EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Once you start dosing 6 caps its hard to go any less...I tried 4 a few times (trying to stretch what I have) and it just wasnt the same
    Yeah, it's really designed for 6 caps for the first dose of the day, though you can get away with a lower dose in the afternoon for a "regular" day. For longer, demanding days (like trade shows, etc) then that's when you want to take 6 caps in the morning and the full 6 caps in the afternoon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, it's really designed for 6 caps for the first dose of the day, though you can get away with a lower dose in the afternoon for a "regular" day. For longer, demanding days (like trade shows, etc) then that's when you want to take 6 caps in the morning and the full 6 caps in the afternoon.
    I have been doing 6 plus some stims upon waking ( 5:30am) and feel good until about 2:30-3:30 then I return to "baseline". Usually leave work around 4:30-5 so it gets me close enough haha.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I have been doing 6 plus some stims upon waking ( 5:30am) and feel good until about 2:30-3:30 then I return to "baseline". Usually leave work around 4:30-5 so it gets me close enough haha.
    Following same protocol as you lol, a pwo at 05:00 then at 08:00 CE and at the office a double espresso. Around 15:00 150mg of Bacopa and about 2 hours later I'm usually home.

4. I have tried 6 in the morning and 6 later, 6 in the morning and 3-4 later, 4 in the morning and 4 later, 3 in the morning and 3 later, and my favorite 3+alpha Y in the morning and 3 + alpha Y later. 6+6 and 6+3 booth made me uber focused and mentally exhausted all at once while at night a complete worthless: mentally exhausted and not able to focus for more than a 5-10 seconds. I don't know if I am just super sensitive to one or more of the ingredients, if its is because I am on a ketogenic diet, or a combination of both.

Any recommended gray market noots to add to Clear Edge or support supplements like Tyrosine/NALT, or choline support? I have some racetams I might try adding.

5. Sorry, I meant 4 caps of the correct capsule full, the 6 caps is only for the initial underfilled release.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by woolbeo View Post
    I have tried 6 in the morning and 6 later, 6 in the morning and 3-4 later, 4 in the morning and 4 later, 3 in the morning and 3 later, and my favorite 3+alpha Y in the morning and 3 + alpha Y later. 6+6 and 6+3 booth made me uber focused and mentally exhausted all at once while at night a complete worthless: mentally exhausted and not able to focus for more than a 5-10 seconds. I don't know if I am just super sensitive to one or more of the ingredients, if its is because I am on a ketogenic diet, or a combination of both.

Any recommended gray market noots to add to Clear Edge or support supplements like Tyrosine/NALT, or choline support? I have some racetams I might try adding.
    The CDP-choline will cover your choline source. Noopept (at half-dose for me) seems to be just the right amount and does effectively add to the focus effects.

Personally I am absolutely in love with the 9-methyl beta carboline. For me the effects are extremely potent and noticeable, but unfortunately it's a bit noncompliant.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 06:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 01:34 PM