EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What should we expect now as it will be underdosed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dosage is 6 capsules instead of 4. Ingredients ratios are the same.
My bad. Cool, I'm really anxious to try this!

When do you believe you will go full production with CE?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad. Cool, I'm really anxious to try this!

When do you believe you will go full production with CE?
Ingredients have already been paid for. I'm selling my car to pay for production of a full run, that's how much I believe in this project.

Everybody that is capable PLEASE leave reviews, whether good or bad. I'll be expanding my Flawless Amazon account to be able to carry all of the EvoMuse stuff too, so hopefully we'll get enough new customers to resurrect the Out of Stock products that still deserve to be on the market.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients have already been paid for. I'm selling my car to pay for production of a full run, that's how much I believe in this project.

Everybody that is capable PLEASE leave reviews, whether good or bad. I'll be expanding my Flawless Amazon account to be able to carry all of the EvoMuse stuff too, so hopefully we'll get enough new customers to resurrect the Out of Stock products that still deserve to be on the market.
Damn man.... that's tough.
Will leave a review as soon as I get it. Order #3600 checking in

BANE44

Awards
Can't wait to try this too! Was low on funds when the first presage hit.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have two bottles on the way here. Will def get reviews up.

A good nootropic is just about the only thing missing from my supplementation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have two bottles on the way here. Will def get reviews up.

A good nootropic is just about the only thing missing from my supplementation.
Did you get the shipping confirmation from me? I'm trying to get these out the door but a lot of orders still haven't given me their reimbursement preference, and i don't want to ship without knowing.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you get the shipping confirmation from me? I'm trying to get these out the door but a lot of orders still haven't given me their reimbursement preference, and i don't want to ship without knowing.
Nope. We discussed it on Facebook and I gave you my #, with the preference of no refun. Then I placed an order for an aditional bottle along with the IDRT order that had been mixed up.

EDIT: Order #3574 and 3919

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I emailed you but haven't received shipping confirmation, so thought I'd add it here too. Order #3619. Would still like my bottles as originally ordered. No refund necessary. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, then you are on my list to ship on Monday.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I also had not received a reply or shipping confirmation on order# 3588 and 3621. Please send both no reimbursement or refunds wanted.

keithbishop

Awards
Got mine yesterday. Thank you for all you do, Matt.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade could you please check your spam in case my email went there? Order #3605

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Atleast one of my bottles should be here Thursday.

Going out into the city, in a limo on Saturday. Don't drink, so I might add this to my party stack.

dafeesh34

Awards
dsade I know you've got a lot going on. But I just received shipping notification for my Black Friday order. But I have yet to receive nor get a shipping notification for the Clear Edge order, #3567. Sent you an email about it the 17th.

Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade I know you've got a lot going on. But I just received shipping notification for my Black Friday order. But I have yet to receive nor get a shipping notification for the Clear Edge order, #3567. Sent you an email about it the 17th.

Thanks.
Let me double check emails. You sent it to the Yahoo address?

dafeesh34

Awards
Let me double check emails. You sent it to the Yahoo address?
d_sade@yahoo yeah. And no worries, I know you're swamped. Just wanted to check because I'm so anxious to try it.. most anticipated sup since I got MyoE and SN!

Appreciate it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
d_sade@yahoo yeah. And no worries, I know you're swamped. Just wanted to check because I'm so anxious to try it.. most anticipated sup since I got MyoE and SN!

Appreciate it!
Yep, I got you. I went ahead and shipped them all with your last order.

dafeesh34

Awards
Yep, I got you. I went ahead and shipped them all with your last order.
Much appreciated sir! You're the man! Have a great weekend. Hope the health is on the up and up

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much appreciated sir! You're the man! Have a great weekend. Hope the health is on the up and up
My pancreas is doing a ton better, thanks for asking. Took a pretty bad spill in the shower early this week and got myself a nice concussion - so I'm double-triple checking every single order as they go out, which is slowing me down immensely - but it's great to be able to eat again.

Starting to plan my return strategy to the gym.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^* look at the post above yours then try and find your heart muscle.

<<< irritated at the lack of empathy in others.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see an email from you, neither in my inbox or my spam folder. You sent it to the yahoo email?
Yep to the email you provided us with. I'll email you again, no worries .

Done!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep to the email you provided us with. I'll email you again, no worries .
It's cool, you can tell me your preference here. I have your order open and ready

biggsteve

Awards
I know you have a lot on your plate right now but I received a shipping notification Saturday for order #4034 but it says the shipping facility has still yet to receive it

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order went out last Thursday but still says pre-shipment. Hoping it arrives soon.

Pretty sure Dsade mentioned something aboit javing issues getting USPS to update shipping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order went out last Thursday but still says pre-shipment. Hoping it arrives soon.

Pretty sure Dsade mentioned something aboit javing issues getting USPS to update shipping.
I have a new arrangement with the girl in the back, after explaining the situation. I'll lose about 30 minutes of work time per day, but she will scan them in right when I drop them off to her. This should eliminated the unscanned shipments problem.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An arrangement with the girl in the back. hmm....

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Would you say the benefits are more acute or from chronic use? And is the second dose necessary if you're not doing any sort of activity that requires enhanced focus? Or is it necessary to be able to hit efficacious doses?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you say the benefits are more acute or from chronic use? And is the second dose necessary if you're not doing any sort of activity that requires enhanced focus? Or is it necessary to be able to hit efficacious doses?
Four caps is very strong!!! See above

dafeesh34

Awards
Four caps is very strong!!! See above
So you got good effects out of 4 caps? First dose finally coming tomorrow! Was just curious because I thought Matt said 6 would be the ideal dose? Either way I may try four and then six I suppose.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you got good effects out of 4 caps? First dose finally coming tomorrow! Was just curious because I thought Matt said 6 would be the ideal dose? Either way I may try four and then six I suppose.
Yeah 6 is the new recommended dosage since the wrong pill size was used. I jumped right to 6 caps and it has been treating me very well so far

Try 4 caps and if that works for you stick with it, make the bottle last longer. Im sitting around 240lbs right now so I tend to lean towards maximum dosages of stuff lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dose is three caps, twice a day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone's brain chemistry is different so they will react differently to. Eating doses.

6 caps (corrected for dosage...final version will be 4) is what works best for me for morning dose, then 3 or so in the afternoon to kick it back up again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are both acute and chronic. Acutely at the beginning you will notice the change quickly, and as long as you keep up your schedule then that higher performance level will become your new baseline.

The total effects are cumulative, and you will definitely notice days that you miss a dose - especially if it's a demanding day.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone's brain chemistry is different so they will react differently to. Eating doses.

6 caps (corrected for dosage...final version will be 4) is what works best for me for morning dose, then 3 or so in the afternoon to kick it back up again.
So if dosing once a day, you recommend six caps?

dafeesh34

Awards
So if dosing once a day, you recommend six caps?
Dosing is supposed to be 4 caps. Since the supplier messed up, the recommended serving is 6 caps to equal what would have previously been 4 caps. So 6 caps = labeled 4 caps.
In addition, he's saying if you want a second dose, that you can take 3 more early afternoon for an additional kick of "limitless-like" potential.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I should be getting some Clear Edge in a few days. Just wondering if anyone else has any feedback?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be getting some Clear Edge in a few days. Just wondering if anyone else has any feedback?
Definitely noticed when I skipped a day for what that's worth

Reactions: CF2

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using the new clear edge for over a week now and I feel this is probably the top focus supplement I have ever used. It eliminates brain fog and really increases motivation to be productive. It feels like my brain is working better and faster. I have used various supplements including focus xt, elixir, aggro, bsl go, the original clear edge, various choline supplements, alcar, several racetams plus more. Some of those worked good (my favorite being cdp-choline+phenypiracetam) but the new clear edge formula beats them all. I will be stocking up when more is available.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im on day three. I'm going to get a review up shortly. Give it a full week, or to whenever I feel comfortable to speak on it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using the new clear edge for over a week now and I feel this is probably the top focus supplement I have ever used. It eliminates brain fog and really increases motivation to be productive. It feels like my brain is working better and faster. I have used various supplements including focus xt, elixir, aggro, bsl go, the original clear edge, various choline supplements, alcar, several racetams plus more. Some of those worked good (my favorite being cdp-choline+phenypiracetam) but the new clear edge formula beats them all. I will be stocking up when more is available.
Thank you for the excellent feedback. I'm sitting here staring at very empty shelves, and trying to figure out the best strategy to approach 2017 with.

It'll pretty much wipe out my budget, but I think I'm going to go ahead and do a full run of Clear Edge.

What was your dosing protocol?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually just take six right when I wake up. Sometimes I take a second dose in the afternoon. I usually have some form of caffeine with it. It is very useful at work. I would really like to make this a staple for work.