EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tiredness with this even over powering pre workouts. Just a suggestion but what's the chances of replacing bacopa with alpha-gpc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tiredness with this even over powering pre workouts. Just a suggestion but what's the chances of replacing bacopa with alpha-gpc.
I prefer CDP-choline, which is already in the formula, but the bacopa serves a different function altogether.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eleuthero root. If I can take a nap after taking it then I'm fine because I wake up feeling great but if I can't the sedation is real.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been using this for school. I find it quite subtle which I suppose is for the best, but it means due to my extreme laziness that I don’t always take it. But when I need to study or take a test I make sure to take it. I’m going to start taking it more often though because I believe it helps me in communicating. But I’m definitely liking the positive effects in regards to preparation and performance for tests.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using this for school. I find it quite subtle which I suppose is for the best, but it means due to my extreme laziness that I don’t always take it. But when I need to study or take a test I make sure to take it. I’m going to start taking it more often though because I believe it helps me in communicating. But I’m definitely liking the positive effects in regards to preparation and performance for tests.
This is the exact reason I use it as well. I noticed improved scores on my exams, without any changes to studying habits. I can only imagine how much better I could do if I actually studied more. I would tend to forget to take it as well, but I am going to be ordering more and will make a better effort to take it consistently. When I did take it consistently everyday, I did notice greater benefits. I would definitely recommend making an effort to take everyday as directed.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I am still not taking it regularly (and as a result I'm having a harder time talking effectively, but fortunately or unfortunately there's never anyone I need to impress these days), but I forgot to bring it for a test one day and I drove a half hour both ways to go home to get it.

The math tests I had were brutal this past semester, to the point I am paying $400 to take a night school class just so I can avoid having the same teacher in the upcoming semester. Every test I had I would look at them and say there is no way I am going to be able to do this...but by what felt like magic the answers flowed (despite math having always been my weakest subject), and I ended up passing the class with a mark of 79% (70% was a pass). The teacher was not shy in failing people either, so I would like to thank Matt as I truly believe Clear Edge was the key to bringing out the knowledge.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when clear edge 6 packs will be in stock? Thanks!

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when clear edge 6 packs will be in stock? Thanks!
I had asked Matt about the 6-packs a few days ago. He said he had to count to see how many were left. It's possible the 6-packs will not be re-added due to the limited quantity.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had asked Matt about the 6-packs a few days ago. He said he had to count to see how many were left. It's possible the 6-packs will not be re-added due to the limited quantity.
How did you manage to get a hold of him? I've been trying by every means I have available, including facebook messenger, 3 different emails, facebook posts, etc.