EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Will be stocking up Then, also I'm currently taking elixir is the any problem stacking them?
    Never heard of it...let me google

Nothing. Got a link?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Never heard of it...let me google

Nothing. Got a link?
    I pm u bro
    •   

3. Im so anxious for my order- I know you said October but I forgot was it the first or second week of october?

4. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    Im so anxious for my order- I know you said October but I forgot was it the first or second week of october?
    Shipping ETA is 10/12

5. Any benefits of adding a racetam and noopept to this
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Any benefits of adding a racetam and noopept to this
    I feel PhenylPiracetam would be an amazing additive as it it increases the density of D1 D2 and D3 dopamine receptors- it'll definitely let L-dopa shine and enhance the motivation aspects Dsade was aiming for.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Any benefits of adding a racetam and noopept to this
    I usually add Noopept at 10mg to this as well. If I could have, I would have added it to the formula. Weirdly enough, any more than 10mg makes me incredibly cloudy.

8. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    I feel PhenylPiracetam would be an amazing additive as it it increases the density of D1 D2 and D3 dopamine receptors- it'll definitely let L-dopa shine and enhance the motivation aspects Dsade was aiming for.
    Thinking the same thing however phenylpiracetem is it has a very very very fast desensitization. I was thinking aniracetem and noopept for 4 weeks on 4 off and this

9. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Thinking the same thing however phenylpiracetem is it has a very very very fast desensitization. I was thinking aniracetem and noopept for 4 weeks on 4 off and this
    I agree but that's why i'd cycle PhenyPiracetam while on i'd go 4-3 4 days on 3 off, I like aniracetam, noopept is iffy for me it can make me brain foggy if I dont dial in dose.

10. Been tempted to try Coluracetam @dsade any experience with it?

11. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    Been tempted to try Coluracetam @dsade any experience with it?
    Never tried that one.

Out of all of them, I did like Phenylracetam. I also like an 8:1 ratio of Piratecem:aniracetam of dosed correctly.

12. I've read sulbutiamine should be cycled. Is that not the case?

13. Quote Originally Posted by jmenoy View Post
    I've read sulbutiamine should be cycled. Is that not the case?
    I've seen it recommended if you're taking really high doses (several grams per day), and some suggestions of tolerance building but I personally don't cycle i.

14. Would double dosing add any benefits?

15. Any updates?

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Shipping ETA is 10/12
    Any updated ETA?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

17. Yeah...^^^

18. Unfortunately my partner has an avoidance type of personality. After reassurances for the past month that we were right on schedule, the deadline came and went.

My emails went unanswered until this morning when I was finally informed that there has been a 2 week delay.

At the same time, the Supernova restock was shorted 2 ingredients, leaving me in a really really bad spot.

Refunds will be issued if you want one for the Clear Edge preorders, but right now I'm racking my brain trying to come up with something that won't stagnate the forward progress of the company. Pretty much couldn't be worse timing.

19. Sorry to hear that, man. I'm fine waiting for the clear edge to come in. No refunds needed here. Hope things straighten out for you. Way too much stress. If the ingredients shorted in the supernova were the diuretics, I'd still buy it.... The water retention wasn't that bad.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jh1 View Post
    Sorry to hear that, man. I'm fine waiting for the clear edge to come in. No refunds needed here. Hope things straighten out for you. Way too much stress. If the ingredients shorted in the supernova were the diuretics, I'd still buy it.... The water retention wasn't that bad.
    agreed the water retention on the OG supernova is miniscule at best.

21. i dont need a refund however I would be curious as to what the new ETA is

22. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    i dont need a refund however I would be curious as to what the new ETA is
    Same here...

23. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    i dont need a refund however I would be curious as to what the new ETA is
    Yep
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Appreciate all of your continued support, guys.

I help Matt out as much as I can from another state, but the bottom line is I'm just a big fan of his products like the rest of you more-so than a part of the company/employee. It means a lot to see others out there who understand his heart in all this and show kindness in the face of crummy situations like this.

25. Plus a refund would only hurt matt and hinder any further progress in getting our beloved products restocked so what's a little waiting if it pays off in the long run.

26. Waiting another few weeks is no big deal. It's the price you pay for cutting edge sups, clearly.

See what I did there

27. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    Waiting another few weeks is no big deal. It's the price you pay for cutting edge sups, clearly.

See what I did there
    Thats the kind of wording id expect from an alpha... not a BETA. Lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by YoungBodyBuil View Post
    Thats the kind of wording id expect from an alpha... not a BETA. Lol
    Touchè good sir.

29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Unfortunately my partner has an avoidance type of personality. After reassurances for the past month that we were right on schedule, the deadline came and went.

My emails went unanswered until this morning when I was finally informed that there has been a 2 week delay.

At the same time, the Supernova restock was shorted 2 ingredients, leaving me in a really really bad spot.

Refunds will be issued if you want one for the Clear Edge preorders, but right now I'm racking my brain trying to come up with something that won't stagnate the forward progress of the company. Pretty much couldn't be worse timing.
    @dsade

it could always be worse, youll figure it out, like you always do

30. No refund necessary here either.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 06:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14