EvoMuse Presents: Clear Edge PRESALE

Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Once you start dosing 6 caps its hard to go any less...I tried 4 a few times (trying to stretch what I have) and it just wasnt the same
    Yeah, it's really designed for 6 caps for the first dose of the day, though you can get away with a lower dose in the afternoon for a "regular" day. For longer, demanding days (like trade shows, etc) then that's when you want to take 6 caps in the morning and the full 6 caps in the afternoon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, it's really designed for 6 caps for the first dose of the day, though you can get away with a lower dose in the afternoon for a "regular" day. For longer, demanding days (like trade shows, etc) then that's when you want to take 6 caps in the morning and the full 6 caps in the afternoon.
    I have been doing 6 plus some stims upon waking ( 5:30am) and feel good until about 2:30-3:30 then I return to "baseline". Usually leave work around 4:30-5 so it gets me close enough haha.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I have been doing 6 plus some stims upon waking ( 5:30am) and feel good until about 2:30-3:30 then I return to "baseline". Usually leave work around 4:30-5 so it gets me close enough haha.
    Following same protocol as you lol, a pwo at 05:00 then at 08:00 CE and at the office a double espresso. Around 15:00 150mg of Bacopa and about 2 hours later I'm usually home.

4. I have tried 6 in the morning and 6 later, 6 in the morning and 3-4 later, 4 in the morning and 4 later, 3 in the morning and 3 later, and my favorite 3+alpha Y in the morning and 3 + alpha Y later. 6+6 and 6+3 booth made me uber focused and mentally exhausted all at once while at night a complete worthless: mentally exhausted and not able to focus for more than a 5-10 seconds. I don't know if I am just super sensitive to one or more of the ingredients, if its is because I am on a ketogenic diet, or a combination of both.

Any recommended gray market noots to add to Clear Edge or support supplements like Tyrosine/NALT, or choline support? I have some racetams I might try adding.

5. Sorry, I meant 4 caps of the correct capsule full, the 6 caps is only for the initial underfilled release.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by woolbeo View Post
    I have tried 6 in the morning and 6 later, 6 in the morning and 3-4 later, 4 in the morning and 4 later, 3 in the morning and 3 later, and my favorite 3+alpha Y in the morning and 3 + alpha Y later. 6+6 and 6+3 booth made me uber focused and mentally exhausted all at once while at night a complete worthless: mentally exhausted and not able to focus for more than a 5-10 seconds. I don't know if I am just super sensitive to one or more of the ingredients, if its is because I am on a ketogenic diet, or a combination of both.

Any recommended gray market noots to add to Clear Edge or support supplements like Tyrosine/NALT, or choline support? I have some racetams I might try adding.
    The CDP-choline will cover your choline source. Noopept (at half-dose for me) seems to be just the right amount and does effectively add to the focus effects.

Personally I am absolutely in love with the 9-methyl beta carboline. For me the effects are extremely potent and noticeable, but unfortunately it's a bit noncompliant.

7. Any progress towards the next batch?

8. any updates?

9. Nope. Can't get updates and lead times again, and now we just rolled into Chinese New Year. Going to have to go with an alternate supplier that is $5 more per bottle, but extremely reliable.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nope. Can't get updates and lead times again, and now we just rolled into Chinese New Year. Going to have to go with an alternate supplier that is $5 more per bottle, but extremely reliable.
    Idk mind the extra cost if it means more consistentsy

11. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Idk mind the extra cost if it means more consistentsy
    Yeah, I'm just tired of being tired all the time. I'm spending way too much time on low level logistics rather than concentrating on where my strengths lie.

I'll split the difference with you guys - take 2.50 less profit and the product will cost 2.50 more

12. You the man, dsade!

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, I'm just tired of being tired all the time. I'm spending way too much time on low level logistics rather than concentrating on where my strengths lie.

I'll split the difference with you guys - take 2.50 less profit and the product will cost 2.50 more
    Consistency is key! Small price to pay for peace of mind in my opinion

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Consistency is key! Small price to pay for peace of mind in my opinion
    Definitely

15. I can only speak for myself, but I would much rather pay a few more dollars to get a product reliably than to save a couple dollars to get a product someday.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Etomic View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I would much rather pay a few more dollars to get a product reliably than to save a couple dollars to get a product someday.
    x1000

17. Quote Originally Posted by Etomic View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I would much rather pay a few more dollars to get a product reliably than to save a couple dollars to get a product someday.
    Ok, you guys got me convinced. Every other supplier is demanding that I do runs that are 3-4x the size and there's just no way.

Just waiting on one invoice to clear then we'll send it over. Not sure what even happened to the other supplier.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Etomic View Post
    Agreed.

19. Did you consider using acetyl-l-carnitine arginate? In this or nerve restore? As I was reading in a couple studies that it mimic NGF in the brain and seem to produce an effect actually stronger than NGF

20. Im in for 6 bottles if there is a pre-release sale.

I could use an alphaburn 3 pack to go along with it too.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Did you consider using acetyl-l-carnitine arginate? In this or nerve restore? As I was reading in a couple studies that it mimic NGF in the brain and seem to produce an effect actually stronger than NGF
    Sounds like something i might consider adding the the Flawless DFH.

22. Glad to see the B1 analogue in this I respond really good to them.

23. @dsade Has any one else seen this...
    (I'm not able to post links but it's on the PricePlow Blog and it's the latest article on an insane "never before done" nootropic called AZOTH)
    I love Clear Edge but this has me very intrigued. The Noopept dosage is high but as the formulators explain, there is a reason for that. Also, it's only meant to be taken every other day with only 10 doses a month. I assume that's because of the tolerance build up of phenylpiracetam. I would love some feedback. Matt, I would love to know what you think most of all since you are the creator of Clear Edge which I love.

24. Quote Originally Posted by offredjo View Post
    @dsade Has any one else seen this...
    (I'm not able to post links but it's on the PricePlow Blog and it's the latest article on an insane "never before done" nootropic called AZOTH)
    I love Clear Edge but this has me very intrigued. The Noopept dosage is high but as the formulators explain, there is a reason for that. Also, it's only meant to be taken every other day with only 10 doses a month. I assume that's because of the tolerance build up of phenylpiracetam. I would love some feedback. Matt, I would love to know what you think most of all since you are the creator of Clear Edge which I love.
    Here is the article.....https://blog.priceplow.com/nootropics/azoth ( I hope it ok to post this here?)

Saw this a few weeks ago, and even at 50% off that is some spendy supps haha.

25. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Here is the article.....https://blog.priceplow.com/nootropics/azoth ( I hope it ok to post this here?)

Saw this a few weeks ago, and even at 50% off that is some spendy supps haha.
    Sold! Can't beat BOGO!

Just picked up 2 myself.

Thanks for the link @carguy123!

26. if anyone has an extra bottle of clear edge sealed ill buy it for $50

27. Quote Originally Posted by offredjo View Post
    @dsade Has any one else seen this...
    I'm not a huge fan; the price is simply outlandish. I don't want to re-type what I've already said about it, so here's my old posts:

Regarding the high dose of Noopept and their justification:
    That'd only be a relevant issue if all of the studies didn't use oral administration, which many do, for both animals and humans.
    Regarding taking less than 1 serving (1-2 caps) to get a more reasonable dose of Noopept, and the high price:
    The problem with taking 1-2 caps to get more a moderate dose of Noopept is that you're now getting even less of the other ingredients, some of which wouldn't be dosed effectively at all if this were the case. Also, what's the point of 350mg NALT? The research suggests that l-tyrosine > NALT, and pretty much all of the positive tyrosine studies use l-tyrosine, and those tend to use 2g or more. Also, due to the phenylpiracetam, it's not something I'd want to take daily. It's a pretty interesting and solid forumula, but it is nowhere near being worth the cost, even at the discounted price, which is still >$4 per serving. There are other options out there that are just as effective and a lot more affordable, so you could just pick up some standalone phenylpiracetam to add as needed. Also, phenylpiracetam isn't nearly that expensive; if you know where to look, you can get the same amount as is in the total of Azoth for <$4, and that's not even buying in true "bulk" quantities. As for the ashwagandha, you can get the amount that's in the 10 servings for under $1, and that's also not even buying in bulk from the manufacturer, but from a third party who also has to make money and package/label the product.

TL;DR: It's a pretty good formula, although not something I'd want to take daily (phenylpiracetam), but the outlandish price is nowhere near justified, and you can find similar, or arguably even better, formulas for much less money. I know it sounds harsh, but I don't want people "wasting" their money. Granted, the product will "work," but when you can get something that works just was well for less than 1/2 the price, you're wasting money.
    Honestly, I wouldn't spend the money, even at BOGO on Azoth. Yeah, something like phenylpiracetam will have nice acute effects, but other things are things that really work best taken daily, so you'd need another nootropic supplement for the other days as well (who only wants cognitive enhancement 10 days out of the month anyway?). At that point, you'd be better off just getting something you can take daily and adding phenylpiracetam as needed, giving you more flexibility and saving you money.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

28. Why are we talking about a competitive product in an Evomuse thread? I wouldn't even want to take this much PhenylPiracetam every other day.

29. Quote Originally Posted by kid amnesiac View Post
    Why are we talking about a competitive product in an Evomuse thread? I wouldn't even want to take this much PhenylPiracetam every other day.
    My bad. Long story short, I'd rather take Clear Edge than this other product. That should have been the TL;DR of my post.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

30. There's no Clear Edge to take
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Review
    By propho in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 05:40 AM
  2. Joebo's Clear Edge Review
    By joebo in forum Nutraplanet