiting another few weeks is no big deal. It's the price you pay for cutting edge sups, clearly.

See what I did there
    Thats the kind of wording id expect from an alpha... not a BETA. Lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    Thats the kind of wording id expect from an alpha... not a BETA. Lol
    Touchè good sir.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Unfortunately my partner has an avoidance type of personality. After reassurances for the past month that we were right on schedule, the deadline came and went.

My emails went unanswered until this morning when I was finally informed that there has been a 2 week delay.

At the same time, the Supernova restock was shorted 2 ingredients, leaving me in a really really bad spot.

Refunds will be issued if you want one for the Clear Edge preorders, but right now I'm racking my brain trying to come up with something that won't stagnate the forward progress of the company. Pretty much couldn't be worse timing.
    @dsade

it could always be worse, youll figure it out, like you always do

10. No refund necessary here either.

11. Disapointing, as I've been anticipating this since the sale went up. No refund wanted though. A few delays do not deter me from spending my money with one of the best conpanies. I want my hard earned cash to go into regenerating more innovation.

That said, I hope you got my PM earlier in the week. Have one or two things I forgot to mention, ask about.

12. If anyone actually did decide to go with the refund I'd be more than happy to pick up that order

13. Quote Originally Posted by biggsteve View Post
    If anyone actually did decide to go with the refund I'd be more than happy to pick up that order
    Me to lol

14. Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the support. This has certainly been a week I would have rather not had. Hoping to have the tracking number by Monday, and I'll figure out a way to get you guys another sale going to make up for this.

Other than the BF7, which I think I can get elsewhere, I'm going to grab everything I need for another run from my backup supplier and run another good promo sale. I know a lot of you guys missed the initial release. I really didn't expect the demand for this to be this high.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thanks guys, I appreciate all of the support. This has certainly been a week I would have rather not had. Hoping to have the tracking number by Monday, and I'll figure out a way to get you guys another sale going to make up for this.

Other than the BF7, which I think I can get elsewhere, I'm going to grab everything I need for another run from my backup supplier and run another good promo sale. I know a lot of you guys missed the initial release. I really didn't expect the demand for this to be this high.

16. I need dis
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I need dis
    Which is what I say every time Matt comes up with another product lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I need dis
    Which is what I say every time Matt comes up with another product lol.

19. So how are things looking?
    Olympus Labs Demigod

20. Since I can't understand any of the chemistry on what I googled for Isatin, could anybody chime in on what it is and what the exact mechanisms are? I can only find mention of it as a reactant for some reactions and research purposes.

Also bless you Matt for doing what you do, sourcing these ingredients is a HUGE hurdle.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    So how are things looking?
    Curious about this also

22. Should be here this week!

Quote Originally Posted by CGunna View Post
    Since I can't understand any of the chemistry on what I googled for Isatin, could anybody chime in on what it is and what the exact mechanisms are? I can only find mention of it as a reactant for some reactions and research purposes.

Also bless you Matt for doing what you do, sourcing these ingredients is a HUGE hurdle.
    CG - first let's start with the straitum in the brain:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18591467
    Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2008;1129:35-46. doi: 10.1196/annals.1417.003.
    Dopamine signaling in the dorsal striatum is essential for motivated behaviors: lessons from dopamine-deficient mice.
    Palmiter RD1.
    Author information
    Abstract

Genetically engineered mice that lack tyrosine hydroxylase in all dopaminergic neurons become hypoactive and aphagic, and they starve by 4 weeks of age. However, they can be rescued by daily treatment with l-dopa, which restores activity and feeding for about 10 hours. Thus, these mice can be examined in both dopamine-depleted and dopamine-replete states. A series of behavioral experiments lead to the primary conclusion that in the dopamine-depleted state these mice are not motivated to engage in goal-directed behaviors. Nevertheless, they still have a preference for sucrose, they can learn the location of food rewards, and they can form a conditioned-place preference for drugs. Dopamine signaling can be restored to the striatum by several different viral gene-therapy procedures. Restoring dopamine signaling selectively to the dorsal striatum is sufficient to allow feeding, locomotion, and reward-based learning. The rescued mice appear to have normal motivation to engage in all goal-directed behaviors that have been tested. The results suggest that dopamine facilitates the output from dorsal striatum, which provides a permissive signal allowing feeding and other goal-directed behaviors.

PMID:
    PMCID:
    PMC2720267
    DOI:
    10.1196/annals.1417.003

Dopaminergic activity in the striatum, a mid brain structure, is important for motivation and reward reinforcement. It is rich in dopaminergic and cholinergic neurons. Isatin is an MAO inhibitor, specifically potent in the straitum to prevent breakdown/enhance levels of both dopamine and acetylCholine - leading to both motivational behaviour and the subsequent reward reinforcement, which will help to tie the reward "kick", which is pleasurable, with the accomplishment of goals. This helps to encourage goal-seeking behaviour and positively reinforces your reward center when you accomplish those goals.

J Neurol Sci. 2003 Jan 15;206(1):79-83.
    Isatin, an endogenous MAO inhibitor, improves bradykinesia and dopamine levels in a rat model of Parkinson's disease induced by Japanese encephalitis virus.
    Ogata A1, Hamaue N, Terado M, Minami M, Nagashima K, Tashiro K.
    Author information
    Abstract

Isatin, an endogenous monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor, has an important role in the control of neurotransmitter concentration. We previously reported that exogenously administered isatin significantly increased acetylcholine (ACh) and dopamine (DA) levels in the rat striatum. In order to test the possibility of treating Parkinson's disease by isatin, we evaluated DA levels in the striatum and bradykinesia using a rat model of Parkinson's disease induced by the Japanese encephalitis virus (JEV).We have already reported that in adult Fischer rats infected with JEV at day 13, there was a marked decrease of tyrosine hydroxylase-positive neurons in the bilateral substantia nigra after 12 weeks. Effects of isatin were investigated in JEV-induced post-encephalitic parkinsonism rats by a pole test and high performance liquid chromatograph (HPLC) with an electrochemical detector (ECD). Isatin (100 mg/kg per day for 1 week, intraperitoneal injection) improved the bradykinesia observed in the JEV-induced parkinsonism rats. Dopamine (DA) concentrations in the JEV-infected rats were profoundly reduced in the striatum as compared with controls. Isatin also increased DA in the striatum of parkinsonism rats. These results suggest that isatin could be a possible treatment for Parkinson's disease as well as for post-encephalitic parkinsonism.

PMID:

And below (too large to copy/paste)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032992/
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

23. update?
  24. EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

It's almost finals time could def use this
    Olympus Labs Demigod

25. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    It's almost finals time could def use this
    Started a new job as anunion apprentice Insulator. Could really use this for class, learning on the job and really just responding to commands quicker and focusing on what Im being told and retaining it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 05:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 12:34 PM
  3. Clear Edge Blowout Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet